I'm out boys

this is it for me anons. I don't think I can go on anymore.

> Net worth down 80% this year
> Business failing, 1 month of runway left
> Girlfriend left me today

I've just had suicide on my mind so much it feels inevitable.

Attached: 1522713529979.jpg (593x593, 125K)

Shit happens, take a break, focus on the business

Do you wanna talk user? My net worth is down 90%. I know how you feel.

being wealthy isn't close to being as honorable as dying on your own terms.
i say go for it.
show the world you're in control.

What's keeping you going?

Can I have the 20% you have left before you kys?

I'm just going to do a few final high risk trades with what I have left.

Do it faggot.

Don't listen to that guy user, fuck him, give it to me.

Same situation OP. Pick up some freelance work and backburner your business. Save up, accumulate, and try again. This is far from over.

user, you're literally at the point of maximum opportunity in your life. Things can only get better from now on. Take advantage of this and improve yourself.

>he doesn't know that the bullrun won't start until next year
sorry user, if you have no patience I understand but otherwise... wait.

also, i've had two separate businesses that fell out the bottom, especially because of the 2008 economic collapse and i've clawed my way back to owning a third.

now that your shitty gf is gone you can actually start living on your terms. Killing yourself now would be foolish. Go do whatever the fuck you want for a while before you call it quits. This is a blessing m8

Unironically the phrase I always use to cheer up my friends when something really awful happens like someone dying or them losing their jobs, this gets them every time:

"You know, life is hard. If it were easy it would be your mom".

This is them every time. Hope that helps. Gods speed user. It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and get back up.

Attached: tenor.gif (200x200, 1.12M)

you shouldn´t trade when you´re in such a bad emotinal state

just send me your coins, i will keep an eye on them

Sorry about yoir gf user. Focus on your business and any hobbies you might have. Happiness is not bought, but obtained.

Yeah dont let that cunt win, you need to go do better than her out of spite

whats the business?

dont stop now

why would you

then everything will surely fail

Attached: &^$.gif (468x468, 2.97M)

70% here. Life isnt about money, its about gritting your teeth and fighting until the good lord takes you away. Youre going to make it OP.

Digital agency

Well, I have a bucket list I wanna get done before I finally tap out. Trying to do work towards accomplishing those now.

I'm no longer working for a better future where I won property anymore, I'm just kinda working towards affording the things I've always wanted to do now (learn how to snowboard, for example)

That's an interesting idea

OP, just fuck off to a different country and start over.

Try having money and still being miserable....

Thanks for that

user, i had $1.9 million in crypto last year. It's now worth around $75k.

for some people, even $75k might seem like alot. For me, it's nothing. I'm poor again. I'm 32 years old and have nothing to fall back on. it's been 10 years since i've last had a job. I was married for five years and recently divorced (my wife realized i was a loser with no future and moved on to better things, i don't blame her)

i've been down this path before though, that's why i haven't lost hope yet. I know that better things are waiting around the corner.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (1920x1080, 449K)

This can't be real. If it is, you are the dumbest motherfucker.

unfortunately, yes it's true. I even have screenshots of my holdings from last year (that i would use to brag to people).

My portfolio has changed a lot since then, but the bottom line is, it's worth $75k now and i cashed out almost nothing.

i agree with you though i am "the dumbest motherfucker".

Attached: photo_2018-11-23_01-09-25.jpg (720x1280, 77K)

>$1.9m to $75k

Please explain in detail how this happened, I'm very curious.

>Please explain in detail how this happened, I'm very curious.

its simply really, a combination of shitcoins and margin trading.

What was the point where you would cash out? Honestly, what the fuck? What where you hoping for?

>What where you hoping for?

people were talking about $50k btc, $100k btc, etc.

even as it's falling, i always hoped it would bounce back and everything would return to normal.

it's greed, plain and simple. it's the same thing that's keeping me from just cashing out what little i have left now.