LINK is the white man's coin

The Pajeet fears Sergey

Attached: chainlink.png (300x300, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca
youtube.com/watch?v=kTg3OdmtA9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More like unfinished project that was never nothing more than a fucking ERC20 token on a failed network

All hype, zero application

Literally a Pajeet-tier project. It's a fucking CRYPTO PRICE FEED with endless paid shills spamming low effort hype.

nice bait Rajesh

etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca

Let's buy off the whales that control 85% of the coins! We'll surely get rich!
HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Top 150 wallet holding black chad here.

Couldn’t care less about your bullshit. Sergey is based - not a basement dwelling faggot like you.

Much love - tyrone.

stop throwing your chicken bones on the sidewalk.

Attached: 1477357264170.png (309x351, 6K)

Link is the gay white man's coin

Attached: chainlink.jpg (700x467, 91K)

Increasing my link stack to fuck HOTTIES like pic related

Attached: bizapprovedstacy.jpg (695x463, 196K)

Get out ya basement, hit the gym and get laid fella’s.

I laid an amazing cute Chilean 22 year old yesterday. Going for that white choco milkshake and round 2 tonight. Love for the basement dwelljng haters, hope you get outside and TASTE the real world one day.

We all bleed red and cum white, ya pussies ;)

no one cares nigger

Attached: 1483606191212.jpg (2048x2031, 1.12M)

Yes so do monkeys , some even learned to walk upright. And Make absolutely shit Societies

>All hype, zero application
They did very little hype. Coin that goes up and down on literally nothing from the devs.

dude milkshakes give me wicked mudbutt.

You've posted this claim a lot here: black guy with 600k+ link

If you're black and somehow arrived at this forum you must be inconceivably autistic. I just feel sorry for you lad.

T. White man who owns more link than you

Attached: 1542466997677.jpg (1036x919, 190K)

shut up you racist fuck

Really mods need to keep the larps in control on this forum

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1523112911169.jpg (974x928, 239K)

Nah, just went to an elite uni and learned about Jow Forums through classmates.

Still chad though. Understand you artistic basement dwellers are sad and jealous and need Something to hate on.

Here is a pic of a white cute who Gonna het blacked. Gonna Say it again - get out ya basement and live you faggots, instead of wanking to bygone areas and blaming others for your weakness.

Attached: BE98F27D-5475-4B02-BC12-FB4DD7946AF9.png (640x1136, 640K)

It's huwhite

Get in my reality tunnel faggot.

Can’t help you can’t fathom conquering chicas and doing sweet deprived things with them.

Attached: 22522588-E02C-40D3-92F8-B5AC47D2E33C.png (640x1136, 292K)

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>using emojis to talk to girls
cringe and bluepilled

Getting my Dick sucked while she says si papi - based and redpilled.

I’m done with this. Have fun hating and circlejerking on blacks while we impregnate all the hotties - weak faggots.

Attached: EC493346-458A-42F3-88B3-73FB25B21F44.png (640x1136, 237K)

what's with all this talk about milkshakes? did you village just get a cow? this level of enthusiasm about a novelty beverage is undignified.

Come to Salamanca Spain - visit mandala. Best milkshakes in the world served by QT’s

gotta leave the basement though ;)

>fly to spain and get diarrhea
it's not my birthday.

And its also subliminal for hop back on that Dick sucking. You should get it done once, Or more often. shit is cash.

i'm not sucking dicks pervert! get off me.

No homo. Only chicas.

Attached: 7C38AAFC-0B8B-4482-A007-CD49C1EE3A93.png (640x1136, 1.15M)

Je probeert te hard pseudoneger.

> being this impressed with yourself for chatting up tinder slags
Better off than most on here but this only tells the rest that you're definitely not doing that well if this is your flex lol.

Tbh this is just a side holiday while startin a business back home. Most of my days and time are sprint Reading and researchin How to cut a deal with Some local powerbrokers.

Attached: 74BD0200-D5FB-4CC3-B816-9FDAB7F5CBEC.jpg (4032x3024, 1.34M)

Zuig Mn ballen - kankermietje.

Enige pseud hier ben jij. Flikkertje.

> *quickly gathers the only books he has to try and impress people*
> uhhh well it's not just girls I talk to powerbrokers too
Shit larp. Into the bin you go Pedro.

> “larper”
> proceeds to provide evidence
> “larper”
> provides more evidence

whatevs man. Keep watching open and scream heil hitler in your basement. Enjoy fag. Probably never meet you irl Cuz you at a weak level and can’t comprehend people actually doing and building things.

@11871034
damn your so cool bro please fuck my gf

checked

We hit the bottom yet?

lmao just lmao @ the desperate attempts to be cool or whatever online. sorry about your destitute life, must be painful

What an insecure display of power on an Autistic money weaving board. half the books you flex you might as well shit on

This team is problematically white and male.

Attached: Nazis.png (1280x1674, 605K)

need to get rid of the gook and pajeet

>wearing pants

Attached: 1542847970619.png (750x1189, 142K)

Delete now sir

Why is your basement looks like trash can?
>muh books
Having 6 books doesnt make you rich, retard.

The other user is right though
> if I post pictures of books and a laptop this makes my larp true
> sorry for running out so fast! I was late for class honest
> gets palmed off for next week, probably never to be heard from again

Hahahaha holy fuck please post more of this shit. In reality I reckon she met you and found out you were some fat blacktino manlet and now you're just posting on here to try and save your btfo ego. You'll kill yourself in the next couple of years.

/Thread

We had a thanksgiving dinner - met her there. Proceeded to have drinks after - thats when we hit it off - went to a club, danced like crazy. Eventually Picked up weed at her place, bounced to mine since she had 2 roomies and i had a chill airbnb to myself.
smoked and fucked till 5-6 and she had class at 9 while i was still passed out and barely woke up. Then she Texted me this in the evening.

I bet if i would post nudes you faggots would still whine

True story

Top kek. You wouldn't know elite if it hit you in the ass

I slay more than you, I went to a better college than you, and I own more link than you. Cope harder lad. I understand you were born disadvantaged so what you have is an accomplishment though ;)

And why would she text me first after fucking me if i got ‘palmed off’? Maybe she just planned a weekend trip before we even met.
you’re clearly still a virgin manlet projecting your shitty existence onto me.

>white man's coin
youtube.com/watch?v=kTg3OdmtA9s

fuck off pajeet. give me back my money

> DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL
> I-it was totally because we were having the sexytimes honest
> I totally have nudes honest
And you're even mad enough that you feel a need to reply multiple times. Seems like I hit a nerve by calling you out eh?

Quite possibly true.

My uni was elite. But some of my Peers were and are more accomplished. And i’m not harvard / Oxford level. Some of my Peers are. Nevertheless my life is well. Just like rattling basement dwelling neonazi wizards

I don’t have nudes. First time lay nudes = girl is batshit bpd - Or you’re A freaky fuck with a weird setup.

Was sayin even if i had them...

Ga terug naar reddit kanker aap

Kom me halen dan kanker botje. Ik verkracht je moeder waar je naast staat - flikkertje.

Yeah I understand, I'm just shitposting as well. The hatred blacks get here is a bit of a meme frankly.

You have a good attitude. Wish you all the best lad

hahaha get fucked nigger

>25, prime of my life
>legit 9.6/10 face
>6'3", 215lbs, 8% bodyfat
>8.5 x 6.5 penis
>work for one of the most prestigious financial firms in the country
>they even sponsored me to complete my PhD in economics - finished in two years instead of three
>earn 194k, before bonuses
>speak five languages
>own terraced house in Kensington and two charming smaller cottages in the country
>used to date supermodels from Milan since I was 18, but the past few years have settled down with a lingerie model (much more homely than the supes)
>she's also a duchess and comes from an old money family with vast estates
>we're ready to have kids, and she has told me that having kids is the only thing that could possibly make her even happier than I already do
>whenever I go out women basically throw themselves at me
>gotten laid every single night for the past eight years
>giant circle of friends that always want to hang out with me
>close inner circle of lifelong friends, the kind that would take a bullet for me, and I for them
>popular at work, manager told me that my future looks brighter than his and he's one rung below CEO
>drive a Bentley
>excellent relationship with my family, parents constantly tell me how proud of me they are
>Le Cordon Bleu has said they'll double my salary if I agree to teach them, had to say sorry though cooking is just a hobby for me
>wardrobe full of designer labels, I always look good

> paula from chile
> white

I can honestly say this is the gayest most cringe post I've ever seen on biz. I just cannot cringe hard enough. I believe what you're saying because I'm not autistic and I do the same shit but the fact you're bragging about it to a bunch of neets on a message board makes you a grade A faggot.

Sorry can’t compete.

I’m more of a Rags to riches. But you win. Touche whitey.

Wew lad. And wtf are you doing on /biz ,just go to rk9 and larp there

and you post on Jow Forums ;^)

You’re right. I’m out boys. Happy hunting.

Nicd LARP retard. If this were true you never would have found this fucking forum