In 3 months, 1 LINKPOOL will be considered a mid sized stack

Attached: 1542662629218.jpg (284x283, 23K)

Wouldn't sell any of my lp shares for less than 50eth per

huh?

Nice try Jonny

DYOR

Attached: 7.jpg (250x250, 6K)

What Is LinkPool?
>LinkPool is a ChainLink service provider with the ultimate goal of lowering the barrier to entry to becoming part of the ChainLink node network. Our aim is to allow people to easily earn passive income via staking, and also ease the amount of technical knowledge and experience required for running their own node. We achieve this by offering a easy to use and intuitive staking app and also a more hands-on Node as a service solution.

Linkpool's Services

>Staking Pool
>NaaS
>Consultancy & Managed Nodes

Official Website: linkpool.io/index.html
dApp: staking.linkpool.io/dashboard
DEX for Linkpool shares: staking.linkpool.io/dex
- - - - -

LinkPool Resources:
>FAQ linkpool.io/about.html
>Medium Articles medium.com/@linkpoolio
>Telegram t.me/linkpoolio

>Quick Rundown on the crowdsale

In order to get funding, LinkPool had a crowdsale from April 15 to July 31, 2018. Jonny & Mat sold 6.25% of the company to the crowdsale contributors. The capacity of the crowdsale was 1,000 ETH, of which only 701.2 ETH were sold. However, the Linkpool team decided to evenly distribute the unsold portion among contributors. After the crowdsale finished, the team distributed the shares, giving an extra 40% to everyone. These can be purchased through the DEx.

Why would I buy a share?
>You get 0.00625% of the Linkpool's revenue per share you hold. That includes DEX fees, NaaS subscription payments, 25% stakers fee and any other form of revenue for future Linkpool's products that are paid in LINK. Furthermore you will obtain staking priority when LinkPool goes live (the amount to stake per share is unknown yet).

Delusion, how big is your stack?

Based & redpilled. Sad news are that ETH is hitting double digits soon, so... 50 ETH will barely be $2500

Tryna get volume for those bags? LEL

Just trying to provide some info, since there seem to be people (newfags) unaware of what Linkpool is. I'm not selling my 20 LP shares though

I literally think I am the only person swingtrading this. At least successfully. I bought back my original stack of shares and made 20 ETH profit and am honestly at least 20% of the volume on the DEX. 0.5% fees are raping me.

am i gona make it with 0.84 shares?

Attached: 1542391616478.jpg (619x453, 47K)

I sincerely doubt a 0.6 ETH investment will make anyone rich but you should have a decent ROI at least

Linkpool will unironically get shadow forked

You have already made it for being in so early, people tend to understimate Linkpool revenue

Id rather buy links than linkpool shares. Linkpool beats rhe whole point of decentralization

someone forks contract
someone adds loophole withdraw funds from contract
people loose LINK

Attached: 1541767095131.png (610x612, 62K)

Nope, it doesn't. It's not about having hundreds of nodes, it's about having a few with an extremely high reputation. Everything changed after Jonny had a private conversation with Sergey in Berlin (there are pictures).

>It's not about having hundreds of nodes, it's about having a few with an extremely high reputation.
Fuck that bullshit

Attached: web_headshot kathy bennett.jpg (1600x1063, 155K)

Dude this shit is exactly as iconomi on March 27. Don't you understand the legal restrictions? You are trusting their word, they can change their mind and make the share worthless with just one tweet. Link is ok but faggots buying this are gargantuous tards

Attached: sergey_jonny.png (279x432, 193K)

It's just hit me that the fact an autistic paparazzi follows Sergey around in search of more bread crumbs means we're really going to make it.

how much is 1 linkpool worth right now?

>linkpool revenue
>$0.00
>underestimate
Wtf are you even saying? How do you know ANYONE is going to even use linkpool once Main net hits? Hint: you don’t. This was an even more speculative gamble than simply buying LINK. ITT: the most deluded of moonboys

10 ETH