Explain to me if the project Chainlink is so fucking great, why could not they build it on a totally own platform...

Explain to me if the project Chainlink is so fucking great, why could not they build it on a totally own platform? Why does it have to be Ethereum token in ethereum network?

Why could not they build something totally independent, but a fucking ERC20 token they just printed billion and kept 70% to themselves all the while relocating their bussiness to Cayman isles?

Attached: link.png (300x300, 42K)

Explain to me if the project Chainlink is so fucking great, why could not they build it on a totally own platform? Why does it have to be Ethereum token in ethereum network?

Why could not they build something totally independent, but a fucking ERC20 token they just printed billion and kept 70% to themselves all the while relocating their bussiness to Cayman isles?

If Ethereum is so great why not just attach a bunch of antennae to a cute dog and make it run through a thunderstorm and then cut a tennis ball in half and fill it with tinfoil and put it on your bedside table and then and then

This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

Fuck sergey. Fuck steve. Fuck thomas. Fuck ari juels. Fuck linkpool Fuck openlaw. Fuck aaron wright. Fuck wanchain. Fuck swift. Fuck gartner. Fuck IC3. Fuck town crier. Fuck World economic forum. Fuck zeppelin_os. Fuck accord project. Fuck market protocol. Fuck factom. Fuck Clintex. Fuck bravenewcoin. Fuck morpheus network. Fuck Fuck kaleido. Fuck hydrogen. Fuck kaiko. Fuck bZx. Fuck gamedex. Fuck Fuck web3. Fuck gavin wood. Fuck anyone who shilled chainlink. It's over.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

The absolute state of 4channel/biz

You are a MANIAC!

I don't even know what's pasta anymore

Link is a garbage token for garbage investors who just want to burn their money - retards who unironically believe that they know better than the rest of the crypto sphere. You see, when you don't have extra chromosomes like the average linker, the project isn't mysterious, it doesn't need "dots connected" and it doesn't solve a problem. Why? Because it claims to solve a problem which DOESN'T ACTUALLY EXIST. It isn't talked about and it's not for some mysterious and indiscernible reason, nor is it because biz wasted time and energy fudding it, it just isn't talked about anywhere else because no one actually gives a shit about it because it's yet another unremarkable shitcoin with no real use case or future. That's how painfully fucking clear and obvious it is to anyone with a triple digit IQ who looks at this project.

So let's see - over a year of waiting and all you have are 6 chainlinks, a fucking alarm clock, and the token still being worth fuck-all. Congratulations guys - what an epic wipeout. And if that doesn't drive the point home, it's painfully clear that you have Stockholm syndrome so bad that you'll even try to defend this while the rest of the board just checks in for entertainment value.

I can see the responses now. You know better right? I need to uh, read the whitepaper and look at the pivotal even though I have done this more times than you have, all while understanding it better than you did collectively? Not that that's too hard, seeing as no link holder has any actual technical literacy. I genuinely pity you to the point where euthanasia seems like a kinder option than even encouraging you to drop this piece of crap. Why? Because being a linker is a strong indicator that the life you lead after it fails will be governed by the same gullibility which lead you to buy link in the first place. You'll just be a source of misery for yourself and others - but at least in the abyss you won't have to live with it.

absolutely based and redpilled

why could not you speak proper english? kys faggot pajeet

if you are respectable business you do not base your operations at the cayman islands it is the oldest trick in the book my good sir

This russian fat boy and his team they all registered to cayman islands one can only wonder how much money is already being transfered to offshore bank accounts

What if you are a Russian alarm clock salesman?

Link is a garbage token for garbage investors who just want to burn their money - retards who unironically believe that they know better than the rest of the crypto sphere. You see, when you don't have extra chromosomes like the average linker, the project isn't mysterious, it doesn't need "dots connected" and it doesn't solve a problem. Why? Because it claims to solve a problem which DOESN'T ACTUALLY EXIST. It isn't talked about and it's not for some mysterious and indiscernible reason, nor is it because biz wasted time and energy fudding it, it just isn't talked about anywhere else because no one actually gives a shit about it because it's yet another unremarkable shitcoin with no real use case or future. That's how painfully fucking clear and obvious it is to anyone with a triple digit IQ who looks at this project.

So let's see - over a year of waiting and all you have are 6 chainlinks, a fucking alarm clock, and the token still being worth fuck-all. Congratulations guys - what an epic wipeout. And if that doesn't drive the point home, it's painfully clear that you have Stockholm syndrome so bad that you'll even try to defend this while the rest of the board just checks in for entertainment value.

I can see the responses now. You know better right? I need to uh, read the whitepaper and look at the pivotal even though I have done this more times than you have, all while understanding it better than you did collectively? Not that that's too hard, seeing as no link holder has any actual technical literacy. I genuinely pity you to the point where euthanasia seems like a kinder option than even encouraging you to drop this piece of crap. Why? Because being a linker is a strong indicator that the life you lead after it fails will be governed by the same gullibility which lead you to buy link in the first place. You'll just be a source of misery for yourself and others - but at least in the abyss you won't have to live with it.

This.
No legitimate business makes a cayman island safe haven for their money. This is probably the biggest red flag in the book.

thats right, your operations go to netherland or luxenburg and your accounting goes to cayman
fucking amateurs

The community heavily invested in it has been through multiple bear markets and will ride the Ponzi train up much longer than pajeet filled communities or market sell mashing ledditors.
We bring the class into selling people handfuls of fecal matter.

Attached: images-39.jpg (381x387, 15K)

>constantly says "it's over"
>unironically is (You)

>typical FUDster

Attached: Jimmy_valmer_here.png (696x990, 754K)

This is the worst link thread I've ever encountered

t. 120k

Attached: lol.jpg (1080x1310, 573K)

Dude that is >SOmAu/cH

One Link token will be worth 1000 US dollars by the end of the calendar year. Please inspect the repeating digits at the end of the post number which confirm this.

lmao
also, checkd

I'm a Muslim man but I have to admit that pregnant Sergey really turns me on. I keep fantasizing about putting my seed inside him and watching new life grow... We get married, he gives birth, and we raise that baby under the blessings of Allah. I want to hold hands with Sergey, and looking into his eyes say 'I love you.' I think of myself taking our son to his first day at school, watching that strong and masculine boy develop amazing computer skills like his dad.

Yes... I can't hide this anymore. It's coming from deep inside of me... this desire to shout...

I'M GAY AND I HOLD CHAINLINK! Yes, and I am not the only one. I was attracted to this community because of the feeling of brotherhood that it creates. Together we are one. We are above gender divisions and categories. Chainlink, as you know, is a gay sex position where men stick their dicks into each other's asses to form a link.

Today, I declare Chainlink to be the currency of the LGBT community.

I'M GAY AND I HOLD CHAINLINK. YES! I'M GAY AND I LOVE SERGEY! WOW! I'M GAY AND YOU ARE TOO! TOGETHER, WE ARE GAY LINKIES AND NOTHING CAN STOP US!

I'M GAY! AND I LOVE TO SAY IT! I'M GAY, I'M GAY, I'M GAY AND I WORSHIP SERGEY! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK!

NO MORE CHAINS, JUST LINKS!

Idk I’m completely and utterly hopeless. If link ever reaches $10 I’ll be absolutely shocked.

dude... SO ARE YOU
you are in every fucking thread saying the exact same shit

"the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"

can the italians fuck off with their pasta already

thatd be great

thanks

Attached: 1541729817535s.jpg (249x250, 10K)

>Explain to me if the project Chainlink is so fucking great, why could not they build it on a totally own platform? Why does it have to be Ethereum token in ethereum network?
>Why could not they build something totally independent, but a fucking ERC20 token they just printed billion and kept 70% to themselves all the while relocating their bussiness to Cayman isles?

Here is the final link red pill. Sergey is Satoshi. He built bitcoin. Since creating chainlink he has been largely MIA...WTF do you think he has been doing during that time between big macs? Remember, Link is blockchain agnostic...It will have it's own chain when mainnet is released. You heard it here first.

Idiot Alert

Kek'd
Sergey is a Russian alarm clock salesman. Best fud.

>It will have its own chain when mainnet is released.

Proof?

Because it's a scam with only 3 devs? It will already take them 5 years at this rate to release their scam, if they had to build their own blockchain protocol as well, it would take them 15.

Or they would have to hire more than 3 devs and then sergey wouldn't be able to exit scam with 20 mil.

Here's your answer, Sergey is planning to exit scam with 20 mil.

>wearing pants

Attached: 1543038417432.png (750x1189, 142K)

Anyone buying high mcap coins lime chainlink in this market deserves to get raped. Stick with good under the radar microcap tech gems like lines coin on trade ogre that can only go up, not down.

It's like you biztards enjoy losing money or something. High mcap coins in this market = very dangerous.

Because Sergey is a mETH head. He said himself in plebbit he's totally focused on Ethereum. That's the kind of myopia I'd expect from some plebbitor who learned how money is made a year ago.

>he thinks its the same two people in every thread
that's cute.

t. Sibos 2017 fag