What exactly is the point of Bitcoin apart from being a ponzi scheme for millennials?

What exactly is the point of Bitcoin apart from being a ponzi scheme for millennials?

Why would anybody buy it except to hype some naive millennial into buying it for higher amount because its "the next big thing"?

Attached: Interracial blonde black baby.jpg (838x1200, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com.au/Internet-Money-Andreas-M-Antonopoulos-ebook/dp/B01L9WM0H8
en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Quantum_computing_and_Bitcoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a type of money suitable for the internet. Regular fiat doesn't work very well online.

if you think it's a ponzi then don't buy faggot, you can buy our bags at the peak.

>I have absolutely no knowledge of computer science

blockchain is a huge improvement from the current fiat currency financial system. crypto sentiment is mostly based on a lack of faith in the sustainability of central banking.

dont be so damn ignorant, OP

Just a hint, there are more gens before millenials to sell the ponzi.

read this, you homosexual:
amazon.com.au/Internet-Money-Andreas-M-Antonopoulos-ebook/dp/B01L9WM0H8

Its all about trust, which is built into the system. The idea of the distributed ledger which is encrypted that any system can verify the transaction. This system is an alternative to the banks, credit card system, terrible inflation of the dollar etc.

Cryptocurrency is now in the 90s of the internet. In 10-20 years everyone will be using it and everyone that bought in today will be multimillionaires. There is no other way out. Adapt or die.

Attached: DBBD03E8-2F90-4F42-A286-ADF660C446F4.jpg (3000x3000, 373K)

Read the bitcoin whitepaper

thats not her baby is it?

>tfw you forgot to flush from earlier this morning

Yes it is, most white girls want a black baby these days

nobody in society wants more thugs though.

>implying the peak didn't already happen now that everyone knows about your shitty ponzi scheme

Attached: Bitcoin is a ponzi.png (759x506, 365K)

Using what? Why would I use your shitty slow internet monopoly money when fucking Venmo blows it out of the water in usability, cost, speed and convenience?

Attached: Chad Alpha body.jpg (937x1171, 97K)

Disgusting.

Imagine being graced with top 10% genes and then have a black child lmao

>HURRRR NOONES REPLYING TO MY BAIT BETTER OPEN UP MY VPN AND GET RETARDED

At it's base definition bitcoin is a form of cryptographic currency. But it fails even at doing that because anybody can track btc transactions. Monero is the real cryptocurrency, not even the fbi can trace it's transactions.

Crypto is absolutely horrible in pretty much every way. The entire foundation behind private keys will be invalidated by quantum computers in a few decades to begin with. And as a currency, bitcoin suffers from terrible execution with extremely high transaction cost even compared to other cryptocurrencies.

>What exactly is the point of Bitcoin apart from being a ponzi scheme for millennials?

It's not a ponzi, it's a *decentralized* ponzi. Geez, get it right.

The point of bitcoin is to
1) watch huge numbers of idiots throw their money away at a speculative investment with no underlying value
2) watch small numbers of idiots who put money into bitcoin early and get lucky feel so superior for not selling as the price heads inexorably to zero.

Attached: 1360646426971.jpg (500x485, 57K)

b-but user, i cant afford a VPN :(

this

very useful

>but muh quantum computes
Why do brainlet normies seize on to this non-issue so much.

Tax avoidance and money laundering, son. Don't leave home without it.

youre absolutely right OP, it is a huge millennial scam. its a good thing we both dumped our bags.

Attached: 1541729817535s.jpg (249x250, 10K)

That is repulsive seeing her with her nog baby.

Attached: 1534461921679.jpg (640x769, 95K)

Get your head out of your own ass for one fucking minute and actually think. The internet connected pockets of people around the world together, and now an internet of money is going to do the same for finance. Actually think about how people in shit hole countries will be able to circumvent their fukd governments and tap into an alternate global financial world. When you think of the future possibilities of blockchain, mining, renting storage, PoS residual income possibilities a 10yo girl in Venezuela actually has the possibility to make the same as a dude in Silicon Valley. Think outside your own limited world view for once. Have you seriously never seen an Andreas Antonopoulos video?

Problem whiteboi?

Attached: Interracial beauty.jpg (700x984, 181K)

People who make poor decisions deserve the results.

No mercy, therefore not mad.

Hiding lack of argument behind insults only impresses NPCs.

Explain why please.

solves the jew problem

Attached: usury.png (1453x1182, 881K)

>entire banking industry and state related stuff is passworded with sha-256 as well
>bitcoin is safe and can be upgraded anyway but worries about bitcoin

Attached: boomersthedefinitivestate.png (1422x4631, 3.02M)

1.Quantum computers are not good at hashing
2.Quantum resistant upgrades would be quick and easy
3.If encryption fails globally you will have bigger things to worry about than muh shitcoins

He didn't mention hashing, he mentioned private keys, which will absolutely be compromised. Quantum computers actually give a significant speedup for hashing as well, but it's quadratic, not exponential, so it's more comparable to ASICs.

Traditional banking mainly uses symmetric encryption and rarely needs public key cryptography, which is the part that is getting compromised.

The decision to toe curling pleasure.

Attached: interracial wonderful.jpg (1080x739, 79K)

for smart white early adopters like me to take money from subhumans like you, op.

thanks to creatures like you i've still got over 10 million in liquid crypto even at this point in the bear market.

Pleasure always leads you down the path of ruin.

And earth shattering orgasms

Attached: interracial baby 1.jpg (892x1062, 99K)

So why hold crypto?

>top 10% genes
You mean those genes that made her a bbc addicted slut? Interracial couples are the best thing that happened to the white race. It literally removes filth from the white gene pool.

>en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Quantum_computing_and_Bitcoin
Educate yourself

yep that's exactly how it happens

they get the superior genetics graced into their twats and then they have black babies

Kek my exact thoughts

chargeback prevention since there's no need for a third party arbitrator like Paypal

there is no point
look at these deluded morons

>quantum
you don't even know what that fucking means you fucking nigger

I hope these whitebois lose all their money on crypto.

Even if they do get rich, they're not gonna get prime 16-29 year old white pussy. That's when white girls go for the BBC and sex with dominant dark men. They only settle for whitebois with cash after they hit 30 and are stretched out.

Attached: Canada Anti White propaganda.jpg (720x720, 50K)

white people own almost all fiat too, cuck

Imagine being this insecure about being a nigger. I think it's hilarious you nigs always post these white chicks with blacks like you think it makes us mad. I don't think you understand the response - it isn't anger, it's DISGUST. We find you so repulsive that the fact a white woman slept with you fills us with disgust for her. There is no emotion felt towards you at all. Her worth instantly becomes zero to white males. How does that make you feel, Tyrone?

But they don't own the tool that has the width and length to give white girls in their breeding prime all the pleasure they need.

All that fiat will only serve to provide for the scores of single white mothers once they want to settle down and raise their black baby.

Attached: interracial baby 2.jpg (675x859, 311K)

It feels like white pussy getting stretched around my BBC.

Damn good.

Attached: America Interracial cuckoldry.jpg (540x960, 63K)

Is that because all the black guys are either dead or in prison by then?

Speaking of negros...

Chainlink 77777 EYO

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1000, 545K)

What will this girl be doing that the local police can't come in and shut down?

It's centralized.

> A white woman about to drown a black baby
Nice thread op, but pictures must be on topic. I'm going to have to report, if you want to post wrecked pics this isn't the place.

Attached: 1541767957343.jpg (500x356, 44K)

Computer science has nothing to do with Bitcoin's applications in the real world. It scam is a scam regardless of how well it's crafted.

>implying there is one peak
where are we at the 5th ath?

Well the original concept was a way of creating a digital currency where every piece of it was represented by a piece of encrypted code that can be verified individually to prevent fraud. Of course this encrypted, fraud resistant code has other uses such as the verification of contracts and other information where privacy and fraud are concerns.

However the problem arises that current blockchain technology mostly just does things that are already done by other technologies and it's use as a currency is suspect because it's value is almost entirely based on speculation and has no real backing (the only thing that you could even come close to calling a backing for the value of a currency is the costs involved in mining 1 coin of that currency combined with current scarcity of the currency due to a limited amount being in circulation).

Of course current fiat currency that most countries use now is also not backed by anything other than the political, military and economic significance of the country that is backing it but I guess most people at the moment consider the promise of their home country to be more significant and worthwhile than the backing of mining costs used for cryptocurrencies. The speculative nature of the current crypto market also did not help as it greatly undermined both people's trust in them as stable currencies and gave a lot of people the wrong idea about them, causing them to believe that the whole thing is a speculative investment medium rather than a currency that is meant to be backed by a combination of scarcity and cost to 'mine' (like gold, which is also costed based on current scarcity and cost to mine).

yo did yall said nigga or wha wha

What do kikeniggers like this gain from spreading a lie besides radicalising the most ruthless and intelligent races of all to wipe them out? Has to be white larpers, or just niggers sticking true to their subhuman IQ.

>ponzi
>no guaranteed returns while lying about source of returns

Kys retard.