Will I ever get my money back?

Invested $20k in DBC at $0.4 (yes I fell for the Jow Forums meme at the time) and was buying the dip until April or so.

Currently have invested $50k in DBC to date, which is worth less than $2k now. The tech is good, but the price just keeps dumping.

What should I do Jow Forums ? Sell it or go all in with my remaining moneyz (put in another $10k) ? I think this still has potential...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

There were a lot of dumb scamcoins floating around the past year.

This has to be the dumbest.

Ur 2k is still lucky to be $2k

the memories of 2017 are flooding back to me

DBC GANG

BNTY GANG

ICON GANG

also lol @ u got meme'd

The team is still making progress on the project though, and there is a real demand market for it. Just think that they are actually running out of money because of the second ICO

I don't consider >95% losses from initial investment lucky.

>The tech is good
Citation needed. Oh wait, the repo is empty

>the tech is good
you mean the tech that hasn't been built yet? Are you implying the shit you read is the actual tech?

Someone sold you an idea and you fell for it

Attached: Untitled 283.jpg (1122x193, 73K)

Honestly it's amazing. How dumb were we to buy into all this. I remember the weekend I made 5k in a weekend playing crypto kitties. I remember staying up all night refreshing blockfolio and trading kucoin shitcoins.

Honestly I'll never have that much fun again. And I didn't sell any of it and am pretty much even with my initial investment.

where is my Brain Gang at?

Attached: 1515476545205.png (960x768, 254K)

pass it on BTC and wait 4 years
best thing you can do

we all got caught up in the hype

everything was mooning
fun fuckin times

now look at us

DESOLATE

Yeah I'll rather ride to 0 than selling at this point.

I need to start finding a job, been living of my measily profits that I took out in january. The remaining $10k will bring me through the next few months, but I should really start looking for something. I just can't bring myself to beeing a wageslave again. fml.

Do anything except go all in

There just isn't though. Your literally investing into something you really have no understanding of. Just admit you fell for the AI buzzword and that you don't really understand machine learning and distributed and parallel systems. But whatever dude, its your money. I'm sure the team appreciated your contribution.

only way to get even is to keep buying shitcoins. have you maxed out your credit cards yet? how many functioning organs do you own?

>The tech is good
he actually believed in this bullshit. Let's all point and laugh at him

Attached: 1504041642018.jpg (403x395, 20K)

He still belives in “the tech” you got China hustled HARD OP. Sell and leave crypto, you aren’t smart enough for this game

Maaan. Didn't you see that Disney toy on the Hangzhou bazaars? Moon confirmed Bro. Lambo in no time just HODL

Upvoted

Fucking brains man now all my friends hate me since they bought this shit because of me.
[spoiler]I sold months ago lol[/spoiler]

Yes. Put it all in now. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

Be patient and wait for the next moon in a few years.

If this shitcoin is still around, you'll at least get your money back. Be proactive and keep pressure on the team until then. I think a lot of people just throw money at these coins and then expect to get rich in return, but we need to be proactive about our shitcoins.

To their credit, stinky linkies are an active community. They shit up our board, post autistic and unfunny memes constantly, but above all else they keep pressure on the team to be constantly working. That's how it should be. There's a lot of money in these coins, put a burner under the team's ass and make them work.