So whatever happened to eth

i thought it was the future

Attached: Kathleen-Breitman.jpg (610x407, 25K)

You may find this hard to believe, but we're still in the present year.

$120 ON TORG.IO

LLLLOOOOLLLL

SHITCOIN

You ever drive by a construction site with a bunch of shit going on and some dude holding a stopsign?

>so whatever happened to eth
ICOs

>biggest development team in the world
shitcoin

:thinking:

ETH is a mess, missy

That's a bad thing actually. Big teams in crypto can't do anything right. Just look at Cardano.

I have bad news for you, Constellation is the future not ETH.

Attached: 1539636106655.png (1055x574, 93K)

Did you sell rock Grug?

it is the future

Attached: her.png (298x383, 277K)

pls sto.

In short: Kryptokitties showed that the Ethereum network can't handle a single dapp. Also, bad money chases good money away.
Too many ponzi scam erc20 tokens from 3rd world subhumans... Shakes out serious investors quicker then quick.

Attached: 1204 - Rectal Bleeding.jpg (1683x1115, 116K)

The future of Vitaliks hopefully soon OD. I hope each and everyone of those Marxists gets hung by the neck

Is that Kathleen breitman?

tezos is a science fair project, it's taking the functional programming meme seriously... lmao

sure it's safer in theory but it's nuts and stupid to expect anyone to shell out the huge upfront cost it takes to simply create it and then even more money to maintain it, slow process, slow increments, underwhelming results... yay? no.

people will just make a first draft on ethereum then incrementally improve it, there are tons of ways to make shit secure without using a weird af and clumsy language

fucking tards

Eth is a mess

i think i would rather fuck her husband. no homo

if you actually looked user, you'd see that they are fuckin' killing it. as the crypto world is dissolving cardano is building a behemoth that is about to surface - Q1. this will be the trigger for the next bullrun.

Holochain happened. That's why Vinay Gupta is so salty. Everyone with any sense knows ETH is done

you thought wrong

Why can Holo succeed where Ethereum failed?