WARNING

Get out of tether and all crypto markets NOW. Expect a huge crash in the crypto market over the weekend. Many people will get burnt. I can't give you detailed info but I have insider information from the department of justice.

Attached: article-1358570-0D427C0A000005DC-544_640x443.jpg (640x443, 63K)

>tfw I already cashed out 2 weeks ago

My brother thinks I had some kind of inside knowledge instead of retard luck

Ok gupta. You want to buy cheaper? So do I, so keep spreading the FUD.

Could be correct, bitfinex is under investigation, also don't forget they stole proplrs BTC in a fake hack to create it in the first place.

*peoples

Nice LARP. BTC will be $15-20k before the end of this year.

Either the banks or the NSA will eventually kill it though. There's no way they'll allow NEETS to get rich. SHA256 was made by the NSA FFS

Swiss hedge fund manager here. BTC will test $4000 and then spike up to $5500. Next week XRP will spike shortly to $5 and retrace a bit afterwards. Good entry now.

It's the CIA not the NSA bud. They have a balance sheet just shy of the highest number you can fit in a sql database.

Can confirm my dad works at coinbase and everyone there has pulled out their funds.

so stale as a larp can only be bait

The NEETS aren't getting rich (except for a few lucky ones). It's a zero sum game.
The only ones making anything out of crypto are the ones running the exchanges, and those who manipulate the "market".

bilderberg fag here link will spike as well

there are plenty of retards that got set with crypto actually. its still possible just not right now. it will take some time to recover.

this post helps nobody...needs more deets

Can't give out details? Ok faggot

An actual insider would include some details since there is no reason why not to. so no need to panic. All is going to happen is the steady decline to 2-3k.

okay, put simply, tether will collapse and bitfinex will get raided.

thats cool, im not on bitfinex and are looking to get in cheap anyways.

CIA here. Hisbollah will nuke Israel. Prepare your ass for a -45% drop in XRP.

Fucking based. Please do.

how they gonna get raided, they arent even in the US...nore is their banks in US...rakesh please explain...

The DOJ has arms that reach

>load ze tether fud
>make zhem buy ze btc
>zhey bought
>damp eeit
as always

Attached: 1482779914940.jpg (751x600, 68K)

reminder that tether fud was spammed everywhere while btc was dumping from 20k to scare people from selling

my dad works for Satoshi
Satoshi is going to dump hard this weekend

yet op is saying exit all crypto, not exit tether, ie its gonna dump

Im comfy in TUSD.

Attached: 56623451299.jpg (512x512, 25K)

This people bought 7k BTC cuz of this Kek

>down over 90%
>get out now

Nah, I've been rushing to the ground so long I want to feel the hit.

Was Tether found to be insolvent ?

Attached: 1534638726238.jpg (420x420, 51K)

>department of justice.
don't we all, brother

Attached: 1500875480395.jpg (400x460, 36K)

People were saying this exactly one year ago

rothschild here. hodl.

bitcoin fag here, bitcoin will spike to $1 million dollars because I need to unload dear god someone help me

ok, how long?

The DoJ is actually doing its job, which is targeting fraudsters rather than the technology? Something sounds too good to be true here

Attached: 1542668535642.jpg (500x679, 78K)

didnt make sense anymore.

once I was a paper millionaire, now I am just a stupid fag with a few 100k -
i fuckin hate it to be worthless poor normie fag again

ma porcodio ma vaffanculo vΓ 

>tfw just cashed out on torg.io
>in the green

many keks, enjoy the red

Attached: 1536001638292.jpg (199x254, 12K)

Thanks just sold 100k

Attached: econCollapse Imm.png (1542x388, 65K)

Crypto exchange owner/insider here, bitcoin will crash to 1500, January 2019 it's going to hit 10k - stabalize for the rest of the month end of feb 14k March 17k June 1st 2019 35k then it will crash to around 8k a month later stay around there for 2 yrs and slowly climb back up to 60k

>retard luck

never underestimate the power of retard luck.

Attached: 1441954671932.jpg (500x500, 68K)

>People still throw around Tether FUD over a year later
>Nothing has still happened

Hilarious

Retard luck is shortingx25 with my whole stack for the first time ever, 4 days ago, like me

The dump from 6k to 4k is because insiders already found out what's about to happen to tether this weekend

Lol, it's Thanksgiving weekend in the USA and you expect burger cops to v& some shithole islands in the Caribbean?

I thought it was the NSA who did the cryptography and the CIA forcing tech companies to implement it
They tried with the linux foundation nut got told to fuck off. IMO this is the real reason why Linus is having such a bad time of it
They want him out of the way so they can have their backdoor

I have USD on bitfinex. Am I fucked?

Satoshi Nakamoto here. We let BTC bleed til December, then we flog that little motherfucker up to $35000 for a decent dump. Get in, while the shit is hot. Ok, that's all.

Guy is crazy but his advice is correct. Crypto is going to keep falling, the complete collapse of tether and exit-scam of the bitfinix platform will lead to 40%-50% 1-day falls in everything.

He's right, but if he's too scared to tell you the details, I will...

The Reptilians (the lizard people space aliens) have an odd form of language.

In one of those weird coincidences of history, their word π“‚–π“‡π“€±π“€Έπ“Šπ“œ , which is pronounced "chain link" is a universal insult which roughly means "your mother copulates in a cube".

Well, as you can imagine, they have misunderstood the idea of crypto, and think that the entire thing, "chainlink in particular", is nothing more than a "screw you" by humanity.

So, they've sent an invasion force to destroy us all. But the justice department found out in time, and negotiated a settlement where all cryptos will be deemed illegal and the holders of chainlink will be turned over to the reptilians to feast upon during a purification ritual.

Attached: Reptilian.jpg (236x346, 13K)

Pink Whale fag here. Me and muh whale buddies gonna enter this weekend. Come and enjoy the spectacle

can confirm. My dad works as a janitor in a masonic temple and he overheard Jacob Rothschild and some reptiloid from planet Nibiru talking to Bogdanov twins about how they're going to completely crash the market this saturday.

I can't provide any proofs of this because I'm afraid for my life, but it's 100% truth

I appreciate that, bro. Move your fucking whale asses in here and get this fucking party started. See you guys at the moon.

That doesn't explain why a fall in btc would happen tho? It would be the opposite, a rise

>department of JUSTice

Attached: 1542700380585.png (1007x734, 508K)

Nice meta-LARP, crypto dead until the next halvening.