Just bought Btc swingtrading the next 2 week pump

I hope Willy stays correct

Attached: sei_5603876.jpg (964x631, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moonconnection.com/moon_trading.phtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he propably is. looking at the charts it should pump soon to atleast 4700

didnt he say it was gonna dump

oh, the ambiguity

Post to Willys comment:
"Stay outta the market til Friday and only take the 2 week lunar swing trade wth a tight af stop loss if you got the balls.
Hold hold off the SV buys til deposits open on binance and finex then set some stinky bids and hope jihan fills you
Stay outta any low liquidity shitcoins for a while "

"Bottom around fridays full moon could come a day or two after just watch the charts and combine TA with that date. No specific range targets yet, I’m a lunar trader so even if I have to buy a bit higher than today I will I don’t play against Luna tho"

He says it will likely pump after the bottom sometime today. His second comment implies this will happen "around fridays full moon", so around 12 hours from now minimum

wtf is lunar trading?

another user said his whale group is dumping btc tonight too
target 2.8k

USDt wise thats like $3000-$3100 right

Astrology

we'll see tonight

it's unironically a thing.

Lol this board and listening to larper and falling for "willy the whale" bullshit isnt this same guy who tryed to scam people on sdex????

Means hes not concerned buying absolute low he just tryes to time buys before parabolic moon missions.

yeah something like that
willy said he doesn't really buy alts

Allegedly that is another Willy, this Willy has been pretty good so far

it's trading based on the moon phases, uptrends/dumping switch around at full moons/half moons etc
moonconnection.com/moon_trading.phtml
it seems like a self fulfilling prophecy, maybe a lot of traders follow this, effectively causing it to correlate

its a way of saying "why are you dumbfucks believing my shitty larping abilities?"

tick tock

will explicitly told he will not use a trip code and you believe the tripfag larper?

was it gepetto? always do the opposite of what gepetto tells you always!

Someone forced "him" to get one. In any case, Im sitting in USD so it wont matter much desu

of course lemme just say that you have no way of proving the tripfag and willy who warned about the crash are the same person. secondly you can't trust tripfags or willy even if they are the same person just because they got it right once. in fact you can't trust anyone about your trading really.