Eth to sub $100? It can't even stay above $120

Eth to sub $100? It can't even stay above $120...

Attached: 20180411_161414.jpg (184x272, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ctr9ZfeyvXg
theblockcrypto.com/2018/11/20/icos-are-not-liquidating-their-eth-treasuries-despite-price-declines-yet/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ji1gLZPeVpU
youtube.com/watch?v=_NXf12RloRM&list=RDQAqX9NIjzP8&index=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

$50 at least
ICO scams are still panic dumping

You really think $50?? I feel if we break $100 all hell is going to break loose

It's literally going to 0. Vitalik is making a whole new ETH because he can't integrate sharding into the current system. New ETH is going to do even better than old ETH, though. Buy it when it's like $10.

Acually msot of them dumped allready, EOS got literally 0 eth left and price inflated by buying eos for eth.

Biz will again miss everything buying bottom, just start DCA around 100-110 and thank me in few years

There is probably going to be one final red dildo of capitulation that sends it to around 100$.

I'm just sitting here waiting for that! One last dump... come on now!

Give it few months. Once BTC hits triple digits, ETH will be in the low double digits easy.

We're not even close to the bottom.

Man I'd love to get my hands on some cheap ass eth again

I hope so. Honestly waiting for $20 eth then going to purchase 96 of them.

>bullfag with less than 2k waiting for an 80% drop after an 80% drop

Attached: 132595692780.jpg (463x438, 48K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ctr9ZfeyvXg

Eth has been a bleeding shitcoin for almost a year now.

these competing dubs....who do I believe?!

ICOs selling the bottom means ethereum will probably be one of the biggest gainers next bullrun, given how hard its been oversold.

you realize any from-scratch ethereum version will just take the ethereum state and carry on, just like any from-scratch bitcoin version. late adopters can't just get in at ground zero.

theblockcrypto.com/2018/11/20/icos-are-not-liquidating-their-eth-treasuries-despite-price-declines-yet/

Yeah, I'm saying that current ETH will be like $10 by the time it happens.

>next bullrun

believe the one who support miners.

what if this is the bottom? i feel like ico dumpers would have dumped by now if they were going to

>$10
we're not going to see $300 bitcoin, so no, we're not going that low.

if you wern't a late adopter you'd be saying the same thing in 2014

>we're not going to see $300 bitcoin
Yes we are. The bottom is right around $225.

D U M P
U
M
P
E E T

youtube.com/watch?v=Ji1gLZPeVpU

D U M P
U
M
P
E E T

>Vitalik is making a whole new ETH
truth. Also he knows proof-of-stake is unsolvable, that is why they keep putting it off another two years

the plan is for Ethererum 2.0 to run as a "sidechain" on top of BABcoin (BCHABC). ETH 2.0 will use babcoin's proof of work for scaling and security, and it will integrate additional op codes specific to ETH on top. Burning BCH to wormhole cash will be the "gas" equivalent

At some point we're going to have to fork back to the eth worth $1200

>Vitalik is making a whole new ETH
truth. Also he knows proof-of-stake is unsolvable, that is why they keep putting it off another two years

the plan is for Ethererum 2.0 to run as a "sidechain" on top of BABcoin (BCHABC). ETH 2.0 will use babcoin's proof of work for scaling and security, and it will integrate additional op codes specific to ETH on top. Burning BCH to wormhole cash will be the "gas" equivalent

Attached: vitalik.jpg (960x1280, 226K)

y u do dis

Attached: 1526644847612.jpg (320x480, 27K)

>implying there is a bottom

You realize that only crypto projects with a legit use case are going to survive, right?

Bitcoin will survive because it's the flagship crypto, monero too but little else.

Attached: 1525193188626.png (417x515, 335K)

this

this. All it will take is one more very large BTC selloff at this point, and absolute capitulation will occur. ETH is fucked regardless. All ERC20's below the top 50 in CMC are dropping like flies.

If ETH goes to double digits it won’t stay there for long. I see it hitting $90 maybe then going str8 back up to triple digits.

youtube.com/watch?v=_NXf12RloRM&list=RDQAqX9NIjzP8&index=8

possibly short term but theres nothing in its way to stop the drop to under $50.Wouldn't be surprised to see it below ten dollars next spring.

Attached: mywife.jpg (13x24, 492)

>load ze eth fud

Attached: bog.jpg (2000x1332, 623K)

Can somebody explain ETH value? The only successful dApp crypto kitties is basically neopets. Like who gives a fuck about that? Then when that started, the network slowed.
ICOs scammed everyone and got rich. Literally. They are not held accountable.

The price was inflated. If you send 3 ETH to an ICO to get 1,000 ERC-20 coins, those same ERC-20s can be dumped at Binance as well as the ETH. It was all inflated.

There is literally 0 use for it.

>eth bagholder coping

Sure thing, eth bagholder coper

thats some real late adopter perspective youve got there

Not a late adopter, been in the game since before mtgox went bankrupt

It's not unlikely that Bitcoin will go to $1500-$2500... That's well above the value before the 2017 bullrun.