Let's talk about this

high IQ linkies assemble.

Attached: Survive.png (1440x2093, 426K)

LINK is shit, BVO is the king of Jow Forums. get 375 for signing up here, total supply is 1 bil so you know these things will be worth a few thou once BVO is in the top 50. feelsgoodman

bvo.trybravo.com/?refer=84973

Oxymoron

link is a scam. look up what a pump and dump is newfag.

>"Everyone knows smart contracts will have a huge impact on the world."

WRONG! The entire premise of this article is wrong. Chainlink is a scam and will be worthless a year from now.

I am an industrial engineer for one of the top logistics companies in the world. I regularly see BiTA updates in our internal newsletters. Last month we began installing GPS units on our shipping containers. We recently went from being two days behind to analyze network health to near-instant in my district.

Smart contracts? More like fart contracts, amirite!?

The amount of constant pumping on this board should be warning enough.

lmao imagine still paying fiverr for articles written by actual pajeets

LINK SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

the article doesn't even say "smart contracts"

it says "Everyone knows smart contract will have a huge impact on the world'"

written improperly and more proof that this pajeet marketing is extremely low quality. Like I said, go to Fiverr.com and search "article" and you'll see indians begging to post your crypto article on their shitty crypto website.

...what does this have to do with link

Itt

Attached: 1528232295799.jpg (1680x1389, 2.75M)

my bad, it's written properly later in the article, but it's written like a high school essay.

Attached: 1469056388446.jpg (1274x1079, 438K)

starting to see the spam getting worse and worse?

this is the exit, they've been exposed thousands of times for blatant scamming and paid shill articles with lies

such low quality articles and shills that it'll be dismissed entirely.

Thousands of times? List one.

It feels like just yesterday you were writing 300 word essays and asking for my help.

Other guys post had nothing to do with LINK how is it spam? Also, explain MIT technology review and Forbes articles you cuck

Yeah, we all know, blah blah blah. It's so boring... We will all be millionaires, we just have to wait.

Supply chain, baka

It's not enough that I become a millionaire, I want you to stay the filthy peasant that you are, shitting on streets and swatting at flies. Know your place, worm.

Attached: itwaspajeet.png (1280x688, 883K)

46k link. Italy. Bought xrp in 2017. free money. In ya face

Hahahahahaha get fucked you brain dead faggot. You will be poor forever

cant explain MIT, but anyone can contribute a forbes article

Attached: 1542422016315.jpg (200x313, 10K)