I THINK HOLOCHAIN SUCKS

I THINK HOLOCHAIN SUCKS

Attached: Gupta.jpg (1074x1026, 222K)

A set of interconnected at protocol level permissioned ledgers with flexible consensus rules is still superb

what did the tweet that he is linking to say?

Poo wants to keep it at poo prices.

This communist poo is everything wrong with Ethereum. Like Arthur said, it's a double digit shitcoin

the poo sounds nervous

So, holochain is like plasma enabled ethereum with no constraints on the contract language and no clunkiness of operating/creating additional Eth networks.

Fucking gold

>ITT: Holoplebs ignoring reality

based Vinay

Always measure a project by the amount of fud it receives. It is indication of amount of enemies, interest and how alive they are.

Guess a shit-covered pajeet walking the streets of new york will be a worthy individual given that measure.

why is it better than a standard server infrastructure?

Unironically the one time an ETH dev invested in an ICO, they picked Holochain.
I wonder if those ETH devs decided to be moonboys for a day or the tech is actually revolutionary ...

Thanks for the buy signal

brainlets will not catch how insightful this user is.

>Vinay Gupta
My sides

This fuck knows nothing about tech. He's just a rich lucky moron.

Attached: IMG_20181123_154642.png (1080x1533, 454K)

you guys are new or what?

> not knowing about polkadot

explain how he is wrong about this

Holochain is not "permissioned", they don't make the same security promises as blockchain because it's not a blockchain and isn't supposed to be, there's very little hype and PR bullshit beyond some morons in the community and even that is nothing compared to Ethereum's "global world computer" idiocy.

explain how its not permissioned

to get a bit more specific. Holochains are supposed to be peer to peer and decentralized, but it is very doubtful that this will ever be the way in practice because of the security limitations. Different holochains can have their own policies that include permissioned controls over the userbase. Just because it is possible to have a permissionless holochain doesn't mean that any holochain providing a valuable service will ever be permissionless and free of kyc barriers. Then there is the matter of agents being tasked to accept payments for, and emit holofuel when the supply is in need of expansion. I would like to know just how this mechanism could be described as permissionless in any sense of the word.

Well you could create an currency on Holochain which is permissionless with for example proof of stake.

Holo has no native currency and yeah Holofuel is permissoned, but permissioend or permissionless depends on the app to app basis. Fuel is just one app out of many, albeit the most important.

You could do alot of things with Ethereum also, but we didn't see alot of that in practice. We saw alot of shittoken fundraisers. What Holochains will be used for in practice will follow the path of least resistance and in today's world, that is centralized and permissioned.

I am still not sure if Holo will ever work at all, lol.

They hired a guy to do the mathematical proof and he just said that it is too complex for him so he gave up.

*blocks your mudfud*
I code in C, C#, C++, Ruby, Rust, VB Basic, Assembly, Python, Java, Jscript, HTML, CSS, GO, PHP and SQL just to name a few. You can either join the Tunesquad now or you can sit and weep in solidarity when this goes to 50 cents. You would have to be one poor ass pajeet if you can’t afford to buy at least 1 million for suicide insurance. The future is femme you goddamn patriarchal dinosaur.

Attached: 56CE82F3-6F4B-4D75-9068-092DADD9FF4F.png (720x721, 568K)

lol just use the internet

Early members of the Ethereum foundation. He's been famous for being a duchebag. Having tantrums/meltdowns on twitter etc.

He's soon to be as insignificant as Mcafee

NICE, manipulate up some pumps as well please

Only 20 bucks to go before that's a fact. Though let's be real, if ETH is a shitcoin, so is everything else.

lot of butthurt bag holders in this community who will stop at nothing to continue the facade as long as possible.

White paper is being rewritten but won't be complete for some time, if that is a problem continue buying more blockchain tech

Kek. I personally know Vinay and he is a super nice guy and a genius. So fuck you Holotards.

i'm the user that keeps posting "Holochain is an inferior AWS masquerading as a blockchain" in every holochain post on biz.

did anyone actually listen.. is it even worth my time warning biz about scams?

>Refugee shelter designer
Why does he exist?

"If 99.9% of data in distributed apps is non-rival, or non-conflicting, shouldn’t we just trigger special consensus resolution on that .1% of the cases and bear the (computational or social) cost of that overhead only on those cases?"

Avoid the problem and give developers an environment so they can try and solve it. Absolutely brilliant scam
>$1EOY

>Gupta

Yeah, because I always believe pajeets. Gtfo of here Rajeesh.