Is Snapchat a good way to make money?

Is Snapchat a good way to make money?

Attached: 60367F28-DFAD-4112-B287-45FC205E0410.jpg (1024x600, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irs.gov/individuals/how-do-you-report-suspected-tax-fraud-activity
irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/tax-scams-how-to-report-them
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what even is premium snapchat and what does that have to do with audits? what is this autistic shit?

irs.gov/individuals/how-do-you-report-suspected-tax-fraud-activity

irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/tax-scams-how-to-report-them

Holy cuck Batman

Are you a 60 year old boomer or underage?

>what even is premium snapchat
how old are you? like 25? jfc lmao

He could just not be a slave to societal norms. Not that crazy

>Zoomers

if you don't know what a premium snapchat is in 2018 you literally never talk to females. they all have one.

time to report every single one of them

lmao no they don't. Stop larping virgin.

I live in canada so im not sure of the regulatory status of premium snapchats. I'll be sure to look into it and do my part in combatting global thottery and thottism.

just fucking tell us

Attached: 1542939756573.png (657x527, 341K)

Wtf

this guys a faggot for not telling you
premium sc is basically a second snapchat account that a lot of "models" mostly ig chicks
use as a subscription for their beta fanboys

guys will pay a monthly fee or a combo of fees i dont really know i never looked into it but once they pay a certain amount they get access to the roasties account where she posts lingerie pics and other retarded shit daily

i guess the thot in OP is taking money thru paypal or venmo or something and not reporting her earnings good fuck her lol

I never got why anyone would pay for that. It's not even that hard to get real girls to send you slutty pics

WHY THE FUCK ARE MEN SO RIDICULOUSLY KEKED.

JESUS CHRIST. PAYING WOMEN FOR PICTURES? TO LOOK AT THEM?

No I'm done I"m ending it right now.

And if you're going to pay, why not just go all the way and pay for a hooker who will actually have sex with you? I don't get people

dumb american kys

The new scam is to take bitches photos and create fake dating accounts, requiring payment for a "premium snap" by including your Cashtag in the profile.

Guys will send you money and then message your account saying "Do I get access?"

Then you block them. And repeat when you get reported too many times.

Wouldn't it be more economical to just keep sending them nudes from the same model's tumblr or something and at least string them along until you run out of material? Or are these guys needy and you actually need to send them shit all the time?

This is another technique. Thanks.

If we report them all. The IRS will be too busy to come after crypto

>you literally never talk to females.
Welcome to 4channel

lmfao. This is a great idea. I'm going to do this to every snapchat thot I come across from now on.

Honestly you are doing a service to society by separating resources from kekolds, thus ensuring that their defective genetics have an even lower chance of being passed on.

>Americans
lmao

Assuming I'm an attractive female, how do I get in on this? How do you build a following and find these suckers? Do I need to show my face? How much money are we talking?

I dont have a phone asshole I dont use your gay little apps

I have snapchat and I don't know what it is.
Use it only for streaks mostly.

Thanks

Attached: 1541640986792.jpg (608x640, 160K)

kek isn't it in based America you get payed if you report someone and he/she is found guilty?

>Welcome to 4Channel

This shits great...better than BCH fork

if she's taking money through Paypal she's going to have to pay taxes anyway since they send a 1099
I had to pay 5k in taxes on what I earned from MapleStory goldfarming

Snapchart is an app where you send pictures
Snapchat Premium is when girls send you private photos over snapchat in exchange for money. Simple as that you fucking autist

my fucking sides

the best fork of all time was of a norwegian plastic injection molding forum

Apps:

MeetMe, Skout, POF

It's all male obsession after that. Advertise your premium snap, demand payment via cashapp or venmo first.

If you're really smart, once they sent the payment, you'd send it to another account to keep it safe.

Thanks for response, I'll have to look into this more. Never used social media much before.