How do you develop a trading strategy?

Let’s say I wanted to trade oil & gas. What would a trading strategy look like? Could someone give me an example in the most simple terms?

Attached: F4DA3450-0F78-4300-BCCC-6A50121E5673.jpg (680x521, 75K)

Well you could try margin trading natural gas right at the start of winter, you might also want to consider heavy amounts of leverage without any stop loss as well. This method works best if the money is not yours.

Just take out a loan and go 100x long. Enjoy being a millionaire. It is that easy.

Well, trading oil and gas in any meaningful amount would be quite heavy. So I'd recommend buying a forklift first.

I’m sure there’s at least one actual trader on this board... bump

Simple: stay on your computer 24/7 - be well feed, happy, clear state of mind and emotionless.

Then assuming you already amalgamateda lot of information and books on tradting to have a ground: all you have to do is start investing on your gutts - and let your winnings roll and your losses cut short.. and that's about it, repetitive task done mindlessly for the most part over and over again.

It's a living... could be, not necessarily.

Understand that will of individuals is impossible to predict, there are specific indices, genera emotional decisions and others based on events that you should profit from by investing or shorting - all of them are well-documented.

So basically live your life obsessed by some numbers with no social interaction and in years you'll make it... man who knows maybe you'll be lucky eventually and made a 9000% gain without expecting it, but don't rely on it.
Anyway simply playing it rational and right will net you a good living, a lonely, secluded living.

based anons

Attached: 1541729817535s.jpg (249x250, 10K)

That’s... that’s what I’ve been doing but I want to take this more seriously and have more structure

There's no structure, that's all there is to it.

Alternatively you can make money by pretending you're good at investing and marketing yourself - as a guru, sell books, charts and such.

Alternatively you can scam people, pretending to invest for them and run with their cash- or partake in pump and dump groups.

Create your own crypto, let it develop organically - plot the data and figure the easiest and most organic time to pump and dump it.

Only ways left man, and all immoral and damaging to others - so see you in hell.

>checked
Doing this since I've got fucked hard being a degenerate gambler. Buy low, sell high, take profits whenever possible, cut losses don't believe in some magic golden bull. Shit is as boring as working in a factory, but still better than breaking your back for Mr. Steinberg

How much money do you need to save up to be able to trade for a living? (ignoring how hard trading can be)

checked, been doing that with crypto for two years and it works. Only thing is my timing isn't the greatest... guess I should just keep at it...

What do you guys trade?

macd, stochastic, rsi

btc, eth and xrp.
Timing is always an issue, my tip, don't be greedy, 1.5% profit in a bearmarket is 1.5% profit. About buying points, fibos, rsi and macd and when I feel esoteric chink cloud.

you have a good chink cloud reference? you know, it's crazy, but I really get what trading OGs mean when they say risk management is key. Literally nothing else makes money except managing risk. It's one of those subtle things you hear when you start trading, but it's really such a big deal kek

Buy high, sell low
How new are all you fags

Buy high sell low

Basically whenever there are pink wojaks in Jow Forums, buy. Then when there's green guys, sell.

What is a chink cloud?

ichimoku clouds

Since trading its gambling ( you cant prove me wrong) you should realice whats important, basic math

Cut you losses fast, never ever hold.

This implies timing the market exactly where and when its going to be, you dont need indicators, i been 2 years watching btc/usd and i know exactly wherr they will make stoplosses jump, aka stophunting.

You should only care about a market, since every market its diferent and there are different players moving it, i trade crypto just cuz its or was a manipulated market, it could be microcaps, oil(proved to be highly manipulated talking Options here), shitcoins(you should be able to short them) what ever a big player could move where he want, and track the full market all timeframes.

You should take into account the tradding patterns, but not the way internet teach you:

Watch for very distinguible patterns, for example HnS, and track the bad performance, lets say a HnS have 70% failure, then you know the one who rule the market use the figure to hunt stoplosses.

Know you know whats your edge, since youre not a gambler, and base your trading in data, your 70% failure pattern, you only take those trades, you enter when they hunt, and you get out on profit.

This is what makes a trader, basimg your actions on data, like a robot, otherwise youre gambling.

I’ve gotten experience with crypto and I want to move to another market and get a feel for it. I enjoy geopolitical developments. You think that’s a good reason to go for oil & gas?