My short crypto story 10k to 1.5m

Started in 2016, went all in early 2017.

All my life have worked just a couple of months in shit jobs but I’m close to 30.

I put less than 10k last year and had a portfolio valued about 1.5m back in April 2018. But lots of that was locked up in crappy icos which ten gave 0.3x usd and less. The best I could’ve cashed out was a round milly in cash.

Ended up having about 500k USD already in my bank account, invested over 80k into gold and silver (60/40), bought a property for 90k USD and still have some crypto valued now around 60k but it will be probably less since it’s locked up in icos...

I also managed to spend around 170k USD during the time I started crypto which is a bit insane for me but that includes living in good hotels and apartments most of that time, dozens of plane tickets and expensive designer shit I bought for sluts. Also spend quite a bit for lawyers to make me a structure and safe offshore bank so I didn’t have to pay any tax.

Attached: 4CFDF5DD-A574-41CE-A440-AAC676ADF9A3.jpg (1440x1406, 520K)

what do you get out of larping like this? ive never done it before so i dunno how it feels

Attached: 1541526532722.png (1000x1000, 996K)

Why is pot of greed banned?

>> Wins 1.5m in crypto lottery.
>> Spends 170k in a single year instead of investing it in safe assets and living a normal retired life.

I mean, you could by a house or a city apartment instead of living in hotels. They're a massive waste of money.

>he's American
>he thinks he can just lawyer up, open an offshore account and not have to pay taxes

Attached: 1542673756986.jpg (394x399, 36K)

Because I was expecting it to last? I estimated I’ll have 3m by the end of 2018 if the market lasts but then everything collapsed. I just wanted to travel anywhere I want and I believed that only if I spend it will bring me luck to win more money.

Of course I’m not American I’m from quite backward country where it’s simple your just get a residence in a country with no tax (involves a bit more things like an offshore company etc) and you are free.

Cause it was op.

how’d u set up the offshore shit

cooks island trust beneficiary is a cayman llc?

>I also managed to spend around 170k USD during the time I started crypto which is a bit insane for me but that includes living in good hotels and apartments most of that time, dozens of plane tickets and expensive designer shit I bought for sluts. Also spend quite a bit for lawyers to make me a structure and safe offshore bank so I didn’t have to pay any tax.
Your wealth is not gonna last 3 years, fucktard.

Marshall Islands corp (no tax) and then obtaining a tax residency in a country which is not taxing a foreign controlled corporation (CFC) which means that as a tax resident of that country the profits that I take from my MI corp are taxed at 0%. To top up they opened a bank account in a very safe country and I used my new tax identity to open that account which means my home country will never know about that account, only the country in which I obtained my new tax residency.

What would you suggest? I have no income now and unless a new bull market starts my only alternative is working for 1k/month as a slave.

>Also spend quite a bit for lawyers to make me a structure and safe offshore bank so I didn’t have to pay any tax.

Attached: BezosLaugh.jpg (1200x800, 200K)

What country for residency and is the bank account in the name of the marshall islands corp or your personal name

Malta, account both in name of company and personal but it matters when you take profits to your personal account they are not taxed because they are your FCC profits.

FCC?

The personal account is different country than the marshall islands?

I personally know 25 year olds who were in the ETH followed by the NEO ICO's, so that's about a 100,000x or whatever. There's unironically nothing outrageous about teens who are mutlimillionairs in crypto now.

imho this hording sentiment is the complete opposite of what's appropriate. Maybe I'm simple minded, but the point anyof those thing is to enjoy your life.
In the current year, you just to get lean to fuck 15 new girls on tinder ever year (that's about my success rate anyhow, and I'm not tall or anything) and if you got money, you can travel and afford learning something exciting instead of waging. Making 100x just to invest it in the next thing to buy a bigger property at one point is literally wasting your life. Just my 2 sats.

Foreign controlled corporation.

Accounts are both in the same country but what matters is that corp is in a tax free country (taz residenxe of the corp is Marshall) and then my residence is in a tax free country for FCC profits.

Cool unfortunately I’m american and only have 1m left anyway fuck it i’ll ride to zero

I fucked 13 Tinder sluts. Last one became my gf. Still waiting to be rich

>he fell for the travel meme.

Attached: 1543026381019.jpg (710x577, 76K)

You should have thought about that before you wasted third of your wealth on degeneracy. I suggest you kys.