Initial investment:$900

Initial investment:$900

Ath:300k

Current value: 5k

Why the FUCK didn’t I sell??

Attached: A6D9872D-2074-4782-9C74-51AACC57E4B4.jpg (1746x868, 153K)

And now your investment is 5k.
Why don't you just wait a year and take 600k+ ?
Not a bad deal.

Greed

no way you did 300x, when did you get in fucking 2013? any way you're retarded

Nice dubs newfag.
x300 is like riding 2 pumps in 2017

Because its smarter to hodl for 5-10 years than try and day trade with a high school education in an unregulated market full of whales.

Cause I’m impatient

Yeah I think I’m greedy

Early 2017 and hopped between shitcoin pumps. Could’ve made waaay more but I got greedy and held som shitcoin when I shouldve sold.

it's still not too late to sell user, or are you waiting for $0.00?

literally anyone here before march 2017 could have gotten 300x easily. kys newfag

Initial 10k

ATH 83k

Current 83k

Feels good not picking shit coins, desu started in March.

Because everyone needs to pay for their education

basically this:
> it works until it doesn't

i went from $100 to $45,000 in 2017 riding shitcoin pumps
cashed out about $15k a little after the peak, what's remaining is worth less than $2k now kek

and none of you have anything to show for it, rode the pumps, held like retards lmao

Having spend 15k and keeping 2k from $100 in less than a year is something to show desu

What are you a big dicked chad who rates on metrics of lambos?

I mean, it's not like you can cash out anyway, what's the problem?

yeah that guy did fine.. still going from $100 to 45k and not cashing out.. damn you burgers sure are greedy fucks. Reading all these people that went from sub 10k to six figures and didnt cash out.. then again most are probably larps

Heh I’m similar my ATH was 330k and currently at 9k. I started with 8k.

Looking back I realize it was a few things:

1) greed and being dumb. Not living through a cycle to understand all scenarios (yes it could still keep dropping)
2) believing in a shitcoin project that got fucking rekt- never believe in your attachment
3) my initial basis was money from I guess you could say not the most moral means, so the money wasn’t from wagecucking. It felt like a game to me and when I hit 300k I felt guilty. Like all these people wageslaving for nothing and I had gotten lucky. I felt bad. It was weird time where I had hit rock bottom and was learning to become a better person.

I regret not taking the money but honestly I would have blown it on cars or hookers to assuage the guilt I felt.

Now I’m trying to be a better person and wagecuck and earn it

are you me? wtf

i got my initial cash from selling drugs and now im about to go wagecuck again cause i dont want to sell my crypto.

Did you feel guilty when yours hit a high point? Is that why you didn’t cash out?

>I'm impatient
>*coin goes to the moon*
>*waits*
nah nigga
you're just dumb as a mule

many are down from initial so stop crying you greedy faggot you absolutely deserve this. KYS

This. Daytrady is too risky. And if you tell me 'but its so easy I made' then you had luck or are just the 5% who find some good algorithm.
Don't be stupid. Just hodl, be patient, write your emotions on Jow Forums but stay away from trading.

The throne is the most devious trap of them all.

Power. Such an ephemeral commodity; hard to gain, easy to lose. -Thanos

Same as literally every other non-LARPer on here
t. $50k -> $700k -> $60k

>LARP
U look like little child

Go completely broke and you wont have 'richfag guilt' next time.

If you didn't, some person who was smarter than you wouldn't have been able to. That wouldn't be proper.
We all have a part to play, even the brainless hodlers.

Attached: altcorn.jpg (765x769, 78K)

Time to go back to work. party's over.

Attached: altcoins.jpg (353x494, 51K)

6k 6mill now 1 mill 2013 30$ here.

3.2m

horrible money management but I've cashed out enough to live for 3 years

just held bitcoin 95% of the time in cold storage
lost money in ETH when DAO happened lol fuck altcoins

once you file your taxes you'll be in the negatives

Attached: SadApu.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

want to know how I know you're new here?

Great post - I think many of us relate. #1 rings a bell. I've got oneitis with Link ATM. We'll see how it pans out

where is FUN on that image

greed, and didn't know TA