Uh-oh, 4channel frens

What do?

Attached: 38FD9CED-BFF3-4FCD-B6C8-A8507D8B6DBF.png (640x1136, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com?=söyguzzler
eos-forum.org/#/e/biz/2031597478/Fuck_this_shit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was it because I called the mods a bunch of nigger-loving faggots?

There goes all the 'en lt er bk eoy' link larps

>no racism
Gook Moot, you fucking slit-eyed yellow faggot, what have you done to the one thing in my life that made the pain go away for a while? Fuck you. 1000 an heros EOY

>uncalled for catchphrases

Make uncalled for catchphrase posting great again

Attached: 62B8C799-E0D1-46B6-AAB2-3FB52EB5DFA7.gif (220x211, 35K)

>grotesque
can the mods ban all the bestiality posters then please?

this. i guess its time to go back to Jow Forums as main board. i know that shits a honey pot now, but its still better than this garbage. fuck you gook moot

Haha finally getting rid of the pol infested posters on 4channel.

fighting the good fight fren, so notch can't save us I assume?

and thus ages hence, i will be telling this with a sigh, 4channel made anons say "the end is nigh". farewell my friends, good times we had, it is the now time to sleep, close your eyes and nap.

Attached: sadness.png (400x388, 137K)

Mods can suck my dick and jannies lick my balls. I will rather get banned a thousand times than stop shitposting. Also fuck niggers and gas the kikes. What coins should I buy btw?

Attached: jjjjj.jpg (419x249, 51K)

Prodeum

holy shit, they really banned you for racism.
The freedom to call others niggers etc. was literally the only advantage Jow Forums had over other sites.
The only explanation is that it's a planned destruction paid by some special interests.

lol u tk him 2da bar|?

Attached: 1542485301740.png (771x731, 916K)

what does that even mean? sorry 2011 here

THERE IT IS!

Attached: 1518388519161.jpg (1024x768, 280K)

why was he banned?

wtf. that cant be real

*Sigh* Do we really NEED to see comments such as this? I guess the transition to 4channel will still take a while...

Are we migrating to the Jow Forums board at the other place? They have flags enabled which is nice.

I think Voat has the option to have anonymous forums as well.

Attached: next spot~01.png (1440x1959, 2.31M)

We do, faggot

If we have to explain free speech to you then you might as well go back to R*ddit.

The domain change signifies a move we need to make as channers to be more conscious of the words we use and the actions we take, as a community.

I posted a friendly introduction to our new overlords, the advertisers
Probably
KYS

Attached: 696AC83A-0512-46F6-99B5-B37B29F159A1.png (1136x640, 95K)

Do you give yourself s.oy enemas?

You can already change your domain. old.reddit.com?=söyguzzler

What are we going to do OP :(

Attached: Screenshot_20181124-010118_Brave.jpg (1079x1060, 321K)

I WANT A BIG-TITTY JAPANESE GF WHO WILL PLAY VIDYA AND WATCH OBSCURE HORROR FILMS WITH ME ALL DAY

*ting ting*
AHEM
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JANNIES

So, are we just going to try and track up as many bans as possible until the jannies just give up? They aren't paid (and don't deserve a cent anyway), so they should be easy to overwhelm. They can't just ban every one of us, there would be no traffic to view the ads.

Attached: 1541303026998.jpg (678x682, 78K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER KIKES KIKES KIKES

Attached: 698990.jpg (1730x1200, 384K)

Bans should not be considered punishments or deterrents rather seen as badges of poor merit. Furthermore, Jow Forums janitors should not be antagonized by the the community, instead we should celebrate the hard work they put in to make Jow Forums a welcoming place for all.

Fuck Hiro. What gives him the right to take a decades old site and force his morals onto thw userbase, destroying what made it great before that slant eyed faggot even heard of it.

10/10 le epic troll

>What gives him the right

Money

Based and Redpilled

Attached: The Absolute Fucking Legend.gif (400x560, 431K)

He bought it. That's what gives him the right. It's ok. Like I've already said I'm moving on to other places.

I used to post on an old style message board back starting back in 1999. Then I moved to digg. I dabbled in Jow Forums a bit back in the old days. Then digg went to shit. So I moved to Reddit in 2007. Then Reddit shit the bed so I moved to Voat and back to Jow Forums. Now Jow Forums is trying to appeal to advertisers so I'll hang out a double chan and Voat. I'll keep moving on to where there's freedom of speech and the best conversation.

He didn't buy it. It was given to him.

niggers

Fuck em in the neck with a knife & dick. We will prevail frens.

Attached: 1542782454591.png (876x785, 330K)

The most annoying thing besides the censorship is that now there are 2 fucking sites. When im on Jow Forums I cant make a quick jump to /gif/ anymore because the links to the boards at the top are fucked now.
Does anyone got a workaround so I am ALWAYS on Jow Forums so I can have all the fucking board links

Now THAT's a rare pepe.

when do we just buy this shithole

What’s the other place?

No way this is real

What was the post?
Do banning on 4chanlel affects Jow Forums also?

Last time I checked it was practically a dead board. No activity what so ever.

Jesus christ

Attached: 1539919595254.jpg (1024x550, 60K)

fuck you nigger

KYS

Tell everyone to use brave. Start putting brave in the name field. They mustn't go unpunished

Attached: 1507862163626.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

>lol u tk him 2da bar?
>Uncalled for catchphrases.

Le resistance lives on.

Attached: JUST 1.png (613x528, 221K)

Its at 8'c'h'. net Jow Forums

Based

Just realized I'm on fucking 4channel. Gay Jew loving kike faggots

NIGGER

I hope you get balls cancer basedboy, oh wait....

I can't beilieve gookmoot hired a bunch of paid shills to wash our brain.

As I said previously, just ruin the domain. If you post shitty scummy stuff here, advertisers will block the domain. Gookmoot's empire comes to an end

Finally I can come out as indian

Jow Forums banned people all the time for racism in the 2000s. I remember when moot took down /n/ for its racism. He replaced it with Jow Forums a few years later.

This guy fucks

Attached: nigga.gif (498x211, 1.38M)

oh no

Bump for roody-poo basedboys

SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN SɹƎפפIN

Imagine actually banning someone for exercising their right to free speech anonymously. What a pack of dirty kikes. Holocaust 2.0 when?

Checked and b&

Post numbers are in the 3k's

be the change you want to see in the world

Migration never ever ever works
It's been tried many times whenever the mods or Moot or now Hiro do something stupid

>tfw takes me literally 1 minute to change ip

It can't be because they are known widely to be a bunch of NIGGER loving FAGGOTS.

Furry ass plugs are sassy gud

>tfw all my VPN addresses are alraeady banned too

We should all get ourselves banned so this place becomes a ghost town.

Kek let's do it

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Attached: GOLDACCOUNT.jpg (642x756, 129K)

eos-forum.org/#/e/biz/2031597478/Fuck_this_shit

Is Niger a good place to travel to?
NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER NIGER

Start actually using blockchain tech you fucking moron.

Jow Forums is closed-source and centralized. Free speech was never a guarantee. You kept ignoring Jow Forums over and over again until this happened. When are you finally going to learn?

STFU faggot

>post not shown
$500 it was a "fuck the jannies xDD" shitpost

these have been in the rules for years

Ok. 99% of the faggot autists here who are invested in crypto have no fucking idea what blockchain is, or just what the fuck they invested their 20 dollar allowance in. If you know how to use blockchain in a way to create a free speech board all power to you.

Fuck Hiroshima!

Attached: 4channel.jpg (2540x1211, 394K)