Bitcoin Satoshi Vision 21 club

If you don't own and HODL you might not become a millionaire by next year. This is the shit we've been waiting for!

Attached: SV1.jpg (726x359, 74K)

Oh really. What happened to the 21 BCH club

Attached: DD53350D-B8A9-4D04-9415-DF5AAB4B242B.png (750x1334, 788K)

unf i posted it again blow me craig-chan

Attached: soyvirgin.jpg (924x924, 203K)

wtf just happened?

>tfw went all in at $140

Only the dead can know peace from this evil.

I sold right before the fucking pump and transferred to bitmex and can't transfer out of bitmex until tomorrow

fml

Yes but lets fud it to keep the price as low as possible for a long time so we can accumulate.

ABCDeath

Attached: 1536185993810.jpg (236x214, 8K)

Except it's literally mooning right now. Target: 1 BTC

Attached: 555.jpg (1381x794, 188K)

>he didn't already buy below 0.01
got some bad news for you, user

total garbage pump and dump, will crash any moment,

SV has never been $0.01. It began trading at $105. The lowest it's been so far is $39. You're welcome.

using poloniex. user, i

Attached: cope.jpg (450x450, 29K)

Attached: 1527189926668.png (657x539, 110K)

Deposits/withdrawals were enabled a couple of days ago.

try 200

Now comes the BCHABC pump

be careful, user. poloniex is a real devil

fuck me man i have $25k in crypto and i cant even be bothered with this alphabet soup. bch bchsv btcsv ... unless your shit is traded on consensus as ticker BTC it's never gonna fly in the normie markets (no gives a fuck about the quality of your product)

why

Going forward they'll be one of the only legit exchanges. The acquisition by Circle was pretty big news but flew under the radar.

Well if you were in it you'd also be in this one right?
Oh no I forgot, BSV is shit and if you had the brains to be in bch you've probably already sold your BSV.

Attached: zt6gen.png (617x574, 422K)

You still don't get it do you? BTC is old and outdated. Upgrades have been done in the form of BCH. now BCH split in BSV and BCH. You can HODL you old Opel Ascona but we rather ride the new lambo's. Perhaps your oldtimer might bring some money in the future.

you would have $40k now if you'd bought SV a few hours ago

I can't believe I bought the top I unironcally want to die.

ever made a ticket? Had a problem and needed assistance from poloniex? yeah, couple of weeks before they send a reply.

I did 40% with that shit today I'm fine

My balls were tested this morning when I saw it at $36, I considered selling half, but thankfully decided to stick it out.

ooohhh, bravo.

You are already in the BSV 21 club if you were in the BCH 21 club, just like you were already in the BCH 21 club if you were in the BTC 21 club.

The magic of forks. Hodlers don't have to give a fuck.

Attached: winchester2.gif (500x211, 930K)

I almost bought some @ 37USD, but I already have a ludicrious amount of BTC/BCH/BSV already anyway, so I'm good.

Attached: winchester.jpg (306x306, 12K)