Now that ICOs are dead, what's the next big bubble in crypto?

Attached: ana söps.jpg (850x1020, 139K)

Trading stable coins 5% at a time

>Updating...

She's perfect

I would to cum on her face and calling her ''BiTCH, BITCH YOU HAVE TO SWALLOW MY CUM CAUSE YOU'RE A FEMALE AND YOU ARE INFERIOR. EVEN IF I AM A UGLY MANLET MALE YOU HAVE TO SWALLOW MY CUM BECAUSE YOUR AN INFERIOR WOMAN AND YOU MUST BE OBJECTIFIED ALWAYS AND EVERYEVRE, . SALLOW IT ALL BITCH!''

wHO else here's angry fucker like me?

overall great genes, but she's old and I don't know how smart she is

Attached: streiggt.jpg (680x1019, 79K)

beuty girl, but not the perfect arian/scandie I want.

Jewish typo

Refers to himself as manlet
Will unironically never make it

reported

saged __

Hnnnnng

crypto will die slow death. People(with brain) realized blockchain is meme and are just hyped mysql. crypto is not digital gold. new crypto can be created and there is no way to determine value (don;t even mention demand supply meme).
ICO is not IPO or stock.

Initial security offerings

fully agree, but you forgot to say that maybe the only chance may have the smart contracts or the coin which aims to scalability such as IOTA and Holochain, oe distribuited computing power based on trust just like Iexec

BRAAAAAAAAP BBUBBLE

Attached: ed0.jpg (304x593, 31K)

Security tokens

Attached: public.gif (432x480, 3.51M)

Arbitrage from non regulated exchanges to ones with SEC approval. Dark holders are going to want to color up their shitcoins to start cashing out IRL for cash while people not worried about fucking up their taxes or money laundering charges will be moving these funds through tumblers .

Attached: images-10.jpg (423x348, 13K)

I don't like her chin

xrp will reach a new ath before christmas. not a bad roi
easy money.

Satoshis vision

>brown eyes
>perfect

literal nigger eyes

Attached: anadearmas3.webm (640x360, 1.99M)

There are no perfect girls bre, you get tied of fucking a chick 6 months in no matter who she is. It's a male curse to always seek to spread your seed further

Attached: feehigh.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

Basically this. No matter how hot she is after 6 months she becomes a chore.

IOTA

>Initial security offerings
And this, yes

Everything becomes a chore after 6 months...

unique pow/algo coins

Nice view, if I could only see it.

Kekd

Security Token Offering and Crypto options trading
There are also the SEC-compliant crypto-coins and the coins are built into their network.

Ghjzzzzkkk ahhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggggggggg

Attached: 1511217628152.png (641x503, 279K)

holochain icos.

this, im basically a degenerate scum that has banged some stunners, and after the first couple squirts you start seeing every imperfection and even silly shit like the the way they moisturize their skin or eat their food gets on your fucking nerves
Its really psychotic come to think of it, the really annoy but sexy ones you just hate fuck.
its gotten so bad im insulting them in my head while fucking them

"this fucking dumb tight pussy bitch whore"
SQUIRT SQUIRT

yeah crypto options trading would be INSANE.

masternodes

well I hope the next bubble is just based on the technology, similar to the .com boom

Attached: #@#.jpg (1080x1350, 218K)