Even if you're a guy, you could findom people as a side hustle...

Even if you're a guy, you could findom people as a side hustle. Nice feet are all you really need (long and narrow usually). Bonus points if you are young and androgynous.

Attached: 97889879.jpg (824x506, 65K)

where do i sign up

Sounds kinda gay tho

Advertise on Twitter or Instagram

Depends I guess. It's just feet, feet aren't inherently sexual. If you take it further and show your dick then yeah. But using your feet to attract human atms isn't really that guy. I can see where it could be considered a bit gay though.

bump

>being such a feetfag desperate for new content you try to groom impressionable autistic children on a high risk financial & cartoon discussion forum

I remember looking at the Japanese findom twitter and a lot of them had like anime girl avatars and no irl pictures.

Thing was they were also posting receipts - like, pictures of donations they were getting from submissives and shit. They were making a lot of money.

I've been considering doing that on English twitter. If there's a market for it in Japan, there's got to be one here.

Who doesn't want to get dominated by some anime? Maybe the knowledge it's just a sweaty guy behind the computer screen makes it even hotter to them idk

Could be the best biz post ever.

those feet are disgusting though

I also thought about doing the same thing but didn't know how to start it

i have pretty feet

Attached: 1534304097608.jpg (600x450, 26K)

Bacause those are man feet

No they belong to a woman

貢ぎマゾ

Here's the Japanese tag for examples if you want

Literally means Tribute Masochist

should I just start a twitter page pretending to be a waifu? I thought about doing it with fake pics of girls but it would be hard to get them and people would know I was fake straight away. I guess it would be easy to get pics to post with anime girls.

niggu I want in, gimme all the details you know.

Do you have a Discord?

fuck user, dump shit here hehe. not comfy doing discord on 4 chinks

just make a throwaway

user I am interested for real, unironically lol, but it's been a long day, I'm gonna save your ID and keep an eye out for you nigga. Good night!

add me

footcuck#7391

basspilled and magenta

I could probably be pretty good at this, have long and slender feet, size 12, very thin and femme boy.

Im interested but would really have to be careful to protect identity.

add me on Discord

>I remember looking at the Japanese findom twitter and a lot of them had like anime girl avatars and no irl pictures.
japan always finds a way to outdo the west in areas no one thought possible

>long and narrow
gross. no sale.

This thread is just makes me feel pure disgust.

Never going to make it. If you're gonna be a moral fag, you'll never make it in big money.

>he will make people fall for this again

>Advertise on Twitter or Instagram
can you give me an example?

is this a holochain thread?

I've been a finsub and honestly it didn't matter to me who was behind the screen, all I cared about was the personality they present and how well they could make me feel submissive.
Though obviously this would be different for others.
Most doms such since they clearly don't know what they're doing and when they ask for money it comes off more as pathetic rather than dominant. Or you get the shitty types you see all over twitter who are really just one-dimensional camwhores only in it for the money.
It's surprisingly difficult to find a decent findom who seems to actually get pleasure from the domination and actually has some personality.

Yeah, you're right. I look very young so gay people like me inherently, but i haven't started doing much shit like that yet, only sold my socks once. Soon I'm going to give some footjobs though and some trampling, ballbusting, and all that shit. Must be really nice getting it from a guy who looks like 14