/entg/ - Entrepreneurship General

Please post in the thread edition.

Please check previous threads for inspiration.
Ask any questions and hopefully an user can help.
Be polite but tough love is welcome.
Tripfag if you are frequent or want to, or don't it's up to you.

In this thread, I'm going to compile the best income streams ordered by investment required, including both online and offline options

Little to no Investment($100-$1k), very hands on
>Direct Response Copywriting
>Dropshipping
>Social Media Marketing
>Digital Media or Marketing
>Affiliate Marketing
>Media Buying
>Web Development
>Freelance software development
>Making Online Courses
>Self publishing Ebook (comprehensive guide:kindlepreneur.com/book-marketing-101/)
>Product Arbitrage
>Consulting
>Sales

Some Investment Required($1k-10k)
>ATMs
>POS Systems
>Slumlording
>Daytrading
>P2P Lending
>Authoring or Online publishing
>Vending Machines
>Automated News sites or any kind of automated blog
>Automated online Arbitrage with the help of a buy bot

Large Investment Required, but still very passive(10k+)
>Parking Garages or lots
>Laundromats
>Batting Cages
>Rental Properties
>Buying Royalty rights on music, media, etc

If you have any comprehensive guides. Post them and we'll add them here.

Feel free to add more and share your knowledge, experience, advice with others, but I think that's a lot of value that you won't find in most threads here.

Dropbox
dropbox.com/sh/tqnuzrzrp0llrv3/AAA-6c_oXANnBEKK3Xt1K5pda?dl=0

Attached: 1541908251418.gif (332x292, 476K)

Bamp. Also how to get into the translation business?

Yeah, if anyone knows about this I'd be interested as well, I feel like I could do a decent enough job at it.

Also, frens, what are your plans for the weekend ?

You forgot to link the previous thread ninja

Does anyone have any advice on conducting market research on social media? Can I just straight up message people with my questions or is that rude? I assume I'd need to warm into it. So far I have some concept images of what I want to sell and I've had potential customers like the images and follow me quite easily after I follow them. Is that pretty much a free pass to message them my questions about it?

Also... how much market research should I do? If the market I'm targeting at this stage is about ~4million people, how many people should represent that? 10%? 25%?

I have some experience with that stuff so I'll tell you what I think.

Be pretty upfront about it, people aren't dumb, don't try to be sly, just ask them the damn question, it's way less annoying that way.

Be nice and understanding, if even a small proportion of the people you ask answer that's very nice of them.

Be relevant, it's like ads, people are way more likely to answer your questions if it's about something that's interesting to them.

Try to make them feel like their opinion is important, people like to feel important.

Try to keep it short, people don't have much time and they often prefer wasting it on TV shows rather than answering surveys on Instagram.
You could also have two tiers, simple fast questions, and more time consuming ones for the people that are ready to engage further.

Also, if you manage to get 1M folks (4M*25%) to answer your survey, sell the data itself. lol

Lmao is op begging now ?

>Large Investment Required, but still very passive(10k+)
>Parking Garages or lots
>Laundromats
>Batting Cages
>Rental Properties
>Buying Royalty rights on music, media, etc

All of these require more than $10k

Attached: 1515508422140777.jpg (870x910, 104K)

*much more

>he doesn't into small business loans, investors, and partnership LLCs

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

I was thinking about buy some stuff on alibaba/taobao etc and resell online, but don't know what niche choose to start

Sorry dudes it's the holiday season, so it's going to be a bit dead. It's tough to keep these threads alive with crypto shitting the bed too. Thanks for keeping it up OP, I used to post here all the time while waging. Hope you guys are still hustling, I'll keep the Dropbox updated too. The whole of OP is in the Dropbox if you need to copy over. How was everyone's thanksgiving?

Attached: 1542630150215.jpg (796x422, 288K)

Don't die on me.

Any ideas for a bored NEET looking to make some money so I can maintain this low-cost irreversibly damaging lifestyle? Preferably something I can do online or from home.

I'm just gonna say it: I don't care if it's a bit immoral or illegal as long as it's not drugs or CP.

How about translation?

What about doing this for business and local government customers? Is email the best way to approach it? It's for a fairly big ticket item in the range of $5k-$10k.

Start reporting instagram/snapchat/tinder prostitutes to the IRS. They give you a 30% whistleblower award for the funds they recover.

Attached: 1543052321278.jpg (675x1200, 107K)

Attached: 1543083229709m.jpg (752x1024, 82K)

wow these threads are dead

Will this work if I'm not from the US?

Only one way to find out.

>it can award
>can
not will

because they will not

Busting thots is its own reward, user.

Please check >I know this thread is full of boomers willing to help. Please support > , im sure it bypassed your filters

Attached: 779.jpg (1024x466, 70K)

I'm trying to start a game development company. Doing the programming/design, 3d modeling / animation, sfx myself. Doubt I can do the music but that'd be the very last thing.

I'm pretty sure I'm fucked either way because I have no money to spend on marketing and there's way too many games being published daily.

Don't really have a question, just figured I'd post that in case anyone else is in a similar situation

This is true, but beating them at their game by pretending to be one and raking in beta orbiter shekels is even better.

As long as you pay taxes properly, of course.

Dude seriously fuck off. No one gives a fuck about that. Let the chainlinkers shill. Add LINK, chainlink and sergey to your filters, and hide anything not covered by that

ffs, bump

Anyone have experience with selling franchise licenses?
I have a local business but I want to expand.