ChainLink article on the homepage of Firefox

1k EOY Is FUD.

Might be slightly personalized to my browsing habits, but still

Attached: clfrontpage.png (1066x491, 286K)

you're the pervert behind all the AOC threads hmm

“I don’t know if anyone has fully solved the ‘oracle problem,’” says OpenLaw cofounder Aaron Wright. But he says ChainLink and Town Crier are a “good first attempt.”

> good first attempt

KEK

i never post bruh

Lmao so its not fully solved

Gg linkies on suicide watch

mainnet isn't even out, what more can really be said as of now?

>recommended by pocket
gee i wonder how that algorithm works.

Wow I clicked the link and it just installed Windows 98 on my brand new macbook? What the fuck?

Is it the number of saves that determine if an article is trending? 923 saves for the article but first one on the front page is 337. There's another about Chinese internet censorship with 3278 saves. There's one about interior design with 33933 saves. Is it just sponsored articles?

The second and third attempts are more likely to be made by the connected first mover or bought out by a first mover than some other group to Open Source a better solution then recreate all of the credibility building and business networking. These are transactions involving money.

who fucking cares, none of us are gonna make it

Attached: 1405460454877.jpg (400x386, 18K)

Did you hire a man to pretend to be your wife's daughter's dad and she doesn't know?

LINK confirmed to be at LEAST 3 times as exciting as FIRE in CALIFORNIA

Attached: LiterallyOnFIRE.jpg (398x934, 80K)

I just go this too. cool but 100% it's because of browsing habits.

dont think so. my non-crypto friends who use Firefox are getting it too. notice that its trending. this is also one of the first crypto-related recommended articles i've had shown to me.

this

its not personalized. its really trending.

you realize this is personalized based on your search history right?

Attached: wojack brainlet black hole math.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

It's based on the number of saves in pocket (bookmarks), although it could be Adelyn farming saves, seems like something that could easily be achieved

>Good
>First

wouldja look at that