BTC is showing lower highs, and deeper lows

Looks like we're going down. Most likely we're breaking downward through the 4k """support""" instead of up.

Attached: Lower highs, deeper lows.png (693x316, 20K)

The latest few days look like a microcosm of the bigger picture.

Attached: 1534608751554.png (1047x499, 80K)

Related.

Attached: blah382.png (659x316, 15K)

Oh we are going so low nobody can imagine yet. See 300$ incoming next year.

>being a permabear or permabull

Attached: 1542963037983.png (1724x812, 81K)

Low prices present buying opportunity. I am interested in Quantity.....
Better to wait and see....

Cryptos will not disappear but, the good ones and the important ones will filter through this plummeting trend.

2018 was not a good year for Crypto because we had so many external factors going against us....

However, it is becoming more of normality and public acceptance is of paramount importance.

The bottom will be $2,4K, user, to be reached before May.
Screencap this.

ayyyyyyyyyyy lmao

We touched the 600 day MA and the 200 is about to crash right through it...then we find a bottom, then we acculumate, then we test the bottom and then - and only then - do we rise - expect it to take quite some time too.

Attached: Image 8.png (1544x1053, 197K)

I think you're right.

>log scale
>obscure dogshit
nice meme lines tho

Stupid bears When will you realize that it's over We're turning bullish And there's nothing you can do about it

Attached: 1529597229759.jpg (900x621, 111K)

>people still trying to fit a linear line to a logarithmic curve

Hey newfag, log scale is the only meaningful scale for crypto. Linear is useless and misleading.

A bit over 2k seems about right, not sure about the time frame though.

$4k is titanium diamond encrusted support very impossible to break 100%

it's about time for an other colossal dump within 3 days any time now.

it nearly failed today, next stop 2500 and then 1100 if that fails.

This. Manipulators are going hard

time to start accumulating then... I sold my BTC from 15k all the way down to 9k, by the time we reached 6k i was 100% out... Seriously thinking about starting to ladder buy back in

Isn't it quite crazy to look at a 600 day MA? Thats close to 2 years. What' next? Looking at 5 years MA? 10 years MA?
On the other side maybe it's good to look at them in term of the bullrun cycles. So not that bad idea tough.

I thought bitcoin was going to one billion dollars.

ZOOM. OUT.

USE. A. LARGER. TIME. INTERVAL. AND. WORK. YOUR. WAY. IN.

HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING DUMB. IT'S LIKE STARING AT YOUR SHOES WHILE RUNNING DOWN THE STREET. "OH I THINK I'M OK, I THINK I'M OK, OH NOOOOOO I RAN INTO SOMETHING"