How much money do I need to marry a cute woman? I need this answer, so I know how many stocks I need to buy

How much money do I need to marry a cute woman? I need this answer, so I know how many stocks I need to buy.

Attached: saoirse-ronan-red-carpet.jpg (975x878, 232K)

There exists women who, if they are extremely polarized towards you, don't really need your money and would support you instead.

I know that the only women that would ever date me, will be because of my money.

Use that money to work on yourself first faggot

zero, stop being a useless autistic misogynic faggot and you are good to go

Why don't you use your money to improve other areas of your life?

I remember when I was 25 and dirt poor, back then and I had this not-so-chubby girl who'd give me food, clothes and rent money. I even tried to brush her gently away because my pride couldn't take it but she kept coming back.

I did it for free. You don't need any money if you are getting degrees and show ambition.

good advise

I dont think I'm as handsome or charismatic as you user, no woman would ever do anything for me that way. That's why I have come to this decision of using money to get them.

I'm so sick of these pathetic threads day after day asking the same miserable question. Just accept that you're going to die alone. The type of person that makes threads on Jow Forums asking how to get a girlfriend isn't the kind of person that will ever find happiness in love.

:(

Suck it up you little faggot. Life isn't fair. You don't get what you want unless you work for it. Stop whining in an echo chamber of virgin NEETs and go do something about it.

>a cute woman
>posts Mayonnaise Ronin

it won't work, real love is different.
women admire upright personalities who exercise decency and human behavior and people accepting their fate even if it means being a dense ugly autist, that's why women love scars.

Are you drunk or drink lead you fucking idiot? The reason I made this thread was to get a gf through money. That's considered me doing something to change my situation.

Look at this square seeking organic love

Attached: 1542906106457.png (722x769, 434K)

>get a gf through money
Thats not how the world works user

he is right, try stop hating the world for a few weeks, you will be in for a surprise I promise

Don't understand you reference.
That's how the world works for a guy that doesn't have the looks to get female attention.

>he still uses the looks meme to excuse his faggotry

You will get only fucked up whores that will go to u for money and then divorce rape you (and before divorce rape they also will be fucking other men while being in "relationship" with you)

>Just be a positive person bro
>Women love humility

Ok so why do they go for good looking guys that don't exactly have the best personality?

hey I used to do that shit when I was a young adult, then got a GF, world was magically fixed, until she got bored and left me
so fuck you buddy

why do you want a 10/10 playmate who doesn't deliver? For the same wrong reasons their relationship usually end after high school

I believe it's not necessarily money that women seek. I think they look for potential.

>high school
Friend are you underage?

Potential for what?

She's not really going to like you if your only positive feature is that you're rich. She'll use sex to convince you to keep her around and then pity fuck you to keep you attached

Improve yourself

I'm not exactly the prettiest thing in the park and I shaved it all off at 23 when I started balding 2 years before. I found a number ways and stitched a few of them together and pulled it off well.

pic unrelated i assume

I'm 36 actually

Pic definitely related user.
Oh, I find it odd that anyone of us would think back to high school. I think back in high school I thought that women only went for personality.

I'm in a similar situation myself. How did you get out of it?

I haven't got myself out user, but I am very well away from that margin. I think the greatest contributing factor is the creativity to live on a very strict budget.

kill yourself and respawn as chad