Why is noone talking about volume?

The daily volume at 4200-4400 is like 5x what it was for those 3 months we traded at 6k.

What does this mean for BTC?

I think a lot of smart people are scooping up cheap BTC. Hundreds of thousands, likely millions of BTC have been traded in this price range over the last few days.

Regardless of the next move, someone is going to get rich and someone is going to get rekt.

Attached: Screenshot_20181121-182632.png (1080x1920, 340K)

>scooping up cheap BTC
user take your meds and watch the world taking a piss on your shitcoin, even boomer normies dump on you

Attached: Screenshot_20181123-155543~2.png (1428x1747, 1.04M)

Wasn't 'smart money' supposedly buying up loads of crypto at the 6k-ish range?

Perhaps they did, only to dump the market harder once they accumulated enough.

Rinse and repeat. There's something behind the scenes going on with crypto right now (let's just say the Dems are losing bad), and this will keep crashing.

>largest volume
>largest dumps

it's not rocket science

Federal reserve banks are manipulating it before the ETF to acquire as much as possible.

Attached: T6m2q2T.jpg (800x1500, 178K)

lmao protip: they can't
and you should stop shill for rich elites and ws fucks to attack fed for lower interest and more cheap liqudity, you wall street minion

Yeah sure.

Hope you haven't invested more than you can afford to lose.

Sweetie, there is no ETF coming thanks for bcash kikes

Attached: brenda-snipes-broward.jpg (810x456, 29K)

It means a lot of people are exiting, dumbfuck. Whales are shaking out the weak hands. They test 5k and sure enough they struck the motherload and went all the way to 4k. Once they test 4k thoroughly, it'll either sink to 3k or rebound. Learn to VPA you fucking moron. Higher volume =/= positive interest

There is no way to tell for certain because most of BTC volume you will never be able to see unless you are involved with OTC trading.

However, insiders report that volume wise we are down about half of what we were in terms of volume traded compared to the same time last year.

>However, insiders report that volume wise we are down about half of what we were in terms of volume traded compared to the same time last year.

You don't need to be an insider to know that, retard

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-23 at 5.37.38 PM.png (848x208, 23K)

>VPA
What's that?

Whatever pair you are getting that volume off is retail volume. Not what happens OTC.

Nope. You claim that most of BTC volume is OTC. Those estimations are not backed by actual blockchain data, just "interviews and estimations".

Who provides OTC data?

It's not about data, interviews, or estimates, it's a fact. That's how financial markets work. Trading floors don't log into coin base to do trades.

when you have unlimited money like the fed you can do whatever you want

Usually a clearing house

>Trading floors don't log into coin base to do trades

Mother fucker, do you even understand the shit you're talking about? The literal point of BTC is transparency -- every transaction is viewable to anyone curious enough to search. None of these """"insiders"""" can prove that OTC is 3x bigger than the markets because it literally isn't. If it was so big, it'd be easily detectable on the ledger.

Please fuck off, moron.

What is the distributed ledger, you fucking mong.

Unless they're transferring ownership of private keys?

Isis are dumping on us!

>TRANSFERING OWNERSHIP OF PRIVATE KEYS

Literally how retarded are you. You mean the seller could easily steal all the corns at any time when both have the private keys?

> implying larger volumes necesserily mean someone is accumulating, not just trading this bitch up and down
Nice one op

you're too stupid to reply to me.

Because you are an idiot retail investor who doesn't understand that you cannot easily trace what happens over the counter yet it accounts for the majority of BTC traded.

No, you're a retard. Nobody is stupid enough to swap a private key (except maybe you).

yeah they can afford to dump at a loss only to kill crypto. Highly unlikely though, ((they)) love profiting from ruining things

Hey retard, what the fuck do you think happens when you send BTC to another wallet? It gets recorded, you fucking idiot, in a distributed ledger, you fucking idiot, that anybody can see, you fucking idiot. BTC is not a physical item that I can just pass under the table to you. If it leaves your wallet, anyone can see it. You're literally too fucking stupid to talk to, fucking child.

OTC trades don't send BTC from wallet the wallet, they just sell the private key so it has no effect on the public ledger

Yeah you have no idea what you're talking about. Stop shitting the thread up with your idiocy.

You mean if you bought 1000btc from me you'd just take a copy of the private key?
How are you alive being this fucking dumb?

>they just sell the private key

The private key that the seller will always have access to. Dumbfuck.

Trades happen in house. These are private exchanges happening off the block chain. Traders cash out and cash in.

i can't tell if you're fudding otc or you're legitimately brain damaged. who do you think is reading this thread?

Yes, just a bunch of chummy fucks and IOUs. Which I'm sure you have zero proof of. Do you feel like you're "in the know" when you make up dumb shit like this?

Keep projecting your retardation. You don't even know how private keys work, child.

So glad you exist
my children will need slaves and servants

they definitely will with your genes.

he's right tho, how the fuck do you give/sell btc to someone without making transaction or using an exchange. You cant just give them the priv key

>braindead pajeet wants to talk about genes

LOL!

they sign a legal agreement with attorneys and notaries present. they're legally accountable for the btc.

such a hassle, what are the benefits?

ok bye.

crypto safety and piece of mind come from owning your private key. Doing what you say is retarded, attorneys or not. Specially when dealing with large sums

nice cope

Let me spell this out for the brainlets about OTC and private keys. You can't sell someone the private key because then two parties know it and both have access to it.
It would be straight up stupid to do that. They transfer it from wallet to wallet unless they have a special arrangement of extreme trust which I'm quite certain most don't.

bulls are capitulating and dumping onto other bulls
I see a lot of bulls are trying to call the bottom and are margin longing right now
We don't need a very large movement in order to liquidate them and send us crashing to 3k

we dont need a very large movement to liquidate bears either. It goes both ways brainlet

Yeah it’s over.

You can't tell when I move my bitcoin to another wallet whether it's a trade or not.

Selling a private key is pretty dumb
You can't change a private key, so there is always the chance of future theft.
There is no reason for them not to transfer it to another wallet, especially when it's 1000 BTC worth and there's no point in fretting over transaction fees.

This. And don't bring the muh private keys bullshit.
In these deals it is made sure that the only ones that know the private keys are the trading parties and double crossing one of them gets you in a blacklist that basically excludes you from the big bois.
If you came to the level when exchanges can't manage your volume you really want to be in that club

What's BTC OTC price right now?

I see a lot of you talking about OTC but nobody knows how much it is