REVOLT OF THE WAGIES

Amazon warehouse workers staged protests today.

Attached: 2018-11-23 21_40_49-Black Friday_ Amazon workers protest warehouse working conditions - Business Ins (754x565, 582K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/721JQZw6Spg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1537068086316.jpg (750x975, 690K)

GET BACK IN THE CAGIE WAGIE!! I want my packages delivered on time.

Attached: 1542699040610.png (640x360, 417K)

I used to work in a big logistics warehouse where picking orders was automated. In the morning you would put headphones one and robot voice would guide you through the day. "Go to place X. Pick 200." etc.

It was very comfy, I would go to the job sometimes drunk and stoned and the mistakes were still minimal, total autopilot. But then again, they probably will automate the whole process in the next 20 years.

these workers need to be replaced by robots so they can't complain anymore

Heh.
Insider here. The concept for the fully automated warehouse was completed 3 years ago in Seattle.
They never fucking even tried implementing it. I'll let you figure out why.
This isn't death knells by any means, but unions in Amazon would only irritate loathsome corporate people. And it's hilarious from where I sit.

Kek, the more they complain the sooner they'll be replaced.

And then maybe people will have enough motivation to revolt against ((them))

People are currently cheaper.

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE

Nice shirt u got there
>gets replaced by a robot the next day

Automate, jewish man, automate.
And prepare your wallet to feed the masses or walk straight to the guillotine, hehe.

Attached: 1542986220232.jpg (578x605, 27K)

this, we're about 10 years away from replacing humans
rising wages is helping automation

I’M STILL JUST A WAGIE IN A CAGE

Amazon is a huge company, surely they can afford some padlocks for the cages?

>I'll let you figure out why.
Because Jeff wants to be able to threaten politicians that try to tax him by saying he will fire all those people.

>rising wages is helping automation
Only if it beats out inflation.

Hey, I helped put that warehouse together.
Yeah it's too expensive to build the robots right now, in about 10 years the parts will be cheap enough and companies are gonna start mass-replacing warehouse employees to save money.

NERVE STAPLE THEM!

Kinda crazy considering Amazon pays way higher then the next no skill job. I work in automotive and the new guys bust their ass for barely above minimum wage making bank for the company. They could literally go five miles down the road and get a job at Amazon and make 50-60% more day 1 doing were house BS 3 days a week.

$17 hour starting and they still strike?

they work 60 hrs a week, 70 during peak.

OT is a good thing.

This makes me think the warehouses are just medieval torture chambers.

Nobody's forcing them to work for fucking amazon.

>this many oxfords lickers on biz

>we are not robots
yeah we are working on fixing that be patient!

All the workers will get replaced by robots if its cheaper reguardless of their protests.

>we are not robots

That's your whole problem hunn. Enjoy your job for the next 3 years.

Attached: 1535596737416.png (680x680, 416K)

>We are not Robots.

Attached: bN3-4Eu1_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

its ridiculous to expect people to do those hours, 30 hrs a week is enough for that type of work, just get twice as many people

I worked at amazon, and honestly the pay is better than retail, and the job was easy, just repetitive, but jesus fucking CHRIST they're up your ass about having to use the bathroom. The micromanagement of your bodily functions was why I quit

They talkin about a revolution?

youtu.be/721JQZw6Spg