To be honest 4channel sucks. I'm starting to feel constrained and more like a normie

To be honest 4channel sucks. I'm starting to feel constrained and more like a normie.

Can we fork from 4channel? We need a Jow Forums which respects moot's vision. I know he sold us to the chingz back then, but, he had an idea which united us.

And we have, OG 1337 hackz0rs, Programmers, Script Kiddies, Design anons and unimaginable creativity. Can we create OURchan? With our rules and tokenomicks?

It won't take more than 1 day and tokenomicks can help to moderate / support itself.

Attached: 220px-Christopher_Poole_at_XOXO_Festival_September_2012.jpg (220x284, 10K)

Heck, it could even be distributed with nodes.

Attached: pg-20-nude-celebs-3-getty.jpg (968x681, 46K)

I... I... I know we can work together.
ONE LAST TIME.

Attached: 7997521972_72626fe866_z-640x428.jpg (640x428, 33K)

This is a raddit board now user.

Attached: C2GNNxhXcAAKJIz.jpg (981x722, 65K)

Call it forkchan.

You’re welcome OP.

>forkchan
I'm buying it!

Attached: Capture.png (1164x366, 27K)

There are already a ton of spin off chans user and all of them are shit and slow, and even worse, the culture mutates away from classic Jow Forums spirit into it's own thing.

Infinite Chan had it the worst, the culture of that board turned so fucking shit and elitist fast. Jow Forums is good because of the people browsing it, and all true user's know we are here forever. Only faggots leave.

That's becouse with every iteration, the staff changes or the basic Jow Forums design changes. This time we need, decentralisation of mods, public nodes for hosting. We could even have a "dark web" chan with nodes. Possibilities are endless.

why not
>4orkchan.org?

I post on Jow Forums MV (m00t’s vision) which is the only real Jow Forums left

>Jow Forums core cucks still mad about the true Jow Forums

4channel is the real Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_20181123_130534_104.jpg (378x614, 34K)

I am with OP on this one, building a truly decentralised and anonymous version of Jow Forums would be revolutionary.

That is the only way for true internet freedom, no censorships, no people with the ability to shut us down whenever they feel like it, only a community on a platform they built

I only use Jow Forums on mobile on mimi so I have literally noticed 0 difference.

It's good in theory but how would we exit scam 4channel?

Jow Forums ABC is the real Jow Forums

Get over it

Indeed much of the power stems from the transience of various posters. Theres no need to be elitist here or to fuck with the format, just rollback the recent crackdown in order to allow the meritocracy of ideas flow just as moot had originally intended.

>orkchan

Attached: 1539404472075.jpg (680x622, 107K)

4chancash is the real Jow Forums

We use 4channel to rally the comunity into building a forkchan/4orkchan, then we shill it to Jow Forums and 4channel

Why not 4kchan?

It would be better to just buy Jow Forums from Hiro and rollback the changes. Splitting the community is never good.

Moots vision was seeing big black cocks rail his gf.

and build it Binance-tier desu
Nice user. Accomplishes the goal while keeping the iteration as minimalist as possible.

fourorkchan

if anything, 4kchan

That reads like 4k-chan. Sounds shit

Call it channel4.org and I'm in.

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 199K)

What about 4chain.link?

i want jew chan where people have to pay for posting and thread creat0rs get a cut of the moneys for creatings intedesting threeeds and with integraeted chainlink so we can bet on shit like sports or ponies or shieeet.
upvote if you agree,

Attached: nazi.jpg (600x337, 50K)

Jow Forums moot vision seems like a good idea.

based. Jow Forums Biz MV

Attached: -a- - Was this specific frame necessary to convey the th - Anime - Manga - 4chan 11-19-2018 3-20-37 (1072x210, 54K)

FUUUUYYYUUYYUUCLIN NIBHEHEGGEHHERRRSSSS