This bear market still has years left to go

This bear market still has years left to go

Attached: OH NO.png (1412x646, 61K)

damn

yes. Especially since we broke the log trendline.

It's over.

we are unironically at that first pointer saying downward trend

It tested previous longterm top the last time, It would be fair to expect it to test it again - ie to test 1000 per btc

yeah... we're going to 1500-2500 for a few years before the halvening in 2020 and then probably a bull market again in 2021-2022

Space isn't mature enough to support current valuations. Needs a lot more technical effort and real developers with real projects

Well the peak was January 2018 so if follows the same pattern the bull market begins a year from now.

I dont think it will follow the same pattern, the last market cycle from 200 till november 2013 lasted much shorter than this last 2 years long bear. This could imply that we are up for a much longer bear market no

>This bear market still has years left to go
That presupposes that there will be a cryptocurrency market in a year from now

Attached: It's just a fleshwound.jpg (480x347, 27K)

this. theres a lot of cool shit launching in 2019 that raised millions in 2017 tho.

nice b8

Name three.

we touched the long term log trendline, I've had it drawn for the past few months

Attached: touch.png (1811x886, 125K)

Goldman was right. Its going to zero

It's currently respecting log trendline on coinbase

Need to use a real exchange desu. Bitfinex has 2 less years of data vs. bitstamp, which is why your line is where it is I checked it out myself on finex. Not accurate.

Attached: bitstamp.png (2308x1480, 343K)

Nice kindergarten drawing.

6 years, to be exact, kek

Red line is bottom of my fib channel going back on LOG entire history of BTCUSD on coinbase.

Attached: Untitled.png (1476x891, 48K)

coinbase doesn't have enough data.

only if you call it quits

True, but since we broke the bitstamp, like you show, it's an alternative. Also keep in mind, coinbase and gemini is likely what the whales are charting.

Please enlighten me as to why they are charting those exchanges. You're wrong by the way, I just want to understand your thought process.

I take that back, you're right they are charting Gemini/Coinbase - because they know those are the retailiest of retail sites and fish are using those chars. So they know all you fish are screaming "WE BOUNCED OF LONG TERM LOG TREND"

Chainlink, Chainlink and Chainlink.

Attached: 1534201619682.jpg (1800x1561, 670K)

Because they are the wall street favorites for BTCUSD pairs and the best American fiat exchanges. Also they are consistent in price and don't have all the bullshit price disparity.

Your bottom line is essentially just the 2 low points from 2011 and 2017, no other points touch it. Can you even consider that a notable trend?

The line I drew actually extends back from 2015 to 2017 and it hits about a dozen bounce points on the way up, which is more relevant IMO

So, the past will always 100% predict the future I see and we are doomed to always repeat it. Correlation will always equal causation here I guess.

Attached: Correlation-VS-Causation.png (635x442, 104K)

Yeah, not saying that's where trading floors are doing orders. I'm just thinking in terms of analysts doing the TA.

No but its a clue. The larger marketcap of the market means it will probably take even longer than the pic in the op predicts

We might see some slight upward momentum in July 2024, for a few months, then it’s back down again , according to my analysis

>he doesn't know about the Dutch stock exchange that revolutionized modern trading as we know it today
nah analysis of price action isn't real dude, go back to sleep

Attached: 1538973252002.jpg (386x250, 24K)

Awesome. If that's the case I'm buying every single bitcoin just for the hell of it. Difficulty will scale back and I 'll keep mining on my own.

So, marketcap is the main point we are considering here and nothing else according to your post? Seems like a narrow perspective honestly. The past does provide a solid constant to base our current assumptions on. We do not live in the 2013 world, it is nonsensical to compare that past reality to our current world. TA is great but, consider it's limitations when applied to a speculative market.

why would a large market cap mean it will take longer for the market to recover?

Everything is a speculative market. Trading is speculating. That's how currencies around the world are traded as well as commodities. Has been like that for thousands of years. The history is essential to any financial decision. Markets always echo the past.

Larger market cap means more money has to come in for it to move up. there were points over that 2013-2015 where BTC was as low as 150$. 35x smaller market cap than we have today

This isn't a science, were counting probability's

Likelihood of a pump anytime soon is extremely low

> (You)
>Everything is a speculative market. Trading is speculating. That's how currencies around the world are traded as well as commodities. Has been like that for thousands of years. The history is essential to any financial decision. Markets always echo the past.

Problem is the framework we develop to rationalize this market or any other. It is always based on a historical prescidence which we always fail at. Consider every crypto or financial market crash throughout history. In hindsight its always obvious, while at the time there were only a few who actually saw it coming. With crypto, the technology/software is progressing at a rate we could not have imagined 1000 years ago, thus creating an unknow. In an attempt to control/rationalize the unknow future, we look to the past to create our future assumptions ultimately hoping we are right. When the fact is, positive news could drop and drive the market to a new high unpredicted by any TA we have. Good luck moving forward, if you only look to the past user. Learn and move on.

i am the only fucking user that knows TA? jesfus fucking christ. ahhh. ill say it one last time. 3k is bottom. we reach 3k 9-12 months from now. ive been saying this at 12k, 10, 8k, 6k now 4k. god damn all you crypto fucking are so deluded.

>This bear market still has years left to go
A couple years of sideways action but we're about at the bottom.

Attached: autism.png (1778x811, 241K)

decades

Everyone sell, this guy says we going to 3k, e has to be right

markets aren't very efficent, distribution to accumulation is a long painful process.

why not 2k or 1k? srs

You mean the technology that is the an encrypted transfer of data and was never meant to be used as a currency? yawn. Stop thinking we are new and special. "le new paradigm." Nothing is new under the sun. Markets go in cycles. That's never changing. Plenty of smart people sold the top. They saw all the idiots fomoing.

weekly ma 200

>
>Larger market cap means more money has to come in for it to move up. there were points over that 2013-2015 where BTC was as low as 150$. 35x smaller market cap than we have today

Isn't it easier now for that money to come into the market compared to even a year ago? The channels available to the crypto markets has grown, and continues to do so.

>
>This isn't a science, were counting probability's
>Likelihood of a pump anytime soon is extremely low

I see, pump chasing. Probability is not related to science? Are you being metaphorical here? I assume you are considering your following statement.

ewww the stench of blind optimism

*blocked*

>i am the only fucking user that knows TA?
Arrogant cunt detected

yeah this looks about what i think but it doesn't mean locally can't crash lower

We should pull out the old ethereum screencaps as a great example of blind pessimism. That would be a fun time...

>Isn't it easier now for that money to come into the market compared to even a year ago? The channels available to the crypto markets has grown, and continues to do so.

Agreed, Crypto is much more common knowledge these days the market base has grown SO much. That '13 spike was b/c ppl with money were lookin for a safe storage of funds due to the Cyprus bank closures/confiscation of funds...I would imagine that even those without a Cyrus bank account drove the price up as they feared it could happen in there jurisdiction next. TA lacks context..
TL:DR The market was tiny back in '13 & a small number of ppl pushed the market up out of fear

i'm not selling shit i'm buying more if he is right at $3k.

lol those screencaps are null and void now because the pessimists were right. eth will be $10 eoy

>a small number of ppl pushed the market up out of fear
yeah same shit will happen again soon enough. see, the market cycle is coming to an end in 2020-2022 there will be an other worldwide economic crisis that will push some smaller countries with weak foundations over the edge. and then people will be faced with rapidly devaluing currency and the states attempt to stop them from saving their wealth once again the price will spike crating fomo among the speculators. doesn't matte when exactly it will happen. unless you believe we have finally figured out this thing called economy and will make no more mistakes.

Market crashes cause people to liquidate positions in risky investments (like crypto.)

also i'm betting greece will tumble again but italy is the next big show. 4th largest economy of the eu using euro will get crushed it's entire bank sector will fold in despite attempts to stop it. italian government is a bunch of populist assholes with zero economic sense. they will start printing euros which makes the rest of the eurozone not accept italian euros transfers or cash anymore at face value. which will result in basically a fork in the currency in crypto terms meanwhile the people will experience severe inflation and the inability to cash out their savings. but on paper they have free movement in europe. so basically they could pack up their remaining wealth and just leave if they had any means to transfer said wealth securely and conveniently... if only...

that's not the sort of crash i'm talking about. in a deflation all assets devalue at first. that will most likely be true to crypto. altho some may see it as a gains multiplier as crypto is inherently deflationary so it might be a roller-coaster at first..

kys

2013 was markedly different:

• institutional money was very limited in crypto

• Mt fox

• Silk Road

• Government sell-off of the Dread Pirate Robert's treasure trove

• blanket negative media coverage

This recovery will be faster and take slow hands completely by surprised. Don't be left out in the cold, because this time the normies will be shaken off and prices will go places that it'll be pointless to try to buy back in with wagie money.

>t. salvini

History repeats its self!

Back in '13 i was explaining BTC to the boomer stock investors but they were unaware of why the price had spiked...I was surprised that ppl that had a few MM had little clue over the state of banking...I makes me wonder how small the group was that pushed up the price....

My *opinion* but if you have a few dallars layin around & you over paid for BTC why would they care...They bought in as its better to have 20% of there money Vs nothing...

it's always the richfags that are connected and forewarned. their wealth is already secure when the idea of trouble goes mainstream. every italian banker and their friends and politicos knows their system is over-leveraged with bad debt and is utterly fucked. unless they extort the eu for a bailout it is going to collapse. when the first winds of troubles come (those bad debts folding) they will try to dump them on the people or other banks and institutes in the form of securities. but it won't really work. then they will try to cover it with a "quantitative easing" of sorts trying to prop up these securities by printing money in pone form or an other. doesn't matter if the state goes to debt more or they literally print money. it's the same shit in the end. when the bank runs begin smart money is already largely safe.

what that means for bitcoin i'm not sure.

oh and by the way brexit just shows that the eu will let a state go if need be. and that state is pretty fucked by the separation. so the extortion potential is not great.

and of course 2020-2022 will coincide with bitcoins consolidation after the last bubble. people will see that most that held through a few years did not even got burned. only the retards that sold the bottom got fucked. when they look at bitcoin from that angle with the looming troubles and the state crushing their balls it will be tempting even if you just can't see it right now.

I don’t understand why this is a bad thing.
I’ve never had such a huge incentive to put my money away into savings.
Even with the recent bloodbath I’ve never had so much money saved up.
If you believe that crypto is dead and going to 0 then fine but I don’t. The market clearly goes through boom and bust cycles. It will boom again.

>oh and by the way brexit just shows that the eu will let a state go if need be. and that state is pretty fucked by the separation. so the extortion potential is not great.

If they let another member go the EU is finished. Well, it'll soon be finished no matter what.

this.

the eu is germany and france and the satelite states between them at it's core if they could hook sweden and let italy go they would see it as a great deal. what i see as real possibility is the eu will lose the eastern and baltic region one by one.

Good point, considering the similarity in the headline shilling. I've capped most of the thread, as there is some further study to be had in the moments of rational discussion throughout this thing. Thanks everyone!

so your investment strategy is to wait for italys economy (which is already in a state of pessimism) to crash and this will somehow cause a pump in the crypto market?

Sounds like you've got it all worked out there kid.... genius

Attached: NLDugGD.jpg (645x729, 27K)

>replace the 4th largest economy in the EU with swedens miniscule little city state tier economy

This is your brain on Jow Forums

>what that means for bitcoin i'm not sure.
Sounds like you have a decent idea...

>quantitative easing
This program is already showing its cracks...Sure they might be buying stocks to keep the market inflated but the boomers are not market buying every month through pension funds any more ...they are taking out funds...ppl younger than the boomers don't exactly have any stocks...

>that state is pretty fucked by the separation
Euro zone is not going to make it, The United States of Europe is built on a even shittier foundation that the USA...Probably just England way of fucking over Germany again....IF the USA loses its world reserve currency status, think how much the dollar HAS to fall...all those extra dollars floating around if even 2 of the top 5 oil producers switch currencies....

Russia. 10.5.
Saudi Arabia. ...
United States. 9.2.
Iraq. 4.3.
China. 4.1.

So, putting money on an american etf isn't a viable option to hedge against the collapse of italy?

Like anyone KNOWS the answer to that...Its not dumb....The US is still the worlds largest economy..if the US catches a cold it will be hours or days till the rest of the world does...

>doesn't mean locally can't crash lower
oh yeah i agree. i just think any move south from here will be spike down with a quick rebound. historically bitcoin bear markets have bottomed out around the geometric mean of the previous two ATHs. Which in this cycle is about 4.8k