Mfw this is the next 100x. You guys wanted easy money ? Now you have a chance to get in on the bottom

Mfw this is the next 100x. You guys wanted easy money ? Now you have a chance to get in on the bottom.

Quick run down:

- Cryptonote coin (Not some ERC-20 shitcoin)
- 80k market cap. 77m circulating supply and only $0.0008 USD.
- Only a small input of capital will make it sky rocket.
- Active devs that can be reached on discord working actively to deliver an NFC payment system that will rival any privacy coin out there. Prototype will be out by EOY.
- This is Electroneum with 450x less value, and with full privacy features.
- CMC and exchange listings will come after the NFC payment system prototype is out.
- Easy 100x once the NFC payment system is out.
- Currently trading on OG hidden gem exchange TradeOgre.

Quit buying into chink scams, get in this, hold for a few months and get out with easy gains. It's really that easy. Don't say i didn't warn you.

Attached: received_1042495349256127.png (460x460, 36K)

For the autists among us: This is Lines (LNS).

I have been loading up on this...have a huge stash now....when it pops, it's going to pop fast and hard.

god damn this is a a comfy hold. I know easy money when I see it

These threads reminds me of:
any shitcoin that never went up again
The VPN samefaggotry/discord coordinated shilling is way too fucking obvious, frens

Attached: 33230614-5AF1-4BA6-BC76-3847F81C7E3F.jpg (801x577, 44K)

have fun being poor

Sorry i don't speak cuckold, buy or stay poor.

Stay poor idiot.

How to know it’s a worthless shitcoin:
Shills use following arguments
>low market cap
>active devs
>exchange listings coming up
>will do 100x
>is like shitcoin x just 100x lower mcap thus it must be worth that in the future!

Nice change of vpn Dinesh

How to know a faggot is buying chink scams:

- Buys over valued market cap coins
- Buys into partnership hype campaigns
- Gets dumped on repeatedly
- Calls small caps shitcoins because he is a too big pussy that needs validation through hype trains to "invest".

Go back to getting wiped out on VET cuck. We will stick to making money.

>discorders found someone that exposed them
>”stay poor”
I was told the same by CNVT, DAG, QCHAIN, EthBet, and a huge variety of other ERC-20 tokens. YetI’m above my ATH from December, while those who laughed at me are bankrupt

Attached: DF37E474-E687-44B3-8C11-1AF0A9935A14.jpg (1024x1024, 81K)

Have you seen the sell pressure?

>Cryptonote coin (Not some ERC-20 shitcoin)

you say this as if a generic Cryptonote coin is impressive in any way.

Look at the time between replies. This is either miners or devs.

LMAO I have never seen someone so deluded
You cannot bring up a single worthy argument for your worthless shitcoin. And I know it’s just one person in this thread shilling it so you should be banned
Fact is, over tens of thousands of other shitcoins out there has the exact same “qualities” as your shitcoin. Do you see them making tremendous growth? No because they extremely oversaturated, have no usecase and also are low volume garbage with non-existant liquidity that nobody outside of those viewing threads like.
You can as easily make it go up 100x as you can make it go down 100x. If it goes up 100x, good fucking luck selling that if the highest volume it ever had was a couple of thousand bucks and others will try to sell below you

Now fuck off you dumbass. I hope nobody here is stupid enough to fall for your scam

ERC-20 tokens are easy to code and a scammer can easily implement exploits into it. Cryptonote coins generally require more skill to work with.

you really think coordinad posters would literally post at the same time?

All that salt lmao

lol you are much safer buying high cap coins than lowcap shitcoins even if you theoretically “can make so much if it goes to $100 mill”. But that will never happen, while a “high” cap at 50-200 million cap and over $100k daily volume can see great gains
There’s a reason why it’s still below $100k market cap. Because nobody knows or cares about it aside from (You). Most dead coins has market caps even higher than that
It’s actually probably (You) who has the sell orders up right now kek

based
let this thread slide to save some retarded anons

Attached: FD1B8134-02EF-49F7-901F-B8EB729CB4BF.png (619x594, 373K)

And cryptonote coins are a dime a dozen just like Chuck E Cheese tokens and they all promise the same thing (privacy based currency coin).

At least with Chuck E Cheese tokens they can promise varying degree of things whether they turn out to actually be real or not, but there are a ton of other cryptonote coins out there that all want to do the same thing. There's nothing to suggest that Lines is anywhere near as interesting as other Cryptonote coins like Masari with uncle mining, Nerva literally being an experiment to see the impact of tail emissions, etc other than the small market cap. NFC payments aren't a gamechanger

TLDR: I like high cap coins even though im 95% down hurr durr lmao, short high cap chink trash, long small caps. This is how it works pal.

Following your logic, everything is risky so we shouldn't invest in anything just to be safe. Okay.

smelly diarrhea and a slightly more solid less pungent shit are still both shit
Yes. Too obvious. When the first 3 posts of a seemingly unheard of shitcoin all seem to be aware of it, it truly is coordinated shilling and the posts seems to serve to bump the thread too
Based too

Attached: 2FFA643E-C27B-42D4-9893-C6D48152E5A4.jpg (187x269, 7K)

Way to be fucking retarded my dude. I gave two other cryptonote coins that I find more interesting and would be more likely to invest in because they're trying something new, that's literally more risky than buying another generic shitcoin since you don't know whether the risk will pay off or not.

Masari is a pajeet scam just so you know. Your call though.

I only hold some Nerva from mining it a while ago and I'm not planning to buy any cryptonote coins anytime soon, but if I had to I'd be buying one of them before this.

I was buying Nimiq prior to the latest dump but I think now the best bet is to start accumulating Bitcoin as if it shits itself the entire market is fucked, but if it recovers you're better off being in BTC than any alt.

There’s risk, then there’s awareness that something will never go up as said

Sorry pal, nobody is going to fill your sell orders

I’m actually 12% up from ATH which was 213k(238.6k) simply because I tethered so the loss was just around 30%, then swing traded in Summer to now, and had decent profit
I’m only invested in one lowcap coin, and the arguments for being in that is way way more than what said

Everyone in biz supposedly made six figs in the last bull run yet you're here acting like a little bitch over a small cap recommendation lmao fuck outta here

Good points. I like Lines because it is mostly undervalued and has good speculative value. Only fucktards buy small caps for the tech lol, they want to lure ETN and Monero fanboys into it so that is a good thing.

Yes. Yes I do.

The devs are trash... Boom that’s all you need to know... faggot

Just like with any other TradeOgre coin if it gets shilled hard enough then it will 2x at the very least on lowish volume I guess.

I’ll think about buying at 1 sat again

my thoughts exactly