Who is this man? I see him all over this board. Is he Satoshi?

Who is this man? I see him all over this board. Is he Satoshi?

Attached: 9A7BE269-AD04-4B72-999C-819F8881D535.jpg (278x278, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/1g6z5Xr/shinjisdossier.docx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a fucking scammer.

That’s a shame. He seems like a nice gentleman by his smile and presence on this board

he unironically is satoshi

It's Satoshi's apprentice.

Attached: 29314810924809.jpg (640x640, 67K)

wtf you on about? that's Sergey Nakamoto

juss be careful w him, you don't want to end up like the last guy

Attached: wanted.png (800x564, 731K)

He is literally the second coming of Christ.

kys ponzi fag

docdroid.net/1g6z5Xr/shinjisdossier.docx

Attached: 1542359025509.png (628x686, 148K)

its mister 35%

Eh, considering that cfb is one of the biggest trolls in crypto, I wouldn't take this tweet too seriously. He was talking about how qubic was going to make iota a top 3 crypto and when it was announced there was nothing tangible to show for it. This tweet could have been an inside joke the two shared, since cfb "came out" as BCNext (inventor of full proof of stake). Sergey was too young at the time btc was created, although he may have come in contact with a representative of the Satoshi entity (like Szabo).

/the real satoshi/

this user knows
the clues are there

He is Max Resdefault

Satoshi Nakamoto
Sergey Nazarov
Welp I'm convinced

His name is Jason Parser

if you are respectable business you do not base your operations at the cayman islands it is the oldest trick in the book my good sir

This russian fat boy and his team they all registered to cayman islands one can only wonder how much money is already being transfered to offshore bank accounts

I'm a Muslim man but I have to admit that pregnant Sergey really turns me on. I keep fantasizing about putting my seed inside him and watching new life grow... We get married, he gives birth, and we raise that baby under the blessings of Allah. I want to hold hands with Sergey, and looking into his eyes say 'I love you.' I think of myself taking our son to his first day at school, watching that strong and masculine boy develop amazing computer skills like his dad.

Yes... I can't hide this anymore. It's coming from deep inside of me... this desire to shout...

I'M GAY AND I HOLD CHAINLINK! Yes, and I am not the only one. I was attracted to this community because of the feeling of brotherhood that it creates. Together we are one. We are above gender divisions and categories. Chainlink, as you know, is a gay sex position where men stick their dicks into each other's asses to form a link.

Today, I declare Chainlink to be the currency of the LGBT community.

I'M GAY AND I HOLD CHAINLINK. YES! I'M GAY AND I LOVE SERGEY! WOW! I'M GAY AND YOU ARE TOO! TOGETHER, WE ARE GAY LINKIES AND NOTHING CAN STOP US!

I'M GAY! AND I LOVE TO SAY IT! I'M GAY, I'M GAY, I'M GAY AND I WORSHIP SERGEY! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK!

NO MORE CHAINS, JUST LINKS!

He is the prophet. Devote your life to his teachings and he shall reward you in the afterlife.

Attached: sergeyjesus.jpg (2048x2048, 625K)

we think so, yes