I'm not an insider, but I know an insider

He just told me to buy as much as I can because we will see 1T marketcap by EOY. This is all a game to them and they love watching you all squirm.

HODL on tight brothers, supposedly this will put 2013's run to shame.

Attached: header-humpbacks-and-grays.jpg (2500x1201, 362K)

proof?

ponzi coin

>1T marketcap
minus the T

rolling for confirm
evens - happening
odds - not happening
dubs - happening this week and fast
trips - happening now
quads - never happening

why do you fucking retards ask for proof over and over and over? if OP wanted to post proof he would have in his first post. he's not going to post proof. you either stupidly believe his claim without proof, or you don't. that's it.

seems legit

I don't have proof. My friend did just fly me into Boston and pay for my hotel room so that I could spend Thanksgiving weekend with my son. I've known him since high school and he got into bitcoins back when we were playing RuneScape.

Dude has thousands and he is buying a home in Vegas this week.

Needless to say, I trusted him. I bought 2 more BTC in the 4200-4400 range with my savings when he told me to.

Sadly, he didn't call the top right in December and he actually had me sell a little too early. His friends are only a small group. There's a lot of factors at play from what I understand.

Attached: IMG_20181123_165023.jpg (4032x3024, 3.71M)

He said 18,500 was the absolute top so I set my sell orders at 18,300. Speculative mania took it all the way to 20k.

Honestly, I trust the dude so I'm going in. What do I have to lose? Nothing

1t, in 5 weeks.

LOL.

Hopium is a hell of drug.

I know a lot of this shit is pajeets, who are low IQ imbeciles who believe in magic. If they post it, it will happen! Right, Kabir?

Listen, I'm OP and DESU I don't even fucking believe it, but I'm just relaying what I was told. I'd be happy with a 2x but my guy hasn't let me astray so far. I paid off my student loans in December thanks to him.

dont fuck with us man. come on

I don't believe anything here, but I am hopeful.

Does your friend have any link?

Does he own LINK?

OP - will holding XRP allow me to rocket along if BTC hits that? I’m thinking in a way I find logical in that because I’m broke af that owning entire coins if XRP would be more efficient as if the coin itself rockets then owning lots more will make me have more gains - but I really don’t want to see BTC rocket and not have XRP follow.

What I noticed in 2017 Dec back when I wasn’t in crypto but looked at the charts as a side thing when I had decent money in stocks - was that once BTC got near tha 20,000 mark, LTC, ETH, XRP, and even DASH followed in gains. Can this happen again? I don’t want to own tiny pieces of BTC when I can hold more XRP coins.

Attached: image.jpg (750x1000, 182K)

I'm not fucking with you. It was a conversation we had the other day.

No, he trades mostly BTC but the mother fucker told me to buy neblio last year. I bought at $1.00 and sold at 8. This fucker sold half his stack at $50-something

I asked him the other day why he didn't sell the full stack. He honestly believed in the project and was attached to his coins he bought at ICO

Pardon the typos - on mobile

look op does the insider have link? Thats all we want to know.

I honestly don't know. He doesn't like XRP or "bank coins". But I only ever asked him about XRP once over a year ago. Like I said he has enough BTC to live many lives off of, so he doesn't pay much attention to alts.

>40 billion supply kike scamcoin that's never replacing swift
>going to the moon
lmao that shit is never reaching $5

I just read your whole post, and please don't pay attention to the decimal place. Buy some XRP if you want but for the love of God have the majority of your portfolio in BTC

Fable or not, I'm enjoying it.

So what did your mate reckon eoy value per coin?

Probably not dawg

No

This makes me believe you, what did he say short-term though? We gonna see some lower lows anytime soon?

>1t, in 5 weeks.
It can happen, but honestly, I'd give it a less than 1% chance.

Like I said, he's not perfect. He told me the bottom was $4500. He also expected a bigger bounce, but like I said... There are multiple whale groups all trying to make the minnows (us) panic sell and then fomo in as they take profits.

he's not very smart then it seems

>whale knows market moves therefore whale should know his coin wont go over $50, holds anyway.

suuuure user.

eoy value per coin?

If you’re a BTC whale or maximalist you don’t give a shit about alts.

t. Link holder

Also, there is not like one group of whales that control the market. Sure, he could singlehandedly pump BTC a few hundred bucks and his friends joining in maybe $500-1k but he told me that it's harder to do now than ever because you have to do it across multiple exchanges or else the bots will just arbitrage the fuck out of them and they'll lose money. I'm pretty sure the info he was passing onto me was from a person in his circle trying to coordinate with people in other groups to simultaneously pump the fuck out of it and cause a frenzy around Christmas time.

I swear on my life. I'm pretty sure I have the Facebook texts from EOY last year . Let me send you a few

Thank you OP - I only hold 405 XRP - since I’m broke AF I’m trying to find the best way to use this information and give it a bit of seriousness. I just want what I lost back in stocks (10k).

i want to believe but surely you must know larpers dont get much cred on here. they are chastised from any single post.

Screens from FB chat logs for mediocre proof. He refuses to talk over FB anymore

Attached: Screenshot_20181123-181846~2.png (928x1409, 86K)

Please OP - for us - ask him what the next coin mooning will be - I’ll go ALL in

Attached: Screenshot_20181123-181457~2.png (910x757, 57K)

For all those asking his opinion on eth tokens

Attached: Screenshot_20181123-181423~2.png (948x591, 46K)

After I asked him when he first got into ETH

Attached: Screenshot_20181123-181249~2.png (934x1025, 87K)

Holofags BTFO

Yeah, usually not enough liquidity in alts to get the big boys interested. I think Link is great, but it had 291 Btc volume in the last 24 hours, too much slippage for moving the kind of money they have.

will nano pump again?
it has very solid FA

Op do you have an email, a throwaway email, or someone to stay in touch in the future?
You're legit, and I want get some tips in the future. Or maybe register with a unique user name, so we'll know it's you in the future

Attached: Bu_dTQWIYAAlWSw.jpg (498x750, 42K)

Quite ironically, I was heavily invested in nano and ark and he laughed at me. He was right lol

what timeline did he give u for this pump

Quite ironically, I was heavily invested in nano and ark and he laughed at me. He was right lolNah, but I peek here almost daily. My buddy doesn't keep in touch with me like he used to and it frustrates me, but it was clear that there were moments he didn't know what was going on.

The people on this board who say "im an insider blah blah blah... This will absolutely happen" even whales aren't perfect.

Week after Thanksgiving until EOY. Take my words with a grain of salt. I'm a messenger and he's been wrong in the past... But he seemed confident enough so I just bought 2 more BTC. It is what it is, I mean BTC is at a yearly low so anything could happen

When you taking profits? Dec, Jan, Feb? or hold longer?

Seeing as 50K BTC is just a few months(weeks?) away, selling them above 40K will be a good short term move. But you’d quickly want to get back in if there was even a 40% retrace. As the bar for the next pullback is much higher and people will NOT be expecting it.

Kys shill

What is he accumulating?

XRP is considered a banker coin but by no means is it an alt. It overtook ETH in market cap and is number 2 sitting in the crypto markets and despite it being bearish at that.

I got justed - and I feel comfortable holding it. I know the fact that there’s a lot but most of it is locked away in escrow and because of that it’s like an actual USD currency in nature. Even at $5 I’d be happy with my small stack - but if it hit 589 like the memes says - I’d be happy with being a quarter of a million dollars richer. It’s difficult when you’re broke. But you do what you can I guess.

Am 20 right now - and I’m seriously considering joining the army. I got approved and all but I held off when my mother began crying. I can go back to it if I want - I just don’t want to wage. Even the army seems better. Am Canadian so it’s not as bad as American so I’m told.

You had $8k laying around to buy two bitcoins but needed a friend to pay for your plane ticket and hotel to see your son on thanksgiving?

OP I've read the whole thread and couldn't find the reason why your friend thinks it's gonna run

No, he offered. He also paid $7500 for a mutual friend's DUI the other month. I have plenty of cash, but he also knows I've already dropped 40k on the custody battle and it was a gift to me.

Alts will just follow BTC anyway thanks to arbitrage bots.

Sounds like a good friend user - you should hang out with him more and not in a superficial way - an honest one. Not around money or trying to get anything just sitting out drinking a few and talking about life. He’s done a lot for you it seems. These people don’t come by often.

So let me get this right...

Your insider mate gives you all this advice and makes $2M in a day and you can barely afford 2 btc?

How retarded are you to not be a millionaire?

Fake and gay

tonights the night, the end of the currrent lunar cycle is UPON US

FEW MORE HOURS UNTIL THE MOONLIGHT SHINES AND TRANSFORMS THE NIGHT

BTC $2K EOD

Attached: 1530127788922.png (700x700, 1.87M)

He keeps moving around and buying more homes. He moved away to Ohio last year and then told me he's about to buy another house in Vegas. He kept bugging me to come visit cause he build a damn full sized arcade in his house but I haven't had the time. I kind of agree with you I should go see him again soon.

alright lets suppose for a second you're not just another larping faggot. Did he tell you to hold btc only or did he mention any alt in specific? im assuming a green dildo of this magnitude would make alts shit the bed right?

So, what was his reasoning? Theres always something. Whats his thesis on a last minute bull run?

I didn't have much to start with and when he told me to exit, I only took $30k in profits. Its crazy, but I made $256k in 4 months from $5000 investment with his advice but then wouldn't cash it all out. I did pay off all my student loans tho.

ask him by whatsapp if neblio will moon and screenshot it and post here

Attached: A9E99359-E783-44F2-9332-318844DD6D49.jpg (599x337, 46K)

We got two conflicting LARPers in this thread, The showdown is intense:
Bear:
Bull:
WHO IS RIGHT

Attached: 1535594991640.jpg (960x849, 191K)

I've said this multiple times, he really doesn't care about alts much. The only ones I think he even got into were neblio and ontology. He flew out for the ontology release.

Attached: fullmoon.png (825x755, 216K)

is it you, Mr. Gepeditto?

what's next willy? what's the buy in price? I haven't slept well and my lifts have suffered. actually benched 2lmaoplates!1! 5 days ago, but couldn't even do 5x185 yesterday. think of my gains.

OP you seem like a cool and genuine guy, but why are you helping us?

this, I know it's fun to larp and all but with every failed larp people become more desperate and some will probably an hero. You guys remember this larp about a bullrun happening april 16th or something? some alleged "trader for a company/fund"? There was many larps along the way and here we are, over half a year later in fucking shambles. Many good anons probably have suicidal thoughts with wageslavery looming on the horizon.

Attached: heart-of-darkness-di-joseph-conrad-1-638.jpg (638x479, 66K)

Be a nice friend and don't rat him out on this board.

You know most of these whale groups are familar with Jow Forums?

They are probably already sending through this thread.

Hey bro I appreciate the thread, I believe you. You're a good dude user, this is the kind of shit that made biz great back in the day. I used to get sick tips and now it's mostly bullshit. You should ask him about link tho

OP, you didn't ask why he thought BTC would make a run? just a bunch of whales wanting to push it up for christmas?

taken with a grain of salt but thanks op

One of my friends invested like in 2013 and bought IOTA at ICO price. Why didn't i hear /biz? Fuck me

Yeah I'm honestly worried about him seeing the screenshots of our messages and like never talking to me again

Link has been addressed already

nice On lmao2pl8 user. Haven’t benched that much in years. I’m becoming a dyel again

>not investing in link
retards

Are you saying we should go all in on ONT?

proof of your purchase?

boom if OP cannot provide, OP is BTFO

op, we all know you have insider info on link. withholding it won't do you or your wifes son any good. spill the beans.

you think all this divorce and custody talk is coming from Rory? makes sense.

This is the shittiest larp in a very long time

This. Some people don't seem to understand that all roads lead to link. Like an onion, underneath layers and layers of bullshit, it's ultimately always about link

big dump incoming

Not posting every tx but this should be enough proof. I still have a hold on gemini

Attached: Screenshot_20181123-191409~2.png (1047x989, 69K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181123-191333~2.png (1080x1272, 157K)

Yep that looks like a screenshot of a guy who just got insider info that were about to go on a sick run. .58 btc, well done user you almost had me

Attached: Screenshot_20181123-191349~2.png (1080x1450, 193K)

lmao

this didn't age well hahhaha

I don't know my trezor wallet address but I'd send it to show the BTC tx's into my wallet from gemini. I'm out in public shopping rn for my son so I can't keep posting when Jow Forums is making me solve like 10 captchas per post.

i bought 2 btc from a whale insider tip
>buys 0.58

I believe you OP your info matches my info. I got the info too that something big will happen in December and that the price will surge to 15000 usd.
I am a HODLer so let's see...

You are a faggot. I showed at least 1.3 or so BTC worth of buys and outgoing tx from gemini.