How the hell do people make money online? there has to be a easy way to make money off the internet...

how the hell do people make money online? there has to be a easy way to make money off the internet, without running some kind of business selling physical products.

isnt it every shut in nerds dream to sit at home and make money rather easily off there computer and internet? bitcoin mining or crypto seems a little to late to join in on , and i never really figured it out. besides you need a badass computer gaming rig and if i had that id be playing video games sometimes. my pc isnt the best.

i know hackers found some kind of ways to do this and scammers but yeah im not ever gonna break the law and risk prison over some dumb shit.

what are some real way people have found to make money off the internet, besides like youtube monatization basically becoming a retard like logan paul or pewdiepie.

Attached: 136.png (616x725, 150K)

affiliate marketing

Work on swagbucks for $1 an hour

trade shitcoins

Attached: pepe.jpg (242x520, 50K)

Attached: 11.21.18.png (858x203, 10K)

This

you invested in stocks? never done that before. i wonder how much money it takes to get started or how you even go about doing it.

i think i tried that before. whole bunch of watching videos and do this do that, like it just keeps leading you through loopholes doing shit for different companys and you never actually get paid.

anyone actually ever have success with that shit?

I used to be like this. Looking for that perfect way to make money online.
I did a lot of failed projects, and I never found the answer.
One day, I found out that's not really what I wanted. All I wanted was an escape from going to the same place at the same time every day and being stuck there. I merely saw "making money online" as a way to escape that.
I signed up for DoorDash and Postmates. I just sit in my car, read books, play games on my phone, listen to music, and watch numbers go up on the app as I deliver food. All the while driving around and enjoying my time outside.

I'm sorry this doesn't answer your question. This has been my experience while pondering your question on my own, though.

dont you need a new car for this kind of thing?

my truck is a absolute old junker'd down piece of shit that runs fucking great. its just really old. 80s chevrolet that looks real beat up, but under the hood its nice...

>anyone actually ever have success with that shit?

I haven't had major success but I was able to make several hundred books a month doing affiliate marketing for e-cigs. I then tried an adwords campaign for amazon affiliate. It worked well during Christmas, but I didn't have enough money to take full advantage of it. All that I did many years ago.

My friend also did affiliate marketing. He bragged about making a few thousand dollars over one summer, but he was paranoid about showing off his sites, obviously afraid I was going to steal his ideas.

*bucks

Depends on the app, but for DoorDash and Postmates they didn't even ask me to verify that I had a car. Just had to give them my license plate number and they did a background check to make sure I wasn't a terrorist or anything.
They didn't even require me to prove that I have auto-insurance, which other platforms like UberEats and GrubHub do.

>license plate number
I mean driver's license number.

Is doing the equivalent of drop shipping but with web services a decent idea? Ie offering local boomer businesses overpriced website and marketing services and outsourcing the work to cheap pajeets.

Well I just found out how much the furry community spends on their fetish. Seems like the promising thing I’ve heard about yet

Attached: B376F767-2B5D-4240-A91B-67DE67E5A8C0.jpg (1242x1823, 304K)

What is Swagbucks?

You do surveys and other boring shit for worse than third worlder pay

is it really 1$ a hour or how much aprox

Lots of people do that

I'm a pajeet

Good answer

I'm not kidding

You'll be working for $1-3 dollars an hour at best

Use bittubeapp.com

can confirm, quit sbux recently to full time doordash. i work 5-6 hours everyday and make an average of 20 bucks per hour.

pros
>work whenever you feel like it
>ok pay
>earn tips
>had a fever recently, so I didn't work that day (cant do that if u working at a place like shitbux)
>blast rock / edm all day, done working whenever i feel like it
>can write a lot of shit off my tax, mileage phone bill internet bill gas etc.

cons
>repetitive
>p much alone all day
>people dont tip that much (u expect tips from boomers with million dollar houses, nope)
>not really a career

honestly im happy. can make monthly ends while I get better as a trader everyday.

my advice would be treat it as a real job. if you dont decline orders and do 3 hour shifts twice in a day for instance doordash throws u in an extra 15 bucks. There are times when I make close to 30 bucks per hour.

>is it really $1 an hour
If you're lucky. It's usually like 10 cents per hour.

Not what OP asked, this requires going out and approaching and talking to *ugh* people

Honestly, find a niche. The only way to succeed in dropshipping is if you find something that isn't oversaturated beyond belief. I stumbled upon a certain product line - about $25 million segment with just 3 main competitors.

I started by dropshipping one of the competitor's products the first year. I grew my contacts/leads during this time and saved enough money (50k) to start bootstrapping my own products. I studied the existing products, made modifications and improvements and then blasted the shit out of my customer list.

2 years later and I'm on track to net 300k year end. I work from home for all of 2-3 hours a day. I could easily grow this thing larger but I'm content where I'm at right now.

Can I ask you a bunch of questions?
How many hours of research did you put in to find your niche?
What did you do to find starting leads?

Damn do u need an assistant or a Spanish translator by any chance. I’d love to learn

My friend's uncle was tangentially involved with the industry. I heard about it and asked questions, then researched all the players in the space. I won't say what industry it is, but it's something very random/boring.

I reached out to one of the competitors and said I would like to sell their products. They had a referral/droppshipping program already set up, so it was pretty straightforward.

Then I setup a Shopify store and added the products. Played around with Google and Facebook ads (not very successful). What really worked was finding the type of businesses/organizations that would be consumers of the products.

I'm too spergy to talk on a phone (nor did I want to make this a phone-based business), so I just grabbed every email I could find and setup mail blasts. Also worked on getting higher in Google search. I saw what sold well and what didn't. Then I found someone on craigslist to make my own products.

unironically online poker

Very nice.
How did you confirm the build quality, etc. of the items you sell?
Or were you already familiar with your product before selling it?

What sites

If you're hot you should camwhore for old, horny men.

bump