Insider here

Get out now. Exchange your crypto for fiat and run. This is about to get very ugly. I’m not saying more take this as a warning you have 48 hours until it’s too late.

Attached: A4C2DF2D-CAF7-4B02-BE13-8BFED54AD738.jpg (4032x3024, 2.08M)

Yeah, no shit. Now show us your credentials

Nice ID this dude is logical

>based logical inside

>just printed a higher low on decreasing sell volume
>sell now goy

What about the person that doesn't mind losing what they put in and just wants to watch it burn?
It's fun analysing the patterns in this shit show and my tax situation is already gonna be a nightmare this next year because of my faggotry.

I'll be good as long as I can pull my reports from cuckbase

HOLY SHIT OPS RIGHT

Attached: 1542934447202.gif (1008x756, 307K)

lol what did you mean by that?

>GDP cometh!!!!
Great Dildo Pump

Then short it retard

The great Crypto run.
SELL LOW
YOU'VE ALREADY LOST YOUR MONEY BUT SELL LOW

>insider here
tell us more op

Attached: 149287623412978.jpg (918x918, 81K)

I tether when I'm green

Attached: brainlet.gif (813x1021, 59K)

kek. Also must mean he's not LARP

you and Tone Vays are about to get fucked on this one sorry we're going lower.

my dad works at nintendo and he said to buy link

I’m not saying more. If I was to peak details I would be a dead man, seriously. I have seen a few threads in the last few weeks who are close to figuring out what is going on behind the curtain but ironically they all died with few replies. The bread crumbs are there if you know where to look. In any event, what is coming will not only affect crypto but the entire world economy crypto is just the start. I’m out

dude you're rolling the dice hard. At least use something like tusd, gusd, or usdc

when you say "get out" you just mean like, for the time being r-r--right user? like, crypto isn't going to die completely and forever right?

Is this blog about AES?

Sell now, realize your short term losses to offset any short term gains, then buy back in lower. It's that simple.

is this to do with that stupid larp about an invasion of the US using the migrant caravan as cover?

Attached: 1504399390039.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Hint?

NO OP ITS TALKING ALIENS ANDD UFOS, THERE IS A HIDDEEN ALIEN IN THE BLOCKCHAIN

thanks just sold everything

I'm on here a lot of the time, and brought some attention to the Interest Only loan issue in Australia, months before things started playing out.

I don't believe anything of value, in the sense you're perhaps talking about, has been posted on Jow Forums.

would be nice to have live targets to shoot at

BRING IT!

Attached: Soto.jpg (430x402, 21K)

More deets