I could really go for a good LARP right about now

Attached: 3644A0F7-906C-48D6-8E60-8F202E136FFE.jpg (1223x448, 42K)

Expect some new chainlinks added before the nyc dev centric meetup. Maybe a partnership.

The service agreement epic is on track for 3-6th December.

Look at what they are working on now, looks at the descriptions "it would be nice to have x feature" etc... we are close

Attached: 1542327621882.png (818x545, 1.28M)

tis the season for a quality LARP

I could really go for the truth

Attached: IMG_0575.png (620x380, 12K)

is 5000 link enough to make it?

kek Link is truly the poorfag's coin

no, user, no it isn't

10.000?

You know it is. Think logically, do you think anyone cares about currencies? Mass populus hanging out to use bitcoin to buy their coffee?

The next step is institutional use, of smart contracts. What's the missing link

10k has always been the minimum to make it.
If link had the same mcap as Ripple now = $50 per link
Same as ETH when ETH was $1000 would = $300 per link
So even 3k Linklets can make it if they can hold for 5 years and sell the top.

I’ve posted my insider info before and was met with scepticism. I’ll reiterate it for you: the payments logos on Sergey’s slides and all the graphics they use are not there for no reason. SWIFT, Visa, Paypal, etc.

sure, mate. get back to me when they themselves say they are partnering with chainlink. Hint, they will never say that because they will never partner with chainlink.

Ripple's peak mcap was $140 billion. If we assume 350 million circulating supply for link (it will be way less due to staking) then at this mcap it would be $400

True. Because they will be customers, not partners.

This is nice and highly probable but we want the actual announcements between the companies

Alright faggots, I'll be releasing insider info in 3 hours. Keep the thread alive. I'll only post it once.

Attached: 1542922442212.jpg (1080x1080, 130K)

Are you a Muslim man?

I'm a Hebrew man.

>
>
>Ripple's peak mcap was $140 billion. If we assume 350 million circulating supply for link (it will be way less due to staking) then at this mcap it would be $400
Is this confirmed that staked ĺink is taken out of circulation? They gonna monitor all nodes and deduct staked link on the fly from circ supply?

gib insider truth that people will dismiss as larp. I want to believe user.

Poorfag cope
100k link to make it

Coinmarketcap.com is NOT the official cryptobank of planet earth.

In market terms, from a game theory poijt of view, circulation is the amount that people want to sell. If the link is in a node cmc.com won't update the le official planet earth cryptobank stats. It will however increase the price as supply available on exchanges are reduced.

Remember braindead idiots. Websites are just websites.

maybe we need a circulating supply chainlink

Link’s total supply is only 10x that of eth’s, so having 10k linkies is like having 1k eth. And 1k eth was definitely /making it/ material back in the day.

Dubs of truth thanks m8

since the larp police started enforcing bill 742 section P which permits larping only with offical licence it's very quiet on Jow Forums. I personally am thankful.

2 more days and i get my license!

Can’t wait

Is 500 ETH enough to make it? That's the equivalent.

I'm Muslim and gay and chainlink will officially be used to legalize gay marriage in Iran through tamper proof smart contracts, screencap this.

Am drunk but not drunk user. If you want faith just create a twitter account and add every confirmed project then look at the connections from there. Hundreds of teams make sense, easy to find more teams who are using CL but not yet confirmed.

By confirmed i mean teams not yet announced? or is this the same thing? Checking my own post because fuck you

Is there any way we will be able to tell how many LINK are staked on nodes?

Do I double check here? Apparently I am speaking to/from kek, or is kek speaking via me? I dont know anymore.

why have art thou forsaken me kek?

You know why.

I'm cold...

I know.

They are literally working together lol.

explain

Its on track since first week of November, it will go like that till December 2019.. prove me wrong

The larpers said mainnet this month. Its always, "just a little while longer". My arms are getting tired from all the heavy bags I'm holding. I can't take much more of this.

Attached: 1405655941443.png (633x758, 34K)

Even if they finish the stuff they said was important, I think the odds of 2018 mainnet are low. It's a realistic possibility, sure, but still seems low. I wouldn't get excited.

Even if they finish this week and do a week of testing, that gives them a window of like 2-3 weeks to launch in December unletthe team works through the holidays. Maybe they're crazy like that but if they're like any other dev team, I expect some work to get done in the first half of December but no big launches (e.g., a mainnet release) because nobody wants to risk getting called to fix an expected, critical software defect over their holidays.

I work at a FANG company and I think we're literally not allowed to do a release even for seemingly trivial software during the last 10 or so days of the year for this reason. Nobody wants to get a surprise phone call on their vacation.

>It's a realistic possibility, sure, but still seems low. I wouldn't get excited.
I'm definitely not swing trading though because who knows? If they are actually close, we could see a q1 release. If they're reeeeeeally close and workaholics or under super tight deadline pressure then maybe they would be willing to release during or eight before the holidays. This team could be different from most other teams I've seen. I've never worked with a start-up, only big slow tech companies, so maybe they move faster.

We just need more time.

they were working yesterday. i was getting updates via github on email at the dinner table

>heavy bags
Faggot. LINK is up in sats more than anything else you could have bought in the top 125. Go back to jerking off over small cap discord musical chairs, faggot.

Fuck your bags you mainnet selling faggot. You don't deserve LINK.

Chainlink is a linkchain. What u think??

I have insider knowledge that they are working together. Posted about it before. Always met with suspicion even though their logos are all over smartcontract.com and Chainlink graphics everywhere. It’s not that hard to believe and I’m here telling you to believe it because I know it for a fact!

I wouldn’t expect an announcement. Announcements of partnerships only happens in the crypto sphere. In real business they don’t do that shit. Though I imagine that inspection of code and mainnet traffic will be enough for autistics to figure it out even without announcements.

holy SHIT guys
devfag here, i work for a major, MAJOR logistics corp (hint: red, yellow, german)
today, my boss announced that our entire dept gets trained in GO so we can "create basic smart contract templates for the next decade"
im literally shaking rn
i always thought that 1000 eoy was a meme, but now....

Attached: 1511607863826.png (128x128, 13K)

Your assumptions are absolutely positively retarded

>just here to help you out, all you have to do is buy my bags

WTF I love buying bags now

Wee woo wee woo

>wearing pants

Attached: 1542986551535.png (750x1189, 142K)

please be real fren
also checked

what smartcontracts is DHL working on? Basic delivery contracts?

Oh boy oh boy do I like Black Friday
Filled my bag at 7700sats and got another fat buy order around 7450.
Tasty stuff

Attached: 1539280870038.jpg (599x626, 64K)

Wrong. That’s basic maths. Mcap / supply = token price.

I don’t give a fuck if you buy or not.
Just looking forward to when I get proved right and people are posting my larp screenshots everywhere.

>Always met with suspicion even though their logos are all over smartcontract.com and Chainlink graphics everywhere
This is something I don't have insider information about, but I've argued that Chainlink indeed has contact with those companies. It's like,
>US Citizens cannot participate in ICO
>No marketing of ICO
>No marketing whatsoever until the software is testable for utility
>Everything said is focused on the how other devs can find utility in the network
>No mention of token value
>BUT, logos on the website

How could it be that smartcontract.com took so many precautionary measures in their ICO and pre-testnet public image, and just fuck it up with misleading logos that suggest a partnership with major payments providers.

This is seriously something to think about.

Attached: 1537399916303.jpg (400x400, 18K)

3 hours passed Astro

i believe you fren! How many bodes would they run you think, or are they just using the network for secure smartcontracts?

Why contracts in GO though?

1) you completely ignore the other 650M that will be released into the supply over the next few months
2) using XRP's peak market cap is beyond deluded. That was bubble pricing. We're going to be in a bear market for at least another 2 years. Faggot moonboy

Go is a common language that is also being used by the chainlink team. It means nothing.

>1) you completely ignore the other 650M that will be released into the supply over the next few months
you completely made that up

they switch to go because its most common

Marketcap is derived from price, not the other way around.

Newfag defected. What do you think they are going to do with the other 650M just send it to the burn address?

thanks for proving you have no idea what you're talking about

I’m fairly new to biz (1 year) what was the eth or other /our coin/ hype like here?

fuck off

Attached: unknown-5.png (459x340, 19K)

1) The 650m is to gift big corps for using link nodes and won't hit open market
2)money will continue to flow into crypto as the US dollar gets devalued due to exponentially rising debt
see Ray Dalio's most recent interview for 2

Attached: chainlink women love it.jpg (597x393, 50K)

The 650m will be given to big corps but it WILL hit the open market just because of how the tokenomics of LINK works, they are used as gas for the chainlink connection between oracles, so giving it to corporations will incentivize the use of the platform because it will require less investment from the enterprises (sergey confirmed this in a video)

so expect a big dump once mainnet releases, followed by months of steady gain, until normies notice and makes it moon, maybe in late or early 2020

People actually put 30k into this..

What LARP means pls ?

>money will continue to flow into crypto as the US dollar gets devalued due to exponentially rising debt
kek people still fall for this fucking meme

Those logos are the Vechain equivalent of "the rumour is true" kind of bullshit

Yes, it means about US$5,000,000 EOY.

>athens will never fall
>rome will never fall
>3rd reich will never fall
>british empire will never fall
>US will never fall
have fun HODLing your fiat cuck

>writes some lines of code
>prints 1 billion shitcoins
>keeps 70%
>asks for 32 million dollars for the other 30% to establish a base price for the other 70% shitcoins
>now not only does he have 32 mil in ether, he also has 75 million in shitcoins
>all this in 1 day
there you go. the truth

>b-b-b-but he wont sell!
yeah, hes just gonna hodl forever right? thats why he printed them. to look at them. the funniest part is the higher link goes, the bigger the dump will be. enjoy being poor

Thanks for proving my point. 350M goes to node operators who are free to sell on the open market. The rest goes to the team who are also free to sell on the open market and more than likely will since you can't pay your bills with LINK tokens. All those tokens WILL be in the circulating supply you fucking mental midgets.

The service agreement epic has been pushed out every week since at least mid September.

Not true. It was in the icebox.

Is $22 link possible?

This. And if link goes to $100 none of those node operators are going to sell their staked link, right? Because if they're staked, they're staked forever, right? Idiot.

t. All-in, but not retarded, linky

Nothing I care about. Kill all the characters.

>comparing chainlink to a chink scam
Ok mate

>since you can't pay your bills with LINK tokens

Attached: slydog.jpg (3264x2448, 493K)

Nice bait

DEEZ

>tries to dispel fud
>"we have not released all the details"

WOW IM FUCKING IN. SURELY THE 350 MIL WONT GET DUMPED. NEITHER WILL THE 350 MIL FROM FATASS SERGEY. HES JUST GONN LOOK AT THEM TOKENS FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE. HE WILL GO THERE EVERY DAY AND SAY "LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL MY 350 MILLION TOKENS ARE!" THEN CLOSE THE WALLET AND REPEAT THE NEXT DAY UNTIL THE DAY HE DIES. HE WILL NEVER DUMP THEM. 1 MILLION DOLLARS EOY

wee woo wee woo larp police here. we're standing down for this thread, have fun boys

DHL

LINK is used to stake in nodes. to be used as a collateral value to smartcontracts.

they arent going to hit the open market.

healthy and strong

I'm a Muslim man but I have to admit that pregnant Sergey really turns me on. I keep fantasizing about putting my seed inside him and watching new life grow... We get married, he gives birth, and we raise that baby under the blessings of Allah. I want to hold hands with Sergey, and looking into his eyes say 'I love you.' I think of myself taking our son to his first day at school, watching that strong and masculine boy develop amazing computer skills like his dad.

Yes... I can't hide this anymore. It's coming from deep inside of me... this desire to shout...

I'M GAY AND I HOLD CHAINLINK! Yes, and I am not the only one. I was attracted to this community because of the feeling of brotherhood that it creates. Together we are one. We are above gender divisions and categories. Chainlink, as you know, is a gay sex position where men stick their dicks into each other's asses to form a link.

Today, I declare Chainlink to be the currency of the LGBT community.

I'M GAY AND I HOLD CHAINLINK. YES! I'M GAY AND I LOVE SERGEY! WOW! I'M GAY AND YOU ARE TOO! TOGETHER, WE ARE GAY LINKIES AND NOTHING CAN STOP US!

I'M GAY! AND I LOVE TO SAY IT! I'M GAY, I'M GAY, I'M GAY AND I WORSHIP SERGEY! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK!

NO MORE CHAINS, JUST LINKS!

Attached: sergey nazarov pregnant2.jpg (634x677, 237K)

In what capacity are they working together? Are they working with Chainlink to build payments-processing tech for the blockchain space? Will we have fiat/LINK pairs soon? Not even an announcement at mainnet??

I believe you. Thank you.

Am I missing something? Isn't Sergay literally speaking on Dec 3rd? Are you guys that impatient?