28 years old , use 8 k to get invisalign braces or buy 2 bitcoin?

user, what to do?
I already went for consult will take 9 months to get everything perfect

Attached: EE05B832-3E4E-4EE5-AE61-C1CE352FAE81.jpg (730x431, 53K)

>28
want to use 8k ?
how much money you have user in total ?

Literally fine teeth if you are not a sepf absorbed fag

>28
>braces
>28
>8k in crypto in 2018
its too late

This is my 4th year working at the big4, just got promoted to senior accountant... I don’t have much money, maybe 25 k in total and a mortgage + leased car

Buy the bitcoin, you will be able to afford a lot more in 5 years.

I've seen 40-50 year olds with braces. If you want to make more first and then buy braces later I don't see a problem with that.

everyone says my teeth are crooked as fuck though

I got Invisalign for 3.8k cuz the Ortho guy is a family friend. HAHHAHAHAHhahahah sucker

Yikes, get the braces. Crypto will continue to go down.

I don’t know, I feel like I can climb the ladder faster if I fix my teeth first, don’t feel confident smiling most of the time, but its probably just my lack of self confidence in this aspecr

Oh that sounds like a great deal user. Did you do accelaration as well? The ortho said my case was moderately/severely crowding , in what condition were your teeth?

Nothing wrong with them. Why Americans so obsessed with unnaturally straight teeth?

Smile and others will smile back. Smile to show how transparent, how candid you are. Smile if you have nothing to say. Most of all, do not hide the fact you have nothing to say nor your total indifference to others. Let this emptiness, this profound indifference shine out spontaneously in your smile. Americans may have no identity, but they do have wonderful teeth

buy bitcorn and professionally open cans with your teeth to buy more bitcorn

Attached: 5B8F3F19-F6E7-40A9-9D13-F209A0AF32FC.jpg (720x707, 86K)

is this good or bad?

Attached: 1518565700557.jpg (628x534, 75K)

That's not how teeth work faggot. Misaligned teeth have a tendency to keep on misaligning due to daily biting which will inevitably result in teeth falling out and a lot more pain and money spent on fixing it

Fix the teeth user- finance it on your mortgage though. Think, for 320 dollars a year, you can flash a big smile you're proud of :)

I got mine for free my parents are dentists :)

I'm getting invisalign in January hopefully.. can't stand looking at my grill anymore. Get your teeth fixed now OP the future will thank you for it.

Attached: _P7kAea5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Kind of expensive user. Wife got hers for about 3 or 4k. They floated a price, i asked for a cash discount upfront payment. Took 10% off which was fine enough by me. Said maybe. They called back later in the year offering a.Q4 special. Even bigger discount. Ask another ortho for a quote just to make sure they agree about your teeth plan. If they quote high too thats just what it will cost. Invisalign corp has a set fee that doesnt vary globally in price so the trays.will always be the same. Its just the orthos profit on top. Ask for a cash discount upfront to get on their Q4 booking also as orthos have to sell a certain amount of invisalign per year. But yes get your teeth fixed it makes a bigger diff than you think.