Want a golden goose for 2019? Join Victory

Hello. A whitepaper is coming this weekend.

Victory is a gambling platform built by old heads. It will be coming to fruition. I have a large stake in this, and will see to its success. That's all I can say right now. Yes, I am aware things are not the same as the bull-run, but they are not so different, if you really sit and think about the shit-coin market.

This is one of those threads you look back on in one year, and either laugh at your newfound wealth, or become extremely upset you did not heed the early calls.

Here are your directions. I'm going to continue to post this as things unfold. I will be called an Indian. I will be told to fuck off. You'll make fun of the website. This will be called a scam. All of these people will be dead wrong. I've been here for years, and care not about what you have to say. I do see we are still in a brutal bear market, but do remember that shit-coins will move regardless of father.

So, here goes :

Sign up for Coopex (an interesting discussion in itself). Await VIC Airdrops. %'s will continue upward. Snipe 2-5 gwei orders. Do not buy above 8 gwei until December, unless you have a shitload of house money to dice roll. Token Store / Mercatox will follow, and CMC should be a reality by December.
Do not sell until Q2 2019. Your % is up to you.

These first minimal airdrops are not the point. Remember the beginnings of the Tron airdrop model.

You've been warned, will continue to be warned, and it'd behoove you to take shit seriously. This board has given me a lot over the years, and early nerds will understand where this is going. People with a lot of dough might get itchy. There are a few heads in this with gobs of house money. They might get impatient, knowing targets. 200 gwei is not out of the question by Q1 2019, but this is crypto...

There is more to this than you understand right now. I will continue to add information as it unfolds.

victory.community/
t dot me/joinchat/AAAAAFavKAb8cpb_wx8DSQ

Regards,

Attached: VIC.png (1200x900, 16K)

i'm in ranjeesh, unironically.

Attached: ranjeesh.png (383x681, 486K)

I get 10,000,000 of these shjitcoins for signing up to coopex?

I suspect Indians will unironically jump on this. It will be funny when they make hard bank and other seemingly sane people do not.

A healthy reminder : Literal trash scams like TRXC have 8-10x'd. This, unironically, is a 100x contender. Screencap this.

OP you nigger the airdrop is finished

Attached: biztory.png (2531x1435, 2.37M)

No, (they) are not. The next is coming. ...and again, the airdrops are not the point. Please read each sentence of what I wrote, and let it marinate.

1 ETH from the 2 gwei wall is finished. I suspect 3-4 gwei will be the floor come next week, if you're unlucky.

2 more ETH. It begins.

Nah I buy DAPS not scams by fake devs

>> buying a LITERAL exit-scam, for the second time.

poor guy.

>hello I am from team Victory I shill on Jow Forums to get people to buy our scam project

Fuck off.

i am not on the team. you can all bump my threads for visibility all you'd like. this will not change the inevitable. how many weeks do you think it will take for exactly what i say to happen?

i vote 3.

is this shill thread a copypasta or just straight shill? I can't tell anymore with this token.

nice unregistered ICO

Actually.... This is how the true money is made. Private's, community coins, and minables. Fuck ICO's. Sure, you'll make a bit less than the core group who bought in, but we're all just riding coat-tails. Anyone that thinks otherwise is deluded.

Anyways. 2 of these ETH was me. More incoming. Let's ride.

Putting up 2 more ETH tomorrow at 1 gwei. Doubt they'll hit, but whatever.

Fuckin retard ass dumbfucks and their destruction of the term whitepaper will never cease to sicken me.

Your coin is a scam and get fucked jackass.

>> everything is a scam until it's not

at a $30K market-cap ($40K after airdrop 2) i'm pretty sure you're all going to hate yourself in December. now sell to me at 1 gwei tonight, please.

Reported again

as you will.

Johnny du du du du du
Johnny du du du du du
Johnny du
Eating du du du du du
Eating du du du du du
Eating du du du du du
Eating sugar

"Eating Victory"

1 ETH in. Will continue picking at the 2 gwei wall, and get some 1 gwei bids in just in case.

New 2 gwei walls. YAROOSHI, I'M GOING IN.

>Victory is a gambling platform built by old heads.

good luck trying to sell this shitcoin to biz neets that recently got super burned on FUNFAIR
thats your investment group right there and over 80% of those bag holders exited at losses.

try reddit, theyre 50 shades of retarded and will buy this shit but youre just wasting time posting about it on biz, srsly