Coinfess

Attached: CoinfessMySonssssss.png (231x218, 5K)

i sold my bitcoin at 17k last year, then picked up on eth in january of this year only to sell all and go fiat...

just waiting to buy back in father.

I never bought coins.

I'm Roger.

I'm considering buying Link, Father.
Please exorcise the demons from me.

Attached: WBMB2387.jpg (612x318, 29K)

pic related is how much I owe on the personal loan I used to buy the "dip." I'm down about 80% at this point.

Attached: Capture.png (152x49, 2K)

I have no idea about how this shit works and just dropped $40 on it.

Coin Father, I’ve been daytrading on non-kyc exchanges and not logging my trades.

I don’t know what I will do tax season next year.

I'm gonna wire 40k out to exchange on Saturday because I'm so wagecucked during the week I don't have time. If i miss the dip I'm gonna fucking kill myself.

Had 700k, didn't sell a penny
Now 60k

Oh yeah, I bought a pizza with my brother or 40 BTC back in 2009-10.

had 1.1M from family and my inheritance. went all in on OBN at peak, sold 85% down, bought WAN at peak, sold 80% down, bought FUN on a pump, sold 97% down.

at $750. please help

hopeless

Attached: 1540593197765.jpg (600x536, 81K)

oh no... no this one is too much. why didn't you diversify you dolt?

ajust bought 5 ETH. I'm about to have a breakdown... yet I'm thinking about buying more
I have no idea what I'm doing.

I'm still 50x up on my initial

Please post any form of proof you had. I'm sorry for that loss if true, but at least your story can help others cope with their losses. I'm a Dec. peak buyer but am only down 25% thanks to hitting the XRB moon and getting out.

I just came to laugh at you.

lmao

Bro unless that shit is an American exchange they aren't going to send the fucking IRS a 1099 lmao, just don't cash out to fiat

FOMO'd hard into ETH and BTC in march 2017. Made 10% trading ETH. Bought BTC around 9k and sold it back after figuring out the bullrun everyone was talking about was bullshit. Hahahaha. Then I watched everyone around me melt over the next several months.

Feels good.

Attached: 1539981388728.jpg (680x680, 69K)

I have 500 dollars that I was going to pay some of my cc debt with. Please help father. All I can think about is buying more tasty dips.

I was up to 270k and now I'm down to 160k with a pathetic 37 BTC stack the value of which seems to be dwindling by the thousands of dollars every day. I fear I may not make it. Give me strength to endure.

just keep holding user, hold until $5 BTC LOL

Put it all on Bitmex, go long 5x leverage. You either make it or you can just an hero.

Lol your face. I've already cashed out 4x what I put in and my main source of income has fuck all to do with crypto. This is a hobby. Only faggots like you with nothing else going in life take it seriously.

I'm in the process of putting it on Kraken. Fuck it, right? Will probably go 3x though so I can survive a 20% drop.

I'm already CEO of three fortune 500 companies so get rekt faggot hahaha.

Back when this bitcoin first started and the value was some fraction of a cent, I did a bit of mining on an old Linux machine I had just to experiment with it. After a week or two I figured it would take an eternity to mine enough to buy a cup of coffee, so I gave up.
I always back up my disks when I upgrade a computer or reinstall so somewhere on some backup or old ide disk there should a bitcoin wallet with some significant quantity of bitcoins in it, but I could not find it when this shit was peaking.

I really don't care if bitcoin goes to 0 because I never bought any of it. I got it from faucets. I'll just be sad. The only thing I wasted was my time. I wasn't going to cash out much anyway; just wanted to make some quick cash while I was looking for a job.

Ive heavily schilled , larped, and fudded LINK

Here's the blackpill:
Jesus, Paul, both Jews who have succeeded in destroying European culture. The real Jew who has controlled European history isn't the Rothschilds, it's the church. Wake up and return to Indo-European culture

Based and redpilled.

I swing trade link

Sergey is that you?

I bought mining equipment in the summer of 2017.

Fuxk off Elon

I'm an unapologetic tronix dick rider and think it's the future of content headed by a chinese Elon Musk

Had over 300 ETH taken from my wallet after I got scammed trying to get free ETH from a OMG airdrop.

This was in September 2017, true story.

Attached: hqdefaultAUQ263GR.jpg (480x360, 7K)

I bought $1000 worth of dogecoin.

my thoughts and prayers

I considered investing heavily in bitcoin but lost interest and got annoyed at all the complexities. I lost about $25 before pulling out. It was fun while it lasted.

Attached: 624572-speed_racer2.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

I laughed at everyone on reddit who lost all their money in Bitconnect, sent them distressing PM's and trolled some into committing suicide. I myself am now down 12k and have lost 98% of my portfolio... Feelsgood man

I put literally all my money into the Wanchain ICO and could have cashed out at 30x (over 1 million dollars at the time). I was waiting for 100x. Fuck.

Attached: download (1).png (318x159, 3K)

i'm long on btc 10x

dammmm