Aergo daily

Daily reminder that they have REAL partnerships with Samsung, Lotte Card, POSCO and Hyundai Motors.

ICX and VEN cucks go away

Attached: 1_V4DH98qzygPtexXnTOrM6A.png (2000x1333, 77K)

not only with those companies lol

What the fuck's POSCO

I have 95% certainty that Vechain will be a big success. So, I love the fact that the price keeps dropping, and I hope it keeps dropping so I can keep buying more.
And before anyone cries foul, I’ve been buying $VET since November, and have an XNode Locked up, so I’m operating at a loss as well.

There no question this is gut wrenching to see, but that is my emotional side talking. My rational side sees this as a blessing in disguise. So I’m cool folks. Dump those XNodes and make mines more valuable, and dump that $VET so I can upgrade my node at 101 sats.

Before I take my leave, this quote outlines my train of thought. “The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient” – Warren Buffett.

I can SO see it happening right now. People that can’t hold, are selling at a loss, and people that can hold, are buying up these dips on the way down. Sorry, but not sorry for your loss people, let’s get this thing back to 101.

Attached: 1542434388946.jpg (250x191, 16K)

kek 4 vet

what the hell does "real" partnerships mean?

How can you have real and fake ones

Huge Korean multinational contractor I happen to know because i did a project for them few years ago

Ones which have no backing of

No they don't, blocko does. Doesn't meant those companies will intergrate aergo.

yeah man thats such a good coin that it gets shilled here daily even though its not being traded yet. why would you want competition to buy? is it because.... maybe... its a scam shitcoin that youre trying to hype to unload ICO bags at premium price?
fucking kill yourselves scammers. no one gives anything for free, and if this is getting shilled this heavy its because its a shitcoin. shilling is paradoxical. good under the radar projects dont get shilled, they get accumulated. again, kill yourself

it does. Check the AMA of the CEO

you mean to tell me LINK, Holo weren't shilled? Since you have an IQ equivalent to Trump's let me explain:

> Invested by Sequoia Capital that previously invested in YouTube, Whatsapp, Stripe, Polychain.

> 23 blockchain solutions so far, used by Korean stock exchange and korean land ministry.

> 100+ developers, team established since 2013

> Heck even private sale has only 25% discount. No 10x+ seed price like Thunder or Dfinity.

Need more reasons dumbass?

Thanks bro. I'll buy it -50% below ICO when it hits the exchanges.

yeah in this market, hard to see anything releasing doing all that well. despite how good it is, but that means could be good pickings when it dmps

oh wow, better buy quick before it moons

Attached: 1512852192498.jpg (500x333, 56K)

Source or fuck off

>hey guys, look at REQ, invested by YCombinator that previously invested in airbnb, dropbox and also stripe

Attached: 1518250979423.png (817x443, 34K)

Dude these guys from Y Combinators don't fuck around, they are aggressive.

i know right, they just keep shoving REQ down everyones throats. some of the most agressive marketing ive seen.

WE GON MAKE IT REQ MARINES AND WE WILL BE EATING FANCY MOZZARELLA WHILE ALL THESE LOSERS EAT TOP RAMEN FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE AHAHAHAHAH

Orange man bad. You need to go back.

Attached: hhhuduy8.png (324x362, 45K)

Kek ah that meme brings back good memories

Attached: heha.jpg (375x375, 22K)