They told CoinDesk that developers believe the proposals are too early-stage to be discussed publicly...

coindesk.com/ethereum-developers-are-quietly-planning-an-accelerated-tech-roadmap
>They told CoinDesk that developers believe the proposals are too early-stage to be discussed publicly. Other developers did not respond to requests for comment.

Does this sound 'open source' to you? It doesn't to me.

Attached: 1_UWUp1x4iII2wpC4u9H34qA.jpg (1600x753, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation_in_Zimbabwe
forbes.com/sites/garthfriesen/2018/08/07/the-path-to-hyperinflation-what-happened-to-venezuela/#477ee06615e4
investopedia.com/articles/economics/09/1970s-great-inflation.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation_in_the_Weimar_Republic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on Jow Forums, can't I at least get a reply from ETH bag hodlers telling me I'm fucking retarded?

I'm an ETH bag holder and I'm still super bullish on ETH. They have by far the most developers next to BTC, and first mover advantage. I truly believe by the next bull run they will have their shit sorted out and will remain the dominant smart contract/dapp platform. I'm accumulating as much as humanly possible right now. 200+ ETH currently.

sounds like rumor to me

>I'm fucking retarded?
Yes.

In this shit industry it's a norm not to disclose internal discussion until it is deemed marketable, because of people like you and autistic retards spamming about every single fucking thing

If they implement it it will have to be open source. They're probably just testing shit out now you retard

You know what they say about rumors

Ethereums on chain governance model involves deciding what you are allowed to know about while they work on new features.

double digits sub 10M mc

XLM is kicking their asses

I'm not buying anymore ETH....but I haven't sold any either.

They already got rich and are just pretending to work now.

Attached: pee-wee-s-big-adventure-pee-wee-herman-744669_780_443-470x310@2x.jpg (671x443, 54K)

this

Currently putting half my weekly DCA into ethereum, half into bitcoin. Very high chance it rebounds stronger than btc when the bull market finally arrives, and not a lot of risk.

>because of people like you and autistic retards spamming about every single fucking thing
Are you a college student? Do you hate free inquiry and accountability that much?

I don't think you understand what Richard Stallman had in mind.

lol

Fucking this. What motivation do the devs have now that they've already made their money?

Attached: 240px-SNIS-042.jpg (240x340, 21K)

>What motivation do the devs have now that they've already made their money?
more money and power

Doesn't seem like that's terribly motivating to them, or they'd be trying a whole lot harder, from what I can see.

The only thing that motivates Eth spergs these days are overwatch and ladyboys.

Yeah how much code have you contributed to it? Exactly. Shut the fuck up you greedy useless parasite.

They are not even the top dapp platform anymore for a couple of months

what do you think about OMG? I'm about 60% LINK, 20% ETH, 20% OMG

>Are you a college student? Do you hate free inquiry and accountability that much?
accountability for what? they don't owe you anything retard

Does Jow Forums not understand what 'open source' means? Do any of you care about anything except how much money you think ETH is going to make you?

Attached: c33c4dda53d8db0a611c424cf57e94d6.jpg (730x730, 121K)

I literally care only about $. IDGAF about decentralization, tech, bankers, none of it. I just want to make $.

You're not any better than the bankers, then. They only care about '$' too.

their ideas are not open source you fucking mong, their software is

None of you clueless frogposters even seem to understand what the purpose of crypto was supposed to be, so no wonder it's failing.

You are all going to get exactly what you deserve: less than nothing.

kill yourself you have no idea how business' operate, a shut in neet who thinks he knows everything lmfao

>i only care about money
>I dont care about the security of my money and the people trying to steal it

We already have nakamoto consensus

>far the most developers next to BTC
Even eos has more developers than btc. Ethereum has the most

incorrect

>not a lot of risk
There are half a dozen newer faster platforms that will beat ethereum if they don't solve scaling soon

I just buy dips and sell pumps man.

>don't be like the bankers who always win

Whut?

Stallman is a literal retard who claims to browse the web via email and eats his toe jam in front of people.

The sad thing is, most people are like this these days, and that's why nothing ever changes. People like you are just selfish and shameless, and when too many people are like that in a society, everything starts falling apart. This is why crypto was created in the first place, you fool.

See above

this, smart

Bitcoin = uninsured and unregulated. If stolen it's gone.
Money in bank is insured and can be refunded if stolen. If someone rips you off you can issue a charge back. Funds in bank don't lose half their value over night.
Libertarians are fucking brain dead, I swear.
Explain how putting money in bank is risky

lmao Vitalik trying to pump ETH now

you know he paid for this shit

>just pretending to work
Have you actually looked at their github repos? They are still very active.

It's clearly only risky for those doing illegal activities or those who are extremely paranoid about the government

>Explain how putting money in bank is risky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation_in_Zimbabwe
forbes.com/sites/garthfriesen/2018/08/07/the-path-to-hyperinflation-what-happened-to-venezuela/#477ee06615e4
tl;dr - If you hold fiat you are vulnerable to the government printing money.

>Funds in bank don't lose half their value over night.
This is currently a valid criticism of cryptos. However, if cryptos ever become truly mainstream, their values should become more stable than any centralized currency because there won't be any monkeys whimsically playing with the total supply.

banks robbed oldfags savings during the 2008 crisis and sold them all kinds of toxic products knowing those were scams
>Insured and no loss of value
LMAO

>insurance
>lol wait you're white
>El Presidente Ms. Octasio-Cortez has declared all money government property
>millenials will allow this, you know it
Yeah nah I'm hedging against this place going full shithole eat me

doesn't matter, they can try and do what they want, but just like the chinks, if they try something the community doesn't want, they'll be rejected into their own chinese shitcoin like bcash was.

the only problem i have with ethereum is the issuance needs to be < 1 ETH rapidly, and the delays on proof of stake. fix issuance and proof of stake delays don't matter, but if you don't ethereum ends up economically infeasible for a long time.

They need to make it asic resistant

Comparing African shit hole to western countries...
Like I said... Brain dead.

>Implying western countries are immune
investopedia.com/articles/economics/09/1970s-great-inflation.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation_in_the_Weimar_Republic

Variability in the total supply of money is an inherent risk of any fiat currency, regardless of the skin color of the person who controls the printing presses.

>accelerated-tech-roadmap

You can't fucking properly plan software development and anybody that tries to give you hard dates on anything is lying

>open source means all contributors telegraph what they plan on doing in real time

Where's my old Jow Forums? Is this Hiroshima's vision? Fucking 4channel

The point of all crypto-related news is only ever one thing: to keep people buying the product. To keep people buying shitcoins and hodling them, they'll say anything.

Crypto might be the greatest Ponzi of all time. People are literally paying money for products that hardly even exist in experimental form. Many of them don't even have their own networks yet, and yet people pump millions or even billions of dollars into them in the vague hope that one day it will be huge.

Attached: sample-f28670f85088ffe8acd026db7f659a36.jpg (1000x1000, 98K)