So that's it? The dump is over?

So that's it? The dump is over?

Attached: prujj.jpg (307x222, 12K)

This. Pathetic volume bears. Is that really it?

The floor is $0.

Attached: 1518008108504.jpg (1024x768, 181K)

AAAAHAHAHAHAHA
no

Attached: 4200.png (601x481, 73K)

Today's dump is over

the big one hasn't begun

It's Satoshi selling BTC to sustain the hashwar. He could sell more and totally dominate the opposition, but he wants to drag it out and make it as painful and financially destructive for Jihan and Roger as possible.

In other words he wants it to go on, and on, for probably several months at least, so they lose as much money as possible (they need to spend much more than he does, since they rely almost entirely on rented hash).

the dump has ended. we hope you enjoyed the ride, see you next year.

The real dump has yet to start. This year was just the warmup.

The dump is never over.

Nobody's building any businesses that run on crypto. There's no adoption, just illegal drugs and speculators. It's going to take a while to bottom since no one knows the value of the drug economy that they're betting on.

we should be so lucky, op
brace up
make sure to be in chainlink

this nigga. normies are fucking out, who the fuck is gonna even buy crypto now?, who's gonna be the chump that makes other chumps in?

The one dump I manage to tether in time and I only managed to pick up another 2k Linkies. I was hoping for $3500 BTC, that would have brought Link down to the mid 6k Satoshi range at least. Oh well.

yes we needed to cull the herd and get rid of the weakling sellers. now its a buyers market

Attached: NCYSMV.png (1565x1777, 344K)

It was not even a dump
It's just new shorts opening to prepare for the real dump

Attached: images (3).jpg (275x183, 14K)

Israel Vays can suck my bwd.

> Recent dump was the biggest dump since January
>Hasn't began yet

Dude i'm bearish until at least mid 2019 but this is nonsense. The bottom is very close if we didn't already hit it, i think we'll see another medium dump and then final sideways for 6-12 months.

Wow, such a dump. These bears are fucking pathetic. Bears officially on suicide watch

Attached: Selection_001.png (845x633, 402K)

I'd fucking kek if this shit is real

No, we are obviously going under 100 by eoy, my meme lines say so.

$2500 soon