Rent due

In 7 days. How do I make $700 biz legally. No drugs /no gay stuff

Attached: F650AEFD-45F9-47E8-83D1-5DA3F911D2A4.jpg (400x300, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ndh.org.au/Debt-solutions/Emergency-assistance
rentassistance.us/
cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/114292-my-experience-with-torgio/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buy LINK and sit on it for 7 days

I don’t have any more money. Also no Crypto plz

Gay drugs is what I'd suggest.

there's this one old trick involving kneepads,
but Jow Forums HATES it..
(read more)

Sell packs of sugar as cocaine

user he clearly said no gay stuff

I’m serious guys. Please help. There’s no one else I can ask. I know there are some very smart people here.

hey man you got the link?

Ill give you $700

Ok, fine, drugs for gays... Happy?

checked and kek'd

Attached: image.jpg (399x385, 61K)

Can I also have some?

I know you’re not serious, but thanks for giving me 1 second of hope.

Does anyone have any real plausible ideas? Really would mean the world.

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.

quit giving crypto advice on this board, its a proven scam, anyone that buys/holds crypto is legit retarded at this point

it is a ponzi scheme, if you made money off it before, great, you took advantage of the scheme, but telling poor shmucks to buy into it now is just wrong and should be banned on this forum

Wow sounds like actually a nice person. This made me zone out of my Jow Forums asshole mode. I wish I knew of a good idea to help you out bro. If I think is something I’ll post it here . Good luck mate

Post your BTC address. You never know, user.

I need a little background information.

Are you employed?

make a hot girl profile on Tinder and ask guys to send you money

No seriously Ill give you $700.

Go visit tronscan.org and go to the decentral exchange (DEX).

Trading volumes there still are very low, so it is easy to set up some great pumps and dumps with some of the TRX tokens. It is easy and fun.
For some tokens the daily amount is only about 5000 $.

Earned about 800 $ in 3 days with a small investment of only 500 $. Even in a bear market this is very rewarding.

Attached: Hühnchenbär.jpg (1024x809, 213K)

There is no way to abruptly get $700 without using a loanshark/doing illegal shit

Ok well just in case I guess:

34KLz55PrfEdBmjaoZofs5Wiq1iAaJL4W3

Yes sales, commission only, looking for new jobs . Cash out my last $100 in crypto and send to Coinbase about an hour ago

If you must rent at that place and have some hope of making $700 by the end of the next month get a loan.

If you earn less than 1k per month you really should find a cheaper place to live

Tearing up man. I know it’s probably not real but posted address

Get a fixed income job asp.

Pawn or sell stuff you have.

Home / heating / water / food should be your top priority

Can any family or friends help you out?

Thanks man. You mean from a friend or something ? Or where would you suggest ?

Yeah looking for jobs temp/ waiter / construction anything but not much luck because of holidays in my area. Unfortunately family cannot help, not doing so well and had to sell their house

Also I have pawned everything I could my ex’s diamond necklace all I have is my laptop and my guitar that I’ve had since I was 15 years old.

By the way I really appreciate the suggestions. Seriously, means more than you would know

Did random saint user send you anything?

OP, do you live alone?

nice FUD pajeet

No he has not I’m sure he was just messing with me. I wasn’t looking for any handouts, just genuinely wanted some ideas from some smart people. Thanks for everyone’s suggestions so far.

wait a sec, what happened to the 700$ you had saved for your incoming rent? This is a fixed monthly spending, where did the money go? can you get it back, for example if someone borrowed it from you?

Attached: confused.png (500x646, 97K)

Live with a roommate

Can't you ask the landlord for mercy this month?

I can't give you any advice on how to make any money within a week since I don't know how. But you might start considering about cost efficiency. For example instead of living with 2 people, add an extra person. As for food, you can really save up quite a bit while still eating healthy

Not sure where you are from but a lot of restaurants can use someone extra to do the dishes in the evening. It might not be fun, but it will get you money. Just walk around in town and go inside restaurants asking if they need someone

Yes someone owes me $1000 and was going to pay me back and I was counting on it but now has gone dark not returning calls or messages.

I do live with a rommmate.

No man not chance at all for that unfortunately

This is a good idea I agree , but there is not enough time to do this in 7 days

Any other ideas I am all ears . Again thank all of you so much

This is actually a good idea. Thank you man. I’m in LA so most restaurants have many of these jobs filled . Huge labor market for restaurants workers here (sometimes migrant workers). But I will try this nonetheless and see if it could work. Only thing is hiring process usually takes about a week including training etc. so may not work for this dire situation and timeline

You have to hunt this person down, and get $1000 worth of whatever they have. You're not a pussy, are you?

>Yes someone owes me $1000 and was going to pay me back
you get to that house and you get that dough back before you come whining here, you hear me
why the fuck didn't you tell us someone had a debt towards you
why you getting in shit deep enough to come here before you had the idea to get your legitimate money back?
it's your own money and you're having a problem because you can't get it back, grow a pair and go get it for fucks sake

Attached: 1496129755762.jpg (1500x1002, 380K)

>You're not a pussy, are you?
what's grinding my gears is that OP has been stupid enough to lend money that he needs to live
this must be a female unit

Attached: kirby-suicide.gif (148x111, 264K)

options trading

Attached: A9D05951-3E33-4295-95D9-D37CBFF57093.jpg (417x896, 122K)

I’m not whining man. Last time I spoke with him he told me he didn’t have it , and 2 I don’t know where he lives. So it’s not that easy, trust me I’m not happy about this either. I have lost my girlfriend and I’m so depressed I can’t even think , I’ve literally done everything I can do in regards to that, he fucked me over big time and now I’m fucked. Feels bad man

Op lending money that you desperately need was very naive. Anyway you should think about long term ways of making extra money: baby sit or tutoring are some relatively easy ways

I didn’t lend money it was a business deal that had a 10% commission. I delivered and closed the deal and even after a signed referral agreement guy disappeared. Worst part is he was a friend. I just don’t know his new address in San Francisco

confront the guy who owes you money. kill or be killed in this life user

As long as you don't look shady, go to church in some good neighbourhoods and surely you will get to know some parents with kids that could use you (again long term plan of making money) Driving lessons, tutoring, baby sitting. Easy as that

I have called messaged facebooked instagrammed emailed everything you can think of . Any suggestions ?

Good you have legal documentation. He has it coming in the near future then

Yes long term this is a good idea thank you . I still don’t know what I can do in 7 days to prevent being without a home though

message his elder family members and ask for his address. Do not mention the money owed though and act like all is good

I agree it is better than nothing . But I can’t afford to take it to court due to legal fees etc. not do I have the time

You live with a roommate. Maybe you can make a deal with him

any mutual friends that may know his address? know where he works? phonebooks that list addresses? idk. anything like that you can pursue?

You can sell your blood plasma for 50 bucks. You can only do it once a month, but if its your first time theyll let you double donate. I do it all the time for extra sheckles op.

Could work but can not afford to drive / fly from LA to San Francisco. I’m seriosuly so fucked aren’t I ?

I don’t know what else to do anons... I’m so fucking depressed and feel hopeless

I will do this . Thank you user. Still need $650 though

have a car or bike to maybe do that food delivery thing?

For petes sake OP. Sell your laptop and guitar.

Or call these people: ndh.org.au/Debt-solutions/Emergency-assistance

You can be honest with us and take a photo of your apartment btw.

Yeah I get it your int he states:
rentassistance.us/

>Could work but can not afford to drive / fly from LA to San Francisco
Jesus fuck do you know how the internet works
You said it's a friend so you fucking call and message all of your fucking mutuals and you let them know the fucker has money you need for you rent
then you hang him to dry publicly on normiebook and tshitter and stuff
you fry the fucker socially until he sends you the money
for fucks sake "using a plane to go see a person" in what century are you living

Attached: keyboard.png (350x729, 155K)

I will but will only get $150 max for these . Thank you for the links

>But I can’t afford to take it to court due to legal fees etc. not do I have the time
lawyers get the case and send a letter that makes the guy shit his pants then they'll keep a percentage of the money for their own pay
it's called collections service
you don't pay it, they get their pay on a part of the money they worked to get it back to you
for fucks sake stop going depressed there's a whole thread not talking about cryptos trying to help you so get the fuck up

Attached: truelies.gif (353x209, 2.62M)

Im giving 100$ in btc for the classic sharpie in pooper.

ill also offer the same deal

Is this offer open to just anybody?

Sell or pawn things.

Enjoy your ban :^)

>they let you double donate
Made me lol thanks user

I'm doing a medical trial for 1500, are there any in your area? It's quite nice, I get paid good money to sit on my ass and post on Jow Forums. also, qt asian nurses.

Beg for money on the streets

>not sleeping in a comfy honda Jow Forums tinted out and parked in some rent cucks’ apartment complexes overnight, lifting at the gym then showering to get cleaned up, cleaning clothes at coin laundry, renting a drive-up-to storage unit, and driving around all day delivering food for $1000/week income as you build credit with prepaid credit cards and paying car loan on time, in addition to having principal paid off within a year and a small down payment saved up on your first house within two years. Sacrifice and hard work, nigger.

Attached: 01E131D7-4B3B-497A-9FF5-212DFBF69269.jpg (250x200, 17K)

Who do you trade options with?

NEET here.

Would someone teach me to bot on OSRS or something similar so I can start making money? I'm quite a nice person and you'd benefit not only in that you'd be helping another person out, but I'm genuinely dedicated to living a minimal live in order to help make the world a better place and help others (especially NEETS). In return you'd also have the social capital of knowing that having helped me, if in the future you needed a bit of help, I'd certainly be willing to do what I could in return.

Teach me to fish, so I can feed many, senpai.

Not legal but if you are as desperate as you say, I would go to your local college library/book store and steal books. Student books are easily sold. I make about 300-500/week from 2-3 visit to my campus book store. They are usually not larmed, but are in the library. Although it is very simple to remove the alarm card. On a good month you could easily make 1000$ in a week.

Door to door leaf rakeman if you live in an area that needs such services

Look for pet sitting jobs on craigslist or whatever your local internet classifies are. Cat ladies and old women can sometimes shill out serious money to someone willing to stay in their house and take care of their "babies" while they're gone.

Torg.io

>Buy cheap Amazon Cards
>Resell to anons for cheap
>Resell on Paxful

cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/114292-my-experience-with-torgio/

Easy money if you can get a nice routine going

pls sir do the needful thank you LORD JESUS thank you sir

unironically on the level of some curry fucker, begging for someone to teach you how to do something not even profitable.

The absolute state

This is actually a good idea
Torg is cool but they’re starting to set limits on daily exchanges. Create different accounts.

Buy a shovel and shovel snowy driveways for as many hours as you can.
It’s that fucking simple.

Yeah but the limit is like $3k a day or whatever. If you're swapping out exchanges that much a day, you're most likely running a business. Careful bro.

Torg is the future, faggot. Literally means Marketplace in old Nordic.

It’s even faster in rich neighbourhoods

Attached: C9A8621C-476B-4897-8DDB-C578A5B4A4E7.jpg (467x511, 60K)

love that 50 is still around trolling as much as he does

I know this is old, but still.

>Get a job.
>Pay your landlord with that.
>If you won't make the money in time, ask for a bit more time. He might be more lenient with you, since finding new tenants is harder than waiting a few days.
>If he won't give you extra time, take a loan, probably from your credit card. Use your paycheck to pay it back.

How are you even in a position to pay rent if you don't have a source of income? It's not like there are any expenses that are more important than rent. It's not like anyone is stupid enough to spend their rent money on something else.

If you live somewhere warm offer to do landscaping. Should get you $50 per customer.
If you live in Maine offer to shovel snow.
Airbnb your apartment and sleep in your car

Wait how does Torg make money. Seems like a scam.

Buy COSS ahead of the next Medium update in a week

They’re run by a bunch of Paxful dudes.

You’re buying it cheap, but they’re buying it cheaper than you are.

have you met any of the psychos from paxful? they're ridiculous and underselling or overselling.

Upvoted

Attached: BBB6635E-3FF4-4BBF-91CD-AB7ED6D1708C.jpg (640x1136, 76K)

lmao