All prices are collapsing

>all prices are collapsing
>even oil

Is the the end? Are we all fucked?

Attached: 1516360364033.png (275x224, 70K)

they don't call it an everything bubble for nothing
Better start investing in guns, ammo, and food

Water buy water, literally cash out and stay on fiat, no! Better! You should buy toilet paper, its going to be the new money.

And gold dagnabbit before Obama takes our guns away & makes Islam the national religion of the us of a ...
Boomer detected

I think most publicly traded companies are in for a wild ride the next few years. Solid commodities such as water rare metals and grains will be good unless nature says otherwise.

no, gold is shit
t. not a boomer, will never invest in gold it doesn't feed you when you're starving

Turns out that Fiat money holds its value fairly well after all.

Gold is included in the 'Everything' category.

All assets devalue in a deflationary deleveraging.

Keep your USD. Its the only safe place ... for the next few years.

Boomer - noun. One who suggests hording guns, ammo & food in preparation for a fictitious calamity.

This, buy tugsten, its used on the militia.

I mean yeah if great depression 2.0 doesn't happen at least you have food and some guns for sport. Don't see the problem here.

Gold is doing fine

You should have listened

no delusional goldtard, it crashed before anything else did and is now limply sitting there

>he thinks it won't get confiscated again

Attached: jemimagreen.jpg (645x447, 57K)

But... Global warming! Refugees!

It didn't crash. It lost about 20bucks then regained it and made new gains. It's stable as hell while everything else tanks.

Not picking up on sarcasm is a Hallmark of autism.

Go ahead and invest in coastal property then.

Im Australian mate, I was born more sarcastic than you'll ever be. I was ignoring your sarcasm agreeing with you, dopey.

>Gold is doing fine
lmao WHAT? It's down 10% since summer of 2016 when I bought. Gold is another trainwreck for me.

>tfw one shot at making it through the Great Collpase
>fail

OP, we are coming off a massive global QE high.
where debt levels have increased globally but also there is a risk of rising interest rates.

juat short the dow like i do

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 72K)

If everything is collapsing, then that means fiat is booming. Invest in USD now!

Earth is gonna go broke and have to take a loan from mars which is why alan musk is trying to fly to mars screencop this