Your last chance to /makeit/ in 2019

This is one of those threads you look back on in one year, and either laugh at your newfound wealth, or become extremely upset you did not heed the early calls. This is the biggest airdrop i've seen so far in crypto.

So, here you go: BVO has been an active platform for micro-tx's since 2014, and they're getting into blockchain now. The platform first got attention when they made a pitch on Shark Tank where some big dick invested in them. An ICO hardcap is nothing to them, they have tens of millions in valuation already.

And the cherry on fucking top, you can get free money literally for just signing up for their crypto platform early. It's like the NANO faucet, get in early and hold your free coins until it's time to dump.

Total supply is 1 bil, and everyone gets a few hundred for signing up, so these will be worth a few thou in the future at LEAST. You're welcome you beautiful bastards.

bvo.trybravo.com/?refer=84973

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icomarks.com/ico/bravo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's another Jow Forums missing the only fucking gem in crypto episode

Faggot

the Eternal Poorfag

How much Tokens are dropped for 100 Points.?

the minimum in bronze is 375, which at ICO price is 37.5 dollars, if you get to silver it's like 2500 tokens, or 250 bucks. gold im not sure, but diamond (top 100) is 10,000 BVO which is actually fucking nice, im sure only whales will get them but its a cool contest.

Sounds to good to be true . But thanks bud. Watched the AMA and Introvideo and think its a totall shitproject ,but anyway. Hot MILF CEO , jerked my noodle to her and came. Alot

now thats the spirit, you truly will make it

bump for free money

bump

So are the coins only tied to our account with Bravo or will they be sent to us via email and the eth wallet link in the contest window?

you get them after the ICO, you link your eth wallet to their site. ICO starts in Dec just in time for the next bullrun. accumulate free tokens in the meantime

There will be 1T coins in total. And they have master nodes available only for “private investors”. Piece of crap.

Attached: 0FFCB7B9-CC4F-4B23-93EE-192DAEB1FCB4.jpg (1242x1546, 168K)

This is just an outright lie.. The fact that anons are already FUDing BVO makes me even more bullish about it. see you on the moon.

Source: icomarks.com/ico/bravo

1BVO = $100 EOY 2019

Attached: FUDdestroyed.png (1186x616, 154K)

Can you Help me Mate , even the First Task isnt working . Like on Instagram: i follows and Likes some Pics but cant Claim it only circles. Thanks

Enjoy getting pajeted.

Attached: Capture.png (780x172, 53K)

>he thinks this is a bad thing
oh nooo, only massive richfags can be masternodes, that suuuucks. they'll only provide massive liquidity faggot. This project is massive and Mark fucking Cuban is their largest shareholder.
I can't help you, if its spinning it means you didn't complete the task. like more of their posts on Instagram

READ THE PAPERS AND DON'T GET SCAMMED user!

Attached: Untitled-1.png (789x517, 259K)

nigger this is shooped

Thanks man worked Out. You Happen to know which Episode of SHIT TANK this was running ?

Season 9 ep 9, you can find it on dailymotion. they get $150k from Cuban. I'm only helping because i know this will make us rich next year. godspeed user

Thanks buddy

fuck I signed up and I am getting points but how do I buy this? How long after ICO can I buy this on an ETH exchange?

Thnx just bought 100k

Their ICO starts next month, this airdrop is just to gain mainstream penetration, they need to penetrate us deep to get as much exposure as possible.

Anons will FUD and say "hurrr only accredited investors can be masternodes" when that's actually a good thing and shows how they're avoiding regulatory issues. i mean, they're based out of the fucking US they need to be clean.. this is an ICO done right, a rare thing in itself.

Why buy at ICO price when you can wait until the dump and buy at a cheaper price. 10c per token isn't worth it imo.

i mean, that's why we're all joining the airdrop for free. I get your point though

bump

Attached: 1516401741948.jpg (891x890, 156K)

I wish people would shill actually interesting projects, not just the ones that look pumpable or the ones that give you free coins which motivates shitty people to make shitty threads like this.

Shoo shoo pajeet