AION

This is down 98.7%. but the project keeps building and they have been meeting deadlines
Should i go heavy in this bear market?

Attached: AION.png (1250x464, 124K)

nah, it's gonna dump another 98.7% from here

bump

Dont so it. You will loose everything.

Joke beside ,im thinking about it. But maybe wait Till BTC is even lower and this at 8 cents.

This is not investment advise and for entertainment purposes only...

> BUY ALL YOU CAN

> AION IS GOD TIER TECH

> ONLY WAY IS UP ONCE FULL RELEASE

> GET IN GRASS ROOTS BABY

> THIS IS HOW YOU GET 10000% RETURNS

> DON'T BUY MEMES THIS IS THE REAL DEAL

ok sirs. just bought 20k

OP, you're one of the few smart people on Jow Forums. If not smart then at least you're not as emotional as them, which seems to be worth the most right now.
Do you see all of these posts calling "scam" and "it's going to zero" in every thread? They never give a reason for their claims. They're just telling you how they feel, like women or children. We have almost reached peak capitulation. If you're not gonna buy soon, then never.

I am also considering AION next to a few other projects. If we ever get another bull market this is one of those that will go up, because the team is actually working on it.

define heavy tho. i feel so gay and retarded for buying about 100 of these shit at 2-3 dollar. i feel so violated. i think ima buy in out of spite now tho. white paper looks fucking solid too. best of luck user

lol, you would think, but alot of people deliberately say completely the opposite me thinks. remember repetition is a thing. it works, and it spreads on. i would genuinely feel bad for those who would parrot the same retro and believe it tho. it can be wise to act, or appear stupid or even harmless in alot of situation. i dont understand how it may work in this forum, but there are smart fuckers here tho

>alot of people deliberately say completely the opposite me thinks

Even if that was true, at that point they would still be faking what a lot of other people are going through. Look at reddit, youtube comments etc. It's full of butthurt and desperate (former) "HODLers4life" who are now capitulating or even at the verge of doing so. If you think the majority is just acting then you might be paranoid.

i am paranoid indeed, good connection there user. but isnt it funny nontheless? the idea of someone who would commit to "Hodling" would flop in a fucking year? aaaaaah thats just so fucking rich to me on too many levels lol. i would've imagined these "hodlers" would go in with a long term or an actully investment timeframe of 5-10 years, 5 being pritty damn quick desu. but, crypto being a tech thing, wouldnt not be surprised if we see hefty gains alot sooner than 5 years. funny how you would expect these hodlers to be someone in their 30s-40s... idk why i would imagine it so to be.

>i would've imagined these "hodlers" would go in with a long term or an actully investment timeframe of 5-10 years

I think that's what a lot of them used to say when they first bought in. Maybe even while the prices were still rising and after that, when the decline started. But at this point, with a market taking everything from them, looking at how their buy-ins from December are 10 to 20 times higher than the current prices, a lot of them despair.

The thing is though, logically, if you had actual reasons to believe that price would keep rising back then and bought based on that, then you should have even stronger reasons to buy now. Even if it's just to bring your average buy-in price down.

>Joke beside ,im thinking about it. But maybe wait Till BTC is even lower and this at 8 cents.

This is essentially what I am waiting for.

The problem with this shit is : you never the "real" price for the real deal.
Bought at 1$ thinking "only x2 from ealry investors". Then it dumped to 0.60 I was like "ok almost the inital price let's buy some.
Then 0.40 "ok perfect might settle down a little bit.
Now 0.17.... meeeeeh
I mean at this rate ot could just go to 0 and become confido.
This is absolutely my worst mistake of my life.
At this point I stuck on it dreaming to recover bit it's impossible.
Some people say "ok youre crying it means its the bottom"
They said it at 1-0.6-.4 and probably now.
Never invest in crypto, only trade in crypto.

What is a token swap?

Attached: Kayleigh-Pearson_[Body]_01.jpg (792x1188, 80K)

>implying the repetitive "i lost everything" threads aren't LARPing
Brainlets who bought the January pump made a poor entry. They only have themselves to blame.

AVM (w/ Java toolkit and parallel tx processing) release, 15+ project launches, bidirectional bridging, private chain audit hash stamping, new exchanges post-swap, 7 supporting wallets, API suites and developer tools, new consensus protocol (proof of intelligence), voluntary financial disclosures... all likely coming by the end of next Q.

The price isn't stopping this team from delivering

Aion bagholders really are a delusional bunch this is headed to zero

Will tattoo : i lost everything in my forehead when i Made it , thanks to Aion and handsome matt.

>because the team is actually working on it
Very high bar you've set there champ

Like most tech startups they are going to keep building until they run out of runway and shut down. They have no other option. And that is what will happen. "Interoperability" is a meme that won't be useful for years if ever.

woah, shit homie, you totally pwnd me

dam son. a meme? shit. what a fucking idiot i am. thanks for showing me the light. God bless

check em

i lost everything

You are seriously the cringiest poster on this board. You are in every aion thread shilling. I seriously hope the team is paying you