100x Short. LIQ at 4383

I'm all in with the last of my savings on bitmex. Went from 400k ATH to 5k currently. I'm riding down to 3k if I can. Wish me luck fags

Attached: 1541110576380.jpg (929x714, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitstamp/btcusd
antiliquidation.com/#XbtUsdLiq
blockchain.com/btc/address/13GLqMQBriETNwLfrSEuQzz5pqrvGaF54J
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitstamp/btcusd

F

:(

Wrong exchange, fuckwit.

so what exchange are we talking about?

He's on BitMEX
Almost there but he's still safe

>safe

>fags

Attached: oy.jpg (530x298, 21K)

Damnit now we have to pump before we go down. Everyone is taking the same bet as op postponing the enivitable dump so of course his liquidation will be reached

You've moved your stop loss to break even right user?

100x is literal retardation. A fraction of a % move and you're liquidated. If you're going to gamble, at least limit it to 25x or something..

You can 100x safely if we break a key support level. Never did it myself but always wish I had

LMAO Im sorry for your lots non

#sorrynotsorry

Does bitmex have enough liquidity to honor a 100x short position?

can somebody carefully explain me
antiliquidation.com/#XbtUsdLiq
is this the right calculator, ive never used bitmex

Also how does a 100x short work? What if it goes up a little bit but goes back down? Do you still make 100x the return?

You were lucky.

This is where you get off this ride and go 100x long

Yes user that is exactly how it works.

It only realizes when you exit, either through market or by liquidation

Looking forward to seeing your liquidation @ bitmexRekt dumass

Attached: PHOTO-Lebron-With-A-Very-Sneaky-Look-On-His-Face.jpg (495x263, 27K)

Told you to get out and switch to long buddy

> Wrong exchange

Yet another reason why the crypto market is so fucked up.

In normal regulated industries, the price of a commodity/stock is the same on all exchanges. This gives everyone a fair verifiable opportunity to trade.

When you have different prices on different exchange, it's just a recipe for arbitrage and scalping.

I was on the blockchain explorer site the other day and saw tens of millions of dollars being moved back and forth in single transaction. Someone with a little brains is taking advantage of the suckers to shave profit simply by moving their coin between exchanges

>little brains

Sounds smarter than naively hodling

Attached: brainlet.gif (813x1021, 59K)

What is the point of 100x? It is NEVER a good option. It wasn't when we had 6400 for a week, it isn't now. Never go above 10x and accumulate slowly. This way you're just asking to be liqd.

Attached: 1542265125133.png (226x223, 5K)

It is, but it's also a problem, and one of the reasons why crypto can't grow without regulation.

The guy with all the money will win. His money gives him power at the exchange and he can just spend all day moving money hack and forth.

Right now for example, I see BTC @ 4399.78 on one exchange and 4336.34 on the other.

If they're doing nothing but buying the ask and selling the bid, they're making a $63 profit for every BTC. You multiply that by a hundred thousand transactions per day, and you're making some serious coin from the suckers who don't realize they're being played.

In fact, markets being unregulated, it wouldn't surprise me if the exchanges themselves aren't wetting each others beak on this.

For example, check out the transactions on this address, and notice the paired trades where the same amounts are being moved back and forth between the same address pairs....

blockchain.com/btc/address/13GLqMQBriETNwLfrSEuQzz5pqrvGaF54J

You have to go back.

If your concern is a little arbitrage that can't even be taken advantage of 99% of the time due to fees/timing, you're a fucking moron. Arbitrage hurts literally nobody, and the more arbitrage you have, ironically, the less of it you have. Fuck out of here with your vapid insight

But is it a little? Check out the activity of this address You have between $300k and $500k per hour being moved back and forth.

Cool. Did you know the options and futures markets both experience arbitrage to this day despite "regulation"? I don't get why this bothers you so much. It's like you want to sound smart about how "fucked up the crypto market" is and picked the biggest non-issue of them all.

OP i don't like the cut of your jib and I hope you lose everything.

Arbitrage in the options market is mostly where options are mispriced, and brokers can do a quick share purchase and option exercise to make a profit. But there really isn't any serious price differential for the options themselves between exchanges. The same can't be said about the bitcoin exchange. (as far as the futures market, I don't know enough to have an opinion).

But this problem is just one of the many problems that exist in the crypto market. And if crypto is going to be anything other than just a plaything for speculators, there's going to have to be a minimum amount of regulation involved.

And I disagree that this is the "biggest non-issue of all". How many times have we seen exchanges playing fast and loose with their users money or accounts? We've had exchanges cut and run, lose people's funds, refuse to allow users to cash out, and a bunch of other shit that comes from having people dealing with anonymous people in unregulated exchanges.