Let's seriously talk about this bullshit

This is a thread for discussion about the amount of low quality "influential" spam and financial turmoil pic related has caused in many individuals of Jow Forums. IF YOU SUPPORT THIS TOKEN IN ANY WAY, DO NOT POST HERE. Any shills will be considered spam and will just be used as more evidence of what's going on.

Attached: complete-and-sutter-scam-lmao.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

advancedfundadministration.com/services/office-and-virtual-office-solutions-provider-in-cayman-islands
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We know the Cayman Islands office is virtual

Itt

Attached: 1526455772038.jpg (1536x2048, 163K)

link is shit

When the migration happened, I lost all my filters, but there would be 30+ filtered threads up at times. It’s a serious paid operation which can only be infiltrated from within. There’s plenty of clues lying around.
This is a start. Report these virtual offices to the IRS.

Should I buy some of pic related? Python is such a popular programming language. Everything database related uses some form of python.

Attached: B.jpg (720x315, 75K)

>you, a nolinkie
>*banishes linkies*
>me, a linkie intellectual
>*posts in your thread*

This. It’s been brought up a few times. We should do a nice little investigation and promote an article.

>wearing pants

Attached: 1543025306477.png (750x1189, 142K)

kek me too

looks like the spammers are already on the way

thanks just bought 100k

Attached: 784953126.png (500x500, 276K)

the absolute state of shills
all marketing is outsourced to India and I’m sure this is some of their day-to-day jobs. They won’t let this thing die, hence the endless spam. This is their livelihood.

advancedfundadministration.com/services/office-and-virtual-office-solutions-provider-in-cayman-islands

Think these guys own the Chainlink office?

It’s the effort of a marketing team, not all India, but I’m sure some of it comes from there.

Consensys in NY has been involved, but we don’t know how deep, and it could involve the spam we see.

They’re trying to make it a new 9gag. Literally. 9gag was born on /b/ and became its own thing. A bunch of spammers just tagged pictures and made a bunch of kids go to the site to check it out.

We’re seeing an evolution of that, and it’s been done well so far, but with the paid articles from fiverr wirh misspellings, hinting that marketing funds may be getting low.

How can you tell victim v Spammer? Not kidding, earlier today someone was saying something like, “ once blockchain disrupts and then replaces the banking system, will Sergey even WANT to have Swift as a partner?They’ve been in bed with the corrupt bankers for so long...” etc. Blockchain? Are you fucking serious? It’s done. So, how are we supposed to find the abuse victims in a sea of shills?

how do I get paid

>DO NOT POST HERE
Sure thing chief

Attached: 08EB5030-FE80-4BF0-8136-C63157067D92.jpg (500x576, 91K)

Thank you. Linktards will try to shit up this thread exposing them.

Tee hee edgy and subversive -just like ChainShit(TM)!

OooOooOo ChainShit. Did you come up with that on your own? It's funny because you replaced Link with Shit™!!

Imagine being so fucking narcissistic that you go out of your way to make a post on a chinese goat milking forum about how much you dislike other posts. I don't even own any link, but these types of threads have always been pathetic.

sergey is a scammer that abandons every single project after dumping his stack. sergey owns 350 million link tokens. link is shit

This

What I can tell you is that this token is worthless, the token economics make zero sense, and it will end in pain for many on this board. Sergey is a very wealthy man, he couldn't care less what LINK's price is because he was handed 32 million. He also has 650 BILLION LINK tokens in his lap. The team would crush any rally years down the line with a flood of tokens. Biz will never see $1 LINK again.

Attached: blacked.jpg (1200x900, 290K)

650 MILLION*

At this point, I am expecting many many pink wojack posts in 2019/2020. LINK is headed to $0

please apply yerself

0/10

New lurkers, please bear in mind when this faggot opens his mouth:
> this dude has never posted a single shred of evidence to back up any of his claims of who he is, but is desperate to larp as an old richfag for attention
> he couldn't even get the spelling of perignon right in the beginning
> he claimed that btc has a built in oracle
> he only makes calls when he feels safe and everything else is also shitting the bed
> he is incapable of addressing any technical reasons why the project would fail and doesn't understand the github / pivotal at all

As far as larpers go on this board, he probably spends his time wishing he could be like Astro.

Should you really support a project that claims to be 'the God protocol' from a man who named himself 'the Shepherd of Nazareth' in Russian yet advertises itself as 'agnostic'? Something fishy here, doesn't add up. Be wary of this manipulative scam, my Christian brothers.

Attached: Agnostic.jpg (882x522, 99K)

Checked

My fans asking for autographs again. LINK price check:

>$0.33

Lower and lower we go

Ok, call me a crazy conspiracy theorist, but what if this guy is Sergey? Like what if this fucking guy is actually Sergey. Lmfao how great would that be?

This. Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being. Its hard as shit to get ahead in life now, not just working 9-5 for the rest of your life. The sooner you start saving the sooner you can get ahead in life. Chainlink is a meme started by Jow Forums (an infamous trolling board) to lead people to financial ruin. This is NOT A JOKE. Don't let your saved wealth be thrown away over night. Vitalik Buterin the creator of ethereum said himself the days of making x100 or x1000 are over, that right the guy who created the second most popular crypto said himself those days are over. Now Jow Forums is trying to get people to lose even more money after the December/January bloodbath. Smart money already exited the crypto world. Crypto is basically a highly specialized database, companies don't need this. They will just create their own private blockchains. There is no need for crypto chainlink isn't even needed to run the nodes. Think XRP when you think chainlink. The company ripple (smartcontracts) is doing well but the coin XRP(chainlink) isn't even needed for the companies technology. Considering what Vitalik said "The days of making x100 or x1000 returns are over." Chainlink needs a 399900% increase in price over the next couple of months to reach $1000 this is ludicrous. Don't fall for it, chainlink its a meme to fuck you over. Consider this for chainlink at current price to reach $1 you need an increase of 700% or a 233% increase every month until EOY. This is a Jow Forums meme to siphon money out of the hands of the already vulnerable.

Attached: blacked.jpg (900x506, 113K)

>be me
>be no-coin
>post exaggerated support for whatever memecoin of the hour is shitting it's way through Jow Forums for laffs
>LINK has been my magnum opus
>bring it up in every relevant thread that's shilling some meme pajeet crypto
>tfw OP is implying that somehow my LINKpoasting is doing fiscal damage to the users of Jow Forums but not the actual predators who constantly shit up this board

Attached: pfffffffff.png (225x225, 50K)

I told you guys not to FUD link till BTC tanks to the 3800 range. You idiots never listen. I'm banning you from the discord channel, Larry.

Uncleoldfag is the worst larper on this board. Not even a single attempt at making it believable.