So, any thoughts on

what is going to be presented in the 2h long meetup?

Attached: IMG_20181123_100036.jpg (1080x1523, 233K)

Well it does say on the eventbrite page that it will be geared more towards developers. I imagine it will be a more practical/coding type talk or workshop and discussing different use cases.

He has done the same presentation in about ~30min. I have a feeling that this time it is going to be a comfy bedtime story.

Attached: IMG_20181123_100058.jpg (1080x958, 89K)

a well laid out plan on keeping link below $1 via a coordinated bag dump by sergay and the team through exchanges over the next 10 years
t.rory

It's going to be a dickswing party for fags.

It's just going to be sergey and all his dev buddies eating mozzarella while laughing at all the people they scammed.

Attached: 1510265854481.png (958x539, 559K)

>discussing different use cases.
My bet is on that and that's why it sounds promising regards new info.

Mainnet will not be announced.

fuckd 7D chess ID confirmed

Attached: 1540934233526.jpg (413x448, 32K)

It's going to be called "Connecting smart contracts to external events" and everyone is going to expect the same speech as ever, but Sergey is going to come out riding one of those tiny Krusty the Clown bicycles and smoking a huge blunt and saying "I am the main net, i AM THE MUHFUCKING MAIN NET" and Binance is going to go offline for 420 seconds, and when it comes back up LINK will just be price locked at $1000 with infinite volume, and linkies who have held since ICO will notice that even when they "sell" they still keep the same LINK stack they just get hundreds of thousands of dollars every time.
Trust me, I'm an insider, this is how it's going down.

No shit, Q1 earliest imo

How do You have access to my dreams?

Your dreams are just APIs. We can access them now, trustlessly.

Probably a meeting on how to pull out with minimal loss.

Good luck everyone!

Attached: Wemadeit.jpg (701x499, 51K)

If this token doesn't fucking do something I'm gonna be self executing

My biggest fear is that chainlink will indeed change the world like we all think but it will still not moon beyond x10 because this market and normie money are so stupid

Ärimees on gei

You have to stay alive just long enough that we figure out how to put psychedelics onto the Chainlink network, at which point it becomes self aware and self sustaining.
It's called the stoned API hypothesis.

Sergey will probably recite Shakespeare

That would actually be fucking epic.

The dudes from Linkpool started giving more details regarding the staking limits they will have on mainnet launch. Coincidence?

it's literally mindfulness techniques to remain calm and present when you're about to kick off the next industrial revolution.

Most likely a partnership with a "literally who" that will only make sense a year from now

Where exactly and when?

>eating mozzarella
Wrong project, user. LINK is Bigmac’s.

please be this

Attached: comfy.jpg (400x350, 52K)

maybe someone can ask in TG why this is such a long presentation..?

Details please?

Where? checked twitter and medium didnt see anything.

Attached: 17470773-5012-4134-B54A-AC7712712FBD.jpg (750x1010, 391K)

Hahahah upboated my good sir

Ty

Attached: 1542244575321.jpg (647x740, 54K)

when will normies without any lp be able to stake?

Just do NaaS, think that’s what Ill do with half my stack

I literally had this dream a few days ago, where I checked my phone to see the price shoot up to $8. I woke up [spoiler]out of panic[/spoiler].

mm this is my concern as well... the days of big moonage is over

>wearing pants

Attached: 1542847970619.png (750x1189, 142K)

it wont "moon" in the sense of doing a x100 in a couple months.
but it will "moon" in the sense that it will be priced at least $200 by Q3 2019.
we're in the true paradigm of holding now.

i attended the eth sf 2hr developer presentation back in october. there was the usual general explanation of the network, then they went over how to create a contract line by line, discussed example api's, and answered questions. time flies.

Yes this time it will be the same

Underrated

Based gnomeposter

OK just to clarify, wasn't "priority staking" one of the major selling points of LP shares? And doesn't this indicate that during the apparently most lucrative early period people won't be allowed to stake much anyway?