Reminder: We're headed for $3k

When Willy called this dump right before it started, like a prophet, he said that BTC was going to be dumped below $3k. He said he'd be filling his own bags between $3k-5k. Tether up in any stablecoin besides USDT while you can and be patient, bizraelis. This is part of a plan bigger than you.

Attached: MV5BMjZmZjM1NWEtYTllYy00NmIyLWEzN2EtZmQ5Yjk1ODAyZmE1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg (600x900, 156K)

in all respect, this sell off is lazy ass fuck, bears are not even trying. Go drop it, the market is still greedy and the deeper it goes the greedier it becomes. I welcome wild swings

Which coin will be the new Bitcoin? BTC? BCHABC? BCHSV? 0xBitcoin? Digibyte?

What do we buy when the dump is over?

This is how BTC market share will slip.

Its just low volume

shut the fuck up. nobody knows how low it'll go before mooning again.

I remember he said USDT was still ok for now or did I read wrong. I remember he said something like any stablecoin.

low volume, paper thin orderbooks on both sides. Only sane thing to do is dollar cost averaging, smart hedging, taking profits and not being too greedy. Same shit as always, dreaming about that one lottery ticket out and fighting for bread crumbs

Attached: 1522894605144.jpg (586x890, 205K)

I have my buys waiting from 3650 to 2700. Am I doing good or will I get justed

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 29K)

Go too low and btc will die. Dont overdo it you greedy whales

It's OK if you buy it back lower with the same USDT

Just don't cash out the USDT or convert it to another stablecoin, because it's worth less than $1

>besides USDT
why?

Unchecked usdt printing pumped bitcoin from 1.8k to 3k, then 3k to 5k.

Holding tether, or even being in this market if you're not shorting is a mistake.

well what else should I switch to? I'm already on usdt goddammit.

Is Willy also bigdogg?

Tards Willy said he holds USDT

TUSD or DAI are what some people would call trustworthy. Though, something going wrong with tether would cascade across the entire market, no matter what you hold.

cuz he is satoshi right

Too low is sub 1k

USDC, PAX

This shit it too risky to sell now in hopes of buying back in. I have 120k LINK and if I have to go down with the ship, I will. I'll be buying all the way down but fuck me if I'll ever lose one LINK.

False prophet

Price will settle around $750 for about a year, and then will die a slow death as people just give up.

I remember hearing about people who were mortgaging their homes to buy bitcoin in December. I wonder what happened t those people. Someone had to have been buying the shit up like that to make the price skyrocket.

You're gonna make it

every normie was buying thinking they'd be rich
it was all a major scam pushed by media and celebrities
even floyd mayweather has his own shitcoin and he can't even read