Would it be possible for Bitcoin Cash to just be referred to as "Bitcoin" one day, and get the BTC ticker...

Would it be possible for Bitcoin Cash to just be referred to as "Bitcoin" one day, and get the BTC ticker? Or would it always just stay BCH even if it ends up surpassing BTC?

Attached: 0*sOHh5j3mCk_CsY1N.jpg (1600x847, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coingeek.com/bitcoin-ceases-bitcoin-2nd-death/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should refer to BTC SV as Bitcoin because it is Bitcoin

BAB no. BSV yes. It's the only Bitcoin that is left

Will never happen

No, because Bitcoin Cash is now controlled by the Core people.

Read this: coingeek.com/bitcoin-ceases-bitcoin-2nd-death/

Weird how corecucks were replaced completely with Craigbots.

Dubs of Truth!

Attached: Satoshi Nakamoto.jpg (477x695, 138K)

Attached: DspkKFgVYAABxGS.jpg (554x1199, 72K)

return to reddit with your desperate attempts at muddying the waters

I can't believe people like you are paid to shit post on a board with such a low poster count. Pathetic. 80% of SV's hash is owned by one company (n-chain). Decentralized cash of the future top kek

Attached: bitcoinyellowman.png (363x275, 118K)

Can somebody explain the faggots question?
I really don't get it. The Fud is on a level too abstract for me

I WAS JUST WONDERING ABOUT THE TICKER NAME, WHAT'S SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND???

Attached: 49ece8dd45e0ba1551ed22c1cd8dfd2d4d9061b5_1_690x489.png (690x489, 275K)

Weird how Core supporters, who bashed BCH and obsessively ranted about Roger, suddenly now are ABC supporters and obsessively rant about Craig.

Actually it's not weird, just sad to see, and it makes perfect sense to anyone who isn't completely in the dark to whats going on.

He's several months too late with making a thread like that.

Attached: verwojak.png (550x555, 69K)

We're meming him into emperor/god status lol

Wait should I be buying the cheap bitcoin instead of the expensive bitcoin? Like I could get a whole $200 bitcoin right now instead of just a fraction of one of the $4000 bitcoins. Which one is the ones we're supposed to buy?

Attached: 1542859354781.png (395x398, 114K)

BCH is SCAM

If you're asking about Bitcoin specifically (Bitcoin being the idea Satoshi invented and described in his Whitepaper) and you aren't using that word as a generic term for crypto -- if you want Bitcoin, the only way to get it today is to buy or mine SV.

It is today yes, since it's not BCH anymore, much less Bitcoin. It's BABcoin.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious Kek

Attached: hashishwars.png (573x447, 457K)

based and satoshi pilled

It's officially centralized bcash

Where were you hashwar

>66666
include me in the cap
- GXCI

Attached: 6.jpg (2234x2640, 513K)

look at this