I am so beyond REKT that I changed mindset to

I am so beyond REKT that I changed mindset to
"cmon go lower" so i can restart hoarding.

Attached: Screenshot_20180704220251.png (1080x1920, 813K)

KEK imagine being some used-up jungle asian and having these standards.

>26
>thinks she's not on the slippery slope downwards

oh no no no no

Find yourself someone nice like her

Attached: fullsizeoutput_1bd.jpg (640x1136, 183K)

It has to be all about personality for her since she looks like one of those women with beards at a circus

With that ugly face, obviously she needs a lot of maintenance.

Personality is all that really matters

Attached: 1541982983667.png (432x330, 19K)

Looks like she fucked up when she tried to contour her face because she picked a darker makeup shade than her face needed.

This bitch just needs a hard long fuck and good smack when she opens her mouth and she'll turn out a good wife, Viet chicks are beyond easy to control.

Thats some next level entitlement here.

>1. Pump like a lamboman and dump like a pajeet. 2. Do you have an intact hymen, are 18 year old and are a 10/10 tradi qt waifu? If not, fuck off, lift your ass up and go crying to big daddy gubment for dem sweet welfare bux, even a non Chad doesn't want to stay with an aging, 3.5/10, shortsighted and entitled used up chink roastie.
>Have all of them? Well, then i hope your daddy is rich and have a fragile heart because i'm about to go all in on chainlink.

Attached: 1542394572859.png (411x508, 127K)

>Someone nice
>On tinder
Literally doesn't exist. You will never find someone that's not on the cock carousel there.

You must think they all have sti's

This. I cant say I havent met interesting chicks over Tinder, but they are all either semen demons or have some serious mental issues.

The only people you meet on Tinder are people who have Tinder.

Attached: red-pill-2.jpg (750x420, 19K)

underrated

Is it wrong that I find women like that extremely attractive. Yeah it's cringe if she's a loser outside of looks but lets say shes a millionaire oxford grad, it's just unbelievably hot.

Attached: 1526264172706.png (1500x1000, 389K)

Attached: ada232f9f870cf829171fa8990916aa9.1000x1000x1.0.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

thanks for reposting my screenshot op. kinda glad this shit is getting circulated

i mean this is probably the tamest tinder profile you'll see

>all of that toilet paper on the ground

lmao

kek
>but user, all you need is to show confidence, women are all about that
yeah shure

ahh fellow robot. much obliged.

El atrocidad

10/10 white male. Sorry, I only date white females.

Fucking BASED

lol, you waited till the last word for the shill.
well played pajeet, well played

this is fucking beautiful user

Attached: 1540774452719.gif (200x200, 11K)

If you say something negative about her you’re an incel. Can’t win these days. She realistically a 4/10. That nose, teeth, jawline needs to go. My standards are at least a 9/10. Don’t care if this girl is a good fuck, embarrassment holding in her hand in public for 5 minutes is more abysmal then any dick she could fuck well.

TOPKEKED
Best post on biz today

she’s not a looker but I can respect her for her values.

Attached: 1111.png (1076x1885, 422K)

She's decent looking. If she was smart, had a good career and a good personality definitely potential waifu material.

Buuuuuuut she's not hot enough to be a bitch or high maintenance, so pass. Actually, even hot girls aren't worth that shit. Don't put up with bullshit, fellow anons. Have standards.

Based and redpilled ?

its humanities discard pile

Absolutely.

If you've made it to Tinder, you will never have a normal relationship or marriage, those people are all used up.

>sergey
keked